Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Megan Simms is a recurring character in Season 2 of Austin & Ally. She is first seen in the episode "Magazines & Made-Up Stuff", as a 10 year old reporter, for a magazine named Cheetah Beat. She also appears in "Parents & Punishments".
She is portrayed by Aubrey K. Miller.
Megan seems to be a cheerful, sweet girl most of the time, but when she doesn't get something her way, then she quickly turns into a threatening girl, much like Trish.
Megan has only made two appearances on the show as of now, so most of her history is unknown. At some point, when she was 10 or younger, she got a job as a journalist for a popular teenage magazine called Cheetah Beat and quickly became their top writer.
- Magazines & Made-Up Stuff
- Parents & Punishments
- Partners & Parachutes (unaired episode; IMDb confirmed)
Nelson (Friends) In Parents & Punishments, it is shown that Nelson has a small crush on Megan, apparently, thinking that she was extremely pretty, and smiles when he sees her. Megan says she's flattered, but her career comes first. It is unknown if she returns his feelings.
Ally Dawson (Friends)
Megan first meets Ally in Magazines & Made-Up Stuff while interviewing Austin for a Cheetah Beats article. Megan admires and looks up to Ally because she's Austin's songwriter. But towards the end when Megan asks how she writes those 'epic' songs Ally lies and says she bungee jumps off of the tallest bridge in Miami and is forced to do it by Megan. In Parents & Punishments Megan interviews Ally for her very own Cheetah Beats article and calls her a hero for (accidentally) donating all of Sonic Boom's instruments to the music program.
- Nelson has a crush on her.
- She is 10 years old.
- She is Cheatah Beat's strongest reporter.
- She doesn't normally get starstruck (but with Austin, she was "fuh-reak-ing").
- She uses shorter text words such as: totes, hilar, eva.
- She likes to use a sing-song voice.
- On Twitter, Aubrey tweeted that Megan will appear in more episodes.
- She admires Ally.
- She can be scary at times.
- She thinks Ally's smart, pretty and talented.
- Dez normally calls her "Angel" when he realizes she is approaching him while he is criticizing her.
- She is a sharpshooter in extreme paintball.
- When she asks someone to do something, she does in a sweet tone. When they say no, she says "Do it!" in a demanding voice.
- She is shown to wear hats a lot.
- She seems to like glitter and sequins by the way she dresses.
- She carries a notebook.