- "Hey! Hey! That's it! No one touches Little Mikey!"
- —Mike, as he takes his teddy bear away from Boo.
In the film, it is seen on the shelf in Mike and Sulley's apartment. In its first appearance, Sulley was pushing a lot of things including the teddy bear during scaring practice with Mike. When Boo is in the house, Sulley gives it to her. In anger, Mike takes it back, because he does not want her germs on it. This causes Boo to cry loudly, and almost gets them caught by the CDA. Sulley tries to give it back, but Boo will not stop crying. However, when she finally responds and cuddles the bear, she touches Sulley's hand which makes Sulley flinch, causing the bear to fly away from his hands. It is not until Mike accidentally trips into the trash can, gets a shelf full of books stuck in his mouth, and is smashed by a speaker that Boo cheers up and starts laughing.
In the film's first teaser trailer, Mike's teddy bear can be seen next to him.
In the film itself, it makes a cameo on Mike's shelf in his dorm room with Randall Boggs. Later on, he moves it, along with his other things, into his room with Sulley in the Oozma Kappa fraternity house.
- A possible version of Mike's teddy bear was seen in the Butterfly Room in Toy Story 3.
- A teddy bear bearing a resemblance to Mike's teddy bear is seen as one of Violet's toys in The Incredibles.
- Despite being called a "bear," Little Mikey looks nothing like an actual bear at all. It instead resembles a brown monster doll with one eye, two upward-pointing horns, two clawed arms, and four tentacled legs.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Pixar Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Pixar Wiki is available under the CC-BY-SA license.|