Gnomeo & Juliet
Lord Redbrick is the leader of the Red Gnomes who live in Mr. Capulet's garden and compete against Lady Bluebury and the Blue Gnomes who live in Mrs. Montague's garden.
He makes his first appearance making barbs with the Blue Gnomes's leader Lady Bluebury before later calling for Juliet and watches worriedly as she falls down from the top of a fence, but lands safely unscathed. He then talks briefly to Juliet about her late mother before escorting her to her place on the pedestal of a windmill ornament saying that she doesn't know how delicate she is to which Juliet replies that she's not delicate.
Redbrick later appears just as Juliet is about to leave for her date with Gnomeo and introduces her to a Red Gnome named Paris. He and the other Red Gnomes appear and see Tybalt's smashed remains and sees Gnomeo whom is believed to have killed Tybalt fall off the pavement and is supposedly ran over by a truck before ordering the other Red Gnomes to take Juliet home. Back in Mr. Capulet's garden, Redbrick has Juliet glued to the pedestal stating that he doesn't want to lose her like he lost her mother to which Juliet turns her back on him in disgust.
During the battle of the Reds and the Blue Gnomes, the Terrafirminator lawn mower crashes into the windmill with Gnomeo and Juliet on it, causing the other gnomes to think the two are dead. Redbrick tells Lady Bluebury that he's sorry about her son to which Bluebury says she's sorry for his daughter and declare their feud over. Just then, Gnomeo and Juliet emerge from the wreckage alive and well.
Redbrick later witnesses Juliet marry Gnomeo.
- Lord Redbrick is similar to Simba
- Both are leaders of groups (Red Gnomes and Pridelanders)
- Both have daughters whom they're overprotective of (Juliet and Kiara)
- Both them and their people oppose a female who leads a rival group before ending their feud at the end of the film (Lady Bluebury and the Blue Gnomes and Zira and Outsiders). However unlike Lady Bluebury, Zira refuses to join the Pridelanders and dies.
- Both their daughters fall in love with and eventually marry the son of the rival group's leader (Gnomeo and Kovu).