FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Reece0123 clearly loves Buzz Lightyear this user is simple find on forums about Buzz for sure she wrote several of them herself. Her wishes for Buzz Lightyear are strong enough she's formed more than one Petition page. She's also curious about what Zurg's future should show. So I'm sure Reece0123 would feel sincere pleasure with your good help.



    You're sure able to improve something for this girl because she seems to feel like so far for Buzz Lightyear she hasn't been ignored but had nearly no help or just half of what she'd need for her wishes of Buzz Lightyear to come true. And because Buzz Lightyear seems like a big dream of her's I've mentioned you to Reece0123. She was sure thankful for the post.

      Loading editor
    • MysticCanines'Heroine732 wrote:
      Reece0123 clearly loves Buzz Lightyear this user is simple find on forums about Buzz for sure she wrote several of them herself. Her wishes for Buzz Lightyear are strong enough she's formed more than one Petition page. She's also curious about what Zurg's future should show. So I'm sure Reece0123 would feel sincere pleasure with your good help.


      You're sure able to improve something for this girl because she seems to feel like so far for Buzz Lightyear she hasn't been ignored but had nearly no help or just half of what she'd need for her wishes of Buzz Lightyear to come true. And because Buzz Lightyear seems like a big dream of her's I've mentioned you to Reece0123. She was sure thankful for the post.

      Okay, but remember: Buzz Lightyear has a girl in Buzz Lightyear of Star Command - The adventure begins and Buzz Lightyear of Star Command - The animated series: her name is Mira Nova.

        Loading editor
    • You're better help than me for explaining a story of outer space, Reece0123 doesn't know Asia's ideas of space, but I don't know regular outer space ideas so talking on he forums would sure help the two of us. 



      I've put a mixture of things I've read or seen from books of videos, but she's feeling like I suddenly ruinned her idea probably because she doesn't yet know sometimes space and earth show a few of the same active creatures which seems to have caused her to think I made Buzz sound too real. But anything can be cartoon. So please help when you have the time Fede.

        Loading editor
    • MysticCanines'Heroine732 wrote:
      You're better help than me for explaining a story of outer space, Reece0123 doesn't know Asia's ideas of space, but I don't know regular outer space ideas so talking on he forums would sure help the two of us. 


      I've put a mixture of things I've read or seen from books of videos, but she's feeling like I suddenly ruinned her idea probably because she doesn't yet know sometimes space and earth show a few of the same active creatures which seems to have caused her to think I made Buzz sound too real. But anything can be cartoon. So please help when you have the time Fede.

      Okay.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Okay many teens don't read my strong loyalty properly and I know Reirei's messages are the kinds Preschool and Grade School kids would need help finding. But as much friendly attetion as you've shown me on screen would you mind seeing the messages I found in Reirei's scenes thanks to my insight?? I'm willing to share such insight as long as the other user doesn't take it hard on me. 



    My insight is good enough that I can picture Reirei switching sides wihout being harmed. 

      Loading editor
    • View all 6 replies
    • MysticCanines'Heroine732 wrote:
      I'm Steadfast with my loyalty the link doesn't bother me at all Fede, hearing such a statement of luck pleases me.

      Okay, I accept your please.

        Loading editor
    • Thank You Fede. It's positive surprises like your kindness and Reirei's good side finally accepted to be shown that I'd celebrate, mainly because my friendly results with you are better than my usual results. Especially when I'm trying to support someone many others don't like, but I'm rarely deceived. My tolerance is sincere too.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • If the season starts feeling a bit difficult to plan I'm a user who'd be fine with Disney's own company borrowing my blogs on the Lion Guard Wiki They explain several things. But they especially explain how I visualize peace, protection, betrayal and, sympathy all this long story this TV series mainly tells.But my blogs include me explaining how I envision Simba when he's facing Outlanders grumpily. I've also written a few blogs related to Lion King and Lion Guard tales on this Wiki for the same reasons. 



    We've also been thinking we'd like to use a new song writer instead of Beau Black some of the Lion Guard Wiki people want to hear Reirei with another independent song, but even the Admim of Lion Guard Wiki don't like how similar many songs of season2 sound from how Beau Black writes his songs. I've even written a Forum for an example of having all of the canine species shown in the animals list pages of Lion Guard Wiki sing altogether even if singing seperately, I'd have them sing actively for sure though. This forum on Lion Guard Wiki shows how I'd politely explain how dogs and cats quite different in the wild sharing lyrics I heard in my mind because of how much I enjoy Reirei, they would just have be singingng where Scar Zira and Janja couldn't hear these canine packs. Blogs or the forum of this song you're welcome to read any of mine related to the Pride Lands and Outlands motion picture. They're written mainly so writers and creators of Season 3 don't have to question too much. The Lion Guard Wiki introduces all four species Golden Wolf (golden jackal just another name) Black-backed jackal (that's Reirei's pack) African Wild Dogs and Bat-eared Fox which would be Bhati in the animals list shown with photo of the real ones. 



    Good Luck Fede.

      Loading editor
    • MysticCanines'Heroine732 wrote:
      If the season starts feeling a bit difficult to plan I'm a user who'd be fine with Disney's own company borrowing my blogs on the Lion Guard Wiki They explain several things. But they especially explain how I visualize peace, protection, betrayal and, sympathy all this long story this TV series mainly tells.But my blogs include me explaining how I envision Simba when he's facing Outlanders grumpily. I've also written a few blogs related to Lion King and Lion Guard tales on this Wiki for the same reasons. 


      We've also been thinking we'd like to use a new song writer instead of Beau Black some of the Lion Guard Wiki people want to hear Reirei with another independent song, but even the Admim of Lion Guard Wiki don't like how similar many songs of season2 sound from how Beau Black writes his songs. I've even written a Forum for an example of having all of the canine species shown in the animals list pages of Lion Guard Wiki sing altogether even if singing seperately, I'd have them sing actively for sure though. This forum on Lion Guard Wiki shows how I'd politely explain how dogs and cats quite different in the wild sharing lyrics I heard in my mind because of how much I enjoy Reirei, they would just have be singingng where Scar Zira and Janja couldn't hear these canine packs. Blogs or the forum of this song you're welcome to read any of mine related to the Pride Lands and Outlands motion picture. They're written mainly so writers and creators of Season 3 don't have to question too much. The Lion Guard Wiki introduces all four species Golden Wolf (golden jackal just another name) Black-backed jackal (that's Reirei's pack) African Wild Dogs and Bat-eared Fox which would be Bhati in the animals list shown with photo of the real ones. 



      Good Luck Fede.

      Good luck to you.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Disney Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 2 - Seven Dwarfs' wedding (available only in French on DVD and Blu-Ray HD and 3D) page. Please read the DisneyWiki:Do's and Don'ts for how to edit on this wiki before doing any other edits. Also, please be respectful of other users.

    Please leave me a message if I can help with anything!

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message