Walt Disney publicly unveiled his plans on November 15, 1965 for a new theme park to be built in Orlando, Florida that would become the Walt Disney World. Join Walt Disney Imagineers for a 100 minute tour "behind-the-magic" of the creation of the Walt Disney World Resort and the Magic Kingdom Park. Learn how your favorite attractions were "Imagineered" by the men and women who designed them. See the newest attractions and the re-imagining of the classics including Pirates of the Caribbean Attraction and the expanded Haunted Mansion Attraction. Take a private tour of the new Cinderella Castle suite and see how attractions in the Magic Kingdom Park went from dreams, to sketches, to reality.
- Imagineering the Dream (4:56) - A short featurette detailing the creation on the Cinderella Castle Suite.
- Disney News Conference (8:48) - A condensed version of the press conference where Walt announced to the public his plans for a Disney World.
- Project Florida (15:14) - Despite being labeled on the menu as Project Florida along with its title card shown after a brief introduction to give this piece context, this is not the original Project Florida film. Instead it shows the beginning of Walt Disney's introduction from the EPCOT film up until Walt begins to detail the surroundings of the theme park. The film then shows the announcement speeches of the collaboration between W.E.D. Imagineering and US Steel.
- Roy Disney's Dedication Speech (0:54)
- Mickey's Trivia Tour - A 14 Question Quiz
- Imagineering Art Gallery - 42 stills of various artwork created for the park