Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Look and Find: Phineas and Ferb is a hardcover book illustrated by Art Mawhinney.
Look and Find: Phineas and Ferb presents eight vividly illustrated scenes that enable children to join the popular characters from the Disney Channel show on their latest adventures in Danville and beyond. Children search the colorful, action-packed scenes for dozens of hidden objects and characters. The book is recommended for kids ages 4 and older.
- Find Phineas and Ferb's beach buddies before their ocean-side party gets sucked into the center of the earth.
- Help Phineas and Ferb find musical instruments hidden in the Googleplex Mall.
- Ride with Phineas and Ferb on the motor speedway and find items hidden around the racetrack.
- Search Phineas and Ferb's love boat for passengers ready to set sail.
- Find people at the Midsummer's Festival as Phineas and Ferb try to help Baljeet win the biggest watermelon contest.
- Look for frightening things in a haunted house designed to scare Isabella's hiccups right out of her.
- Look for animals helped by Phineas and Ferb's animal translator invention.
- Find the video game characters in the new video game created by Phineas and Ferb.
The final section of the book challenges children to revisit the eight scenes and find dozens of additional items.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|