Marvel Productions Ltd. (MP), last called New World Animation, was a television and film studio subsidiary of Marvel Entertainment Group (MEG), based in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, then New World Entertainment and News Corporation/Fox. Originally an animation studio, Marvel produced such notable television shows, motion pictures and television specials such as Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, The Transformers: The Movie, The Incredible Hulk and G.I. Joe: The Movie. Most productions of Marvel Productions are now owned by The Walt Disney Company, with the several exceptions.
List of shows, specials and movies
- Spider-Man (1981)
- Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends (1981)
- The Incredible Hulk (1982)
- X-Men: Pryde of the X-Men (1989, aired on the Marvel Action Universe block)
- Spider-Man: The Animated Series (1994-1998)
- as New World Animation
- Fantastic Four (1994, aired on the Marvel Action Hour/Marvel Action Universe block)
- Iron Man (1994, aired on the Marvel Action Hour/Marvel Action Universe block)
- The Incredible Hulk (1996)
- as Saban Productions
- X-Men: The Animated Series (1992-1997)
- NOTE: All programs are co-productions with Henson Associates, eventually doing business as Jim Henson Productions. Except where noted, the rights to these series are now held by The Muppets Studio, LLC, a subsidiary of the Walt Disney Company.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Marvel Productions. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|