Michael C. Bolds is a supporter, engineer and digital system administrator.
- The Princess and the Frog (technology supporter: media engineering)
- Treasure Planet (technology supporter)
- Lilo & Stitch (additional technology support)
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire (technology supporter)
- The Emperor's New Groove (technology supporter)
- Fantasia 2000 (technology crew)
- Tarzan (technology crew)
- Mulan (technology crew: California)
- Hercules (additional technology supporter)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (technology production supporter)
- Pocahontas (production technology supporter-credited as Michael Bolds)
- The Lion King (technology development and support-credited as Michael Bolds)
- Trail Mix-Up (engineer-credited as Michael Bolds)
- Aladdin (engineering support-credited as Michael Bolds)
- Off His Rockers (digital system administrator-credited as Micheal Bolds)
- Beauty and the Beast (engineering supporter-credited as Michael Bolds)
- The Rescuers Down Under (technical supporter-credited as Michael Bolds)
- His Alternate Names are Michael Bolds and Micheal Bolds.
- His other work includes "The Croods", "Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted", "Bee Movie", and "Monsters vs. Aliens".
- His other role includes being a digital operations resource administrator of which he has also been referred to as a resource administrator and technical resource administrator.