Loki is a minor villain in Hercules: The Animated Series. He is the Trickster God of the Asgardian deities.
Taking inspiration from Hades' sleazy car-salesman characterization in the film, Loki's personality is inspired by slick Hollywood agents.
Loki appears as the villain-of-the-week of the episode "Hercules and the Twilight of the Gods", where he gets Hercules a position in the Asgardian pantheon so that with the threat of Ragnarok looming ever closer, he would be able to succeed in his plots to conquer Asgard.
Powers and Abilities
- Standard powers of an Asgardian/Aesir deity.
- Ability to change size at will.
- Ability to unleash energy blasts from his hands dark magical powers shapeshifting lightning throwing
- teleportation magic and make new powers
- Ability to take control of objects and elements
- master illusionist
- summoning create proyect snowstorms
- creating shields of ice energy
- force fields