Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Max is shown to be a negative pessimistic person, whom also possesses a sarcastic attitude and a bit of sass. She also speaks in a very monotone fashion, and states she wants to date a weird and unique person in Avery B. Jealous. Overall, she is a very nice person.
Avery is one of Max's best friends. They get along really well and hang out together a lot.
Lindsay is one of Max's best friend. They know each other really well and they get along really well.
Max and Karl went to a school dance with Avery and Lindsay and danced with each other in Avery-body Dance Now.
- Too Short
- Good Girl Gone Bad
- Avery B. Jealous
- Avery-body Dance Now
- Love, Loss and a Beanbag Toss
- Stan Gets Schooled
- Guess Who Gets Expelled?
- Avery VS Teacher
- Stan Falls in Love
- Avery Makes Over Max
- Guess Who's Getting Cheated On
- Guess Who's Dating Karl
- She is usually seen wearing black clothing, with the exception of Howloween, where she wore a coffee barista costume to Avery's Halloween party.
- Max can be very negative, as proven by her nature.
- She is very similar to Jade West from Victorious, and is slightly similar to Rosie from Jessie.
- She hates dances, organized sports, and musical theater (Avery-body Dance Now).
- Max may be dating Karl Fink, as of Avery-body Dance Now. In Guess Who's Dating Karl, she actually starts dating him.
- She is fond of Turkmenistan folk music because she thinks it's "gloomy" (Love, Loss and a Beanbag Toss).
- She has an older sister named Becca that "turned her back" on their family and moved in with her husband (Love, Loss and a Beanbag Toss).
- She was hoping that Stan was a Teen Wolf (Stan Gets Schooled).