For Disney and Pixar, he voiced Chick Hicks in Cars, the titular character in Porco Rosso and Ken in Toy Story 3. He was also mentioned in the The Muppets episode "Got Silk?". He also played Vulture in Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far From Home, which takes place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He will portray V.A. Vandemere, the main villain of the 2019 version of Dumbo.
- 1986 - Kraft Salutes Walt Disney World's 10th Anniversary as Himself
- 1991 - One Good Cop as Artie Lewis
- 1992 - Porco Rosso as Porco Rosso (2005 Disney version)
- 2005 - Herbie: Fully Loaded as Ray Peyton, Sr.
- 2006 - Cars as Chick Hicks
- 2006 - Cars - The Video Game as Chick Hicks
- 2009 - Cars Race-O-Rama as Chick Hicks
- 2010 - Toy Story 3 as Ken
- 2011 - Hawaiian Vacation as Ken
- 2014 - Need for Speed as Monarch Maddon
- 2017 - Spider-Man: Homecoming as Vulture
- 2019 - Dumbo as V.A. Vandemere
- 2019 - Spider-Man: Far From Home as Vulture
- He was considered for the role of Judge Doom in Who Framed Roger Rabbit along with Tim Curry, John Cleese, Christopher Lee, Roddy McDowall, Robin Williams, Eddie Deezen, Sting, Jon Pertwee, John Lithgow, Willem Dafoe, John Malkovich, Gabriel Byrne, Tim Robbins, Alec Baldwin, Richard Gere, Dustin Hoffman, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Ron Perlman, and Jeff Goldblum.
- He was considered for the role of Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.
- He was considered for the role of Captain Jack Sparrow in Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
- ↑ "Michael Keaton confirmed as the villain for Disney’s live-action remake, “Dumbo”". Inside the Magic. Retrieved on 26 June 2017.