Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marsupilami is a fictional animal which first appeared in the Belgian comic book Spirou in 1952. He was created by André Franquin. Disney's version of the marsupilami first appeared on television in Raw Toonage in 1992, and was then spun off into his own eponymous show on the CBS network. Marsupilami's supporting characters included Maurice the Gorilla, Stewart the Elephant, Eduardo the Jaguar, Norman the Poacher, Leonardo the Lion and other characters. The original Marsupilami stories by André Franquin never encountered a gorilla or elephant, since these species are native to Africa, while the marsupilami originates from South America.
- Marsupilami, the main character and star of the program. Voiced by Steve Mackall.
- Maurice is a purple gorilla in a pink shirt. He is a sidekick and friend of Marsupilami. His burps and grunts are provided by Jim Cummings.
- Norman the poacher is the show's main villain. He was voiced by Jim Cummings.
- Stewart is Marsupilami's elephant friend who insisted on being addressed as "Stewart." Whenever Marsupilami called him "Stewie", he would shout, "That's Stewart!" He was voiced by Dan Castellaneta.
- Eduardo is an evil jaguar voiced by Steve Landesberg.
One Shot Characters
- Leonardo (Jungle Fever) is an old lion and he was voiced by Frank Welker.
- The Three Baby Monkeys (Hey! Hey! They're the Monkeys! are rough playful monkeys and they're voiced by the late Jim Thurman.
- Aunt Bethie (Romancing the Clone) and (Safari So Good) is Norman's Aunt and photographer and she was voiced by June Foray.
- Cropsy (Cropsy-Turvy) is a nice creature that resembles the extinct giant ground sloth and he was voiced by Jim Cummings.