1. If you get to the park in the morning, head straight for big thunder mountain. it always gets busy in the day and has a high breakdown rate.
2. If you ride Space Mountain: Mission 2, be careful of the headrests, they'll hurt. so postion your head forward instead of back like the people say.
3. If you see Disney Dreams, get a place to stand 30 mins before. it'll get very busy due to the sheer popularity of the show.
4. Ride Phantom Manor, that isnt a tip, i just love that ride :P
5. If you decide to visit the Walt Disney Studios, Do not try and ride Crush's Coaster if the queue is longer than 40 minutes, the sign isnt always accurate and you could be waiting 120 mins for a four minute ride.
Have a magical time in Disneyland Paris and maybe write these tips down :)
Earlier today, a page called Agatha Hannigan was created that is a duplicate of what used to be on the Miss Hannigan. That has now been redirected to the Agatha Hannigan page, but that means the edit history has been lost.
If you want to preserve the edit history, you will need to undo the redirect to bring back the content, then rename the page and select that you want to overwrite the destination page (Agatha Hannigan).