Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
 is the sequel to the film of the same name and will be directed by Rob Marshall. John DeLuca and Marc Platt will serve as producers. It will be released on December 25, 2018.Mary Poppins Returns
The film will take place 20 years after the first one, in Depression-era London. It will also take storylines from P.L. Travers' children books focusing on Mary Poppins’s continued adventures with the Banks family.
- Emily Blunt as Mary Poppins.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda as Jack, a street lamplighter who shares similarities with Bert from the original movie.
- Emily Mortimer as Jane Banks
- Ben Whishaw as Michael Banks
- Colin Firth as William Weatherall Wilkins, president of Fidelity Fiduciary Bank.
- Meryl Streep as Mary Poppins' cousin
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 http://deadline.com/2016/05/mary-poppins-returns-sequel-release-date-lin-manuel-miranda-emily-blunt-1201764956/
- ↑ Rob Marshall to Direct New Live-Action ‘Mary Poppins’ Movie for Disney
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Emily Blunt in Talks to Play Mary Poppins in Disney Sequel (EXCLUSIVE)
- ↑ Emily Mortimer Cast in Disney’s ‘Mary Poppins Returns’
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Colin Firth Joins Emily Blunt in ‘Mary Poppins’ Sequel (EXCLUSIVE)