Macintosh is the most outspoken of the three lords. His defining traits are a fiery temper and over confidence. His body is bedecked in blue war paint and chest pridefully puffed up, to proclaim that he’s ready for battle at any moment, though his bark just may be worse than his bite. But he is still a nice guy.
- Lord Macintosh and his son, Young Macintosh were named after a series of personal computers (PCs) designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc and which was introduced by Apple's then-chairman Steve Jobs, the chief executive of Pixar Animation Studios; who became a member of the board of directors of The Walt Disney Company in 2006, when Disney acquired Pixar.
- Lord Macintosh is the only lord to have blue warpaint on his face and arms, a beard, to carry a mace and spear as weapons, and to appear skinnier than the others.
- The painted blue motifs Lord Macintosh bears follow a Pictish tradition. They were supposed to give protection from sword blades in battle, or strength against enemies. Mark Andrews said by making this they wanted to give a mark of respect to the ancestors of the Scots
- Lord Macintosh May Have a wife (Lady Macintosh).
- Lord Macintoshs Weapons: Mace and Spear.
Brave | The Legend of Mor'du | Soundtrack | Brave (video game) | Brave (Little Golden Book) | Brave: Ultimate Sticker Book | Brave: The Essential Guide | Temple Run: Brave | Songs & Story: Brave
Characters: Princess Merida | King Fergus | Queen Elinor | Harris, Hubert and Hamish | Angus | Lord MacGuffin | Lord Macintosh | Lord Dingwall | Mor'du | Maudie | Young MacGuffin | Young Macintosh | Wee Dingwall | The Witch | The Crow | Will O' the Wisps | Martin | Gordon | Huge Warrior | The Ancient King | The Three Brothers