Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
DVD & VHS releases
- 1986- - 'Westward Ho the Wagons!, 'Texas John Slaughter: Stampede at Bitter Creek, 'The Great American Cowboy, 'Greyfriars Bobby, 'The Ugly Dachshund, 'One Little Indian, 'Lots of Luck,'Escapede in Florence, 'Charley and the Angel, 'The Monkey's Uncle, 'The Misadventures of Merlin Jones, 'The Living Desert, 'Jungle Cat, 'The Horsemasters
- 1994 - The Fox and the Hound and Bonkers
- 1997 - The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Treasure Island, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Kidnapped, and Swiss Family Robinson
- 2008 - 101 Dalmatians: Platinum Edition and My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Friendly Tails
- 1997 - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- 1989 - Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers premieres on Disney Channel with the episode "Piratsy Under the Seas"; The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh episodes "Party Poohper" and "The Old Switcheroo" premiere.
- 1994 - The Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "Blood and Circulation" premieres in syndication.
- 1998 - The 101 Dalmatians: The Series premiere in syndication with the series finale episode "Dalmatian Vacation, Part 3: Dearly Beloved".
- 2005 - The Lilo and Stitch: The Series episode "Checkers" premieres.
- 2014 - The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode "T.A.H.I.T.I." premieres on ABC.
- 2016 - The Sofia the First premiere on the Disney Channel with the episode "Gone with the Wand".
Theme Park Happenings
- 1972 - Bear Country opens at Disneyland.
- 1995 - Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye opens in Disneyland to the public.
- 2008 - Spaceship Earth is rededicated
- 1914 - Ward Kimball (animator)
- 1921 - Joan Greenwood (actress)
- 1932 - Frank Wells (businessman)
- 1948 - Brian Cummings (voice actor)
- 1954 - Catherine O'Hara (actress, writer, and comedienne)
- 1961 - Steven Weber (actor)
- 1985 - Scott Michael Foster (actor)
- 1986 - Margo Harshman (actress)
- 1990 - Andrea Bowen (actress)
- 1991 - Pip Andersen (British actor and skilled practitioner of parkour)
- 1945 - Lucille La Verne (actress)
- 1992 - Art Babbitt (animator)
- 1994 - John Candy (actor and comedian)
- 1995 - Gloria Wood (singer and cartoon voice actress)
|<<||March 3||Timeline||March 5||>>|