Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mark Kimball is a technology supporter/crew member/staff member, engineer, digital developer and designer as well as a voice actor.
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire (technology supporter)
- Fantasia 2000 (technology crew)
- Mulan (technology crew: California-uncredited)
- Hercules (additional technology supporter)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (technology production supporter-credited as Mark R. Kimball)
- Pocahontas (additional technology staff-credited as Mark R. Kimball)
- The Lion King (technology development and support-credited as Mark R. Kimball)
- Trail Mix-Up (engineer-credited as Mark R. Kimball)
- Aladdin (engineering development-credited as Mark R. Kimball)
- Beauty and the Beast (engineering developer-credited as Mark R. Kimball)
- The Rescuers Down Under (digital production system developer)
- TRON (computer systems and software development)
- Dinosaur (digital systems designer)
- Waking Sleeping Beauty (Himself: voice)
- Alternate name is Mark R. Kimball.
- He has won two awards (a Medal of Commendation and a Scientific and Engineering Award).