Lord Hater is the main antagonist of the Disney Channel animated series Wander Over Yonder. He is Wander's nemesis and ruler of the Hater Army. His main and number one henchman is Peepers, while his minions are known as the Watchdogs. He is voiced by Keith Ferguson.
- Lord Hater is the most powerful and evil villian in the entire universe. He's also a whiny, insecure, selfish jerk.
Lord Hater is a tall, skeletal being. His face is a skull with ragged looking shards for teeth, and his eyes are sunken in and have green sclera with black pupils. He wears a black and red cloak with a hood covering most of his head. Behind his head, two yellow horns in the shape of lightning bolts can be seen like the watchdogs. He has skeletal looking arms and wears long, yellow, raggedy gloves over his seemingly clawed, four-fingered hands. Underneath his cloak, he wears underwear and black shoes on his feet.
Lord Hater is a power-hungry, evil, and cruel dictator. He hates being told what to do by those he declares lower than him, including his own henchman Peepers. What he desires most is absolute rule of the entire universe under his fist, and no one stands in his way. However, he incredibly hates Wander, the physical opposite of everything that he is, and cannot stand him due to his superfluous optimism, obliviousness to his evil and one-sided friendliness. This antipathy not only infuriates him, but also drives him over the edge to complete impulsiveness and attempts to obliterate Wander, even putting his plans aside just to do so. He can also be arrogant and is easily distracted when he believes he has the upper hand. But when worse comes to worse, Lord Hater is a dangerous tyrant and a foe not to be taken lightly, for instance when he realized his other nemesis Emperor Awesome was almost going to receive the chance of universal control before he could, this caused him to abandon Wander and easily took out the entire Fist Fighter army with one punch while rushing to Awesome and defeated him in under a second.
Despite his reputation, however, Hater is exceedingly immature, prone to throwing temper tantrums and irrational thinking, acting more as a cranky teenager rather than an intergalactic conqueror.
- Lord Hater is voiced by Keith Ferguson, who previously voiced Bloo in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, another show created by Craig McCracken.
- Lord Hater shows similarities to Mojo Jojo in another Craig McCracken show The Powerpuff Girls.
- They are both the main villains in their tv show.
- They are both unintentionally comedic.
- They are both easily ill-tempered.
- They both use robots and inventions as wepons.
- They are both easily annoyed by the heroes or other villains of the tv shows.
- Their goals are similar, Mojo Jojo's was to rule the world while Hater's is to rule the universe.
|Wander Over Yonder|
Media: Wander Over Yonder
Episodes: The Picnic | The Greatest | The Egg | The Fugitives | The Good Deed | The Prisoner | The Pet | The Bad Guy | The Troll | The Box | The Hat | The Little Guy | The Bounty | The Ball | The Hero | The Birthday Boy
Songs: Wander Over Yonder Theme Song | Competition Song | A Lump of Love | Mother and Child | Let's Get Awesome | The Button Song | My Best Buddy | What's In The Box? | Ride Sylvia Ride | Westley's Song | If You Wander Over Yonder | The Tale of Brad Starlight | It's Your Happy Birthday