- This article is about the themed section at the Magic Kingdom. For the similarly themed section at Disneyland, see Mickey's Toontown (Disneyland). For the similarly themed section at Tokyo Disneyland, see Toontown (Tokyo Disneyland). For any other page containing "Toontown", see Toontown (disambiguation).
Mickey's Toontown Fair was a themed land of the Magic Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort. It initially opened as Mickey's Birthdayland on June 18, 1988. It became Mickey's Starland on May 26, 1990, and then Mickey's Toontown Fair on October 1, 1996. Originally modeled after Duckburg from the Disney Ducks comic universe, it was later portrayed as the holiday home for the characters who reside at Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland in Anaheim, California.
- Mickey's Country House
- Minnie's Country House
- The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm
- Donald's Boat
- Pixie Hollow
- Judge's Tent
- Toon Park
- Toontown Hall of Fame
- Walt Disney World Railroad - Mickey's Toontown Fair Station
- Cornelius Coot's County Bounty
- Mickey's Toontown Fair Souvenirs
- Toontown Farmer's Market
Most elements from the Toontown Fair were demolished and others were re-themed for Storybook Circus. For example: The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm was re-themed to The Great Goofini.