Michael Keaton (born Michael John Douglas; September 5, 1951) is an American actor, producer, and director known for his roles in Tim Burton's Beetlejuice, Batman, and Batman Returns, Riggan Thomson in the black comedy film Birdman for which he earned an nomination for Academy Award for Best Actor and as Walter V. Robinson in the critically acclaimed biographical drama, Spotlight.
- 1986 - Kraft Salutes Walt Disney World’s 10th Anniversary as Himself
- 1991 - One Good Cop as Artie Lewis
- 2005 - Herbie: Fully Loaded as Ray Peyton, Sr.
- 2006 - Cars as Chick Hicks
- 2006 - Cars - The Video Game as Chick Hicks
- 2009 - Cars Race-O-Rama as Chick Hicks
- 2010 - Toy Story 3 as Ken
- 2011 - Hawaiian Vacation as Ken
- 2014 - Need for Speed as Monarch Maddon
- 2017 - Spider-Man: Homecoming as Vulture
- 2019 - Dumbo as V.A. Vandemere
- He was considered for the role of Judge Doom in Who Framed Roger Rabbit along with Tim Curry, John Cleese, Christopher Lee, Roddy McDowall, Robin Williams, Eddie Deezen, Sting, Jon Pertwee, John Lithgow, Willem Dafoe, John Malkovich, Gabriel Byrne, Tim Robbins, Alec Baldwin, Richard Gere, Dustin Hoffman, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Ron Perlman, and Jeff Goldblum.
- He was considered for the role of Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.
- He was considered for the role of Captain Jack Sparrow in Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
- ↑ "Michael Keaton confirmed as the villain for Disney’s live-action remake, “Dumbo”". Inside the Magic. Retrieved on 26 June 2017.