Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mad T Party was a nighttime event at Disney California Adventure. Anchored in the Hollywood Studios subsection of the Hollywood Land section of the park, Mad T Party premiered on June 15, 2012, the same day the park was re-dedicated. The event, which succeeded ElecTRONica, is inspired by Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Mad T Party closed on November 30, 2014. On December 5, 2014 it was announced that its temporary replacement would be "Freeze the Night! A Family Dance Party", inspired by Disney's animated film Frozen. "Freeze the Night!" ran through May 15, 2015. On February 13, it was announced that Mad T Party would return on May 22 as part of the 60th Anniversary Diamond Celebration 
On February 15, 2016, it was announced that Mad T Party's last night of performance would be March 30, 2016.
There are 6 resident Djs: DJ Adam Auburn, DJ Michael Paul, DJ Jason Jass, DJ Missy B, DJ David Bullock, and DJ Wendy Walker.
Music and Atmosphere
The music played at the Mad T Party is mainly dance music. Various types of music are played such as electro house, progressive house, and EDM. Guests of all ages are encouraged to dance at this event.
House of Cards
The House of Cards is where the event's other acts are found. Performers include the Hottest Deck in Town who are professional dancers and an aerial act by The Dueling Queens. The stage's overhead structure is designed to look like its namesake — an LED-lit house of cards.
Drink Me is a cocktail club that offers alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages with names that are appropriate to the Alice in Wonderland theme, e.g., the Croquette Tini (which the staff describes as a Cosmo), the Mad Hat-ito and the Mad Long Island Iced T.
- ↑ Trowbridge, Robin. "It’s Almost ‘T’ Time at Disney California Adventure Park!".. Disney Parks Blog. Retrieved on 29 June 2012.
- ↑ Glover, Erin. "Fall Into the Rabbit Hole at Mad T Party – Coming to Disney California Adventure Park".. Disney Parks Blog. Retrieved on 29 June 2012.
- ↑ http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/11/mad-t-party-steps-out-of-disney-california-adventure-park-and-back-through-the-looking-glass-november-30/
- ↑ Slater, Shawn (December 5, 2014). "New ‘Frozen Fun’ Opens at Disneyland Resort January 7".. Disney Parks Blog. Retrieved on December 5, 2014.
- ↑ http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/02/mad-t-party-returns-to-disney-california-adventure-park-as-part-of-disneyland-resort-diamond-celebration-beginning-may-22/
- ↑ Slater, Shawn (February 15, 2016). "Last Serving of Mad T Party Set for March 30 at Disney California Adventure Park".. Disney Parks Blog. Retrieved on February 15, 2016.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Buck, Fielding. "DISNEYLAND: California Adventure previews Mad T Party".
- ↑ Trowbridge, Robin. "The Mad T Party Has Built an Amazing House of Cards!".. Disney Parks Blog. Retrieved on 29 June 2012.
- ↑ Trowbridge, Robin. "Sharing the Splendiful Sounds of the Mad T Party at Disney California Adventure Park".. Disney Parks Blog. Retrieved on 29 June 2012.
- ↑ MacDonald, Brady (27 May 2012). "Review: Mad T Party keeps rocking at Disney California Adventure". Retrieved on 29 June 2012.
- ↑ Trowbridge, Robin. "Classic Arcade-Style Games Get a ‘Mad’ Twist at Disney California Adventure Park".. Disney Parks Blog. Retrieved on 29 June 2012.