Mark Hall is a lighting and composting/technical director, technology supporter and a person who does look development.
- G-Force (lighting and compositing technical director: SPI)
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (look development: SPI)
- Fantasia 2000 (technical director)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (additional technology supporter)
- His alternate name is Mark R. Hall.
- His other works include Spider-Man 3, Anger Management, I Spy, The Chubbchubbs, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Hollow Man, Stuart Little, and Starship Troopers.
- His other roles include being a shader writer, CG crowd lead, digital artist, shaders, CG animation support technical director, and technical designer.