Disney was known for having familiar classic sound effects in their work, mainly used until the mid-80s, though some newer common sounds are included here as well. This is a list of such distinctive sounds that are used more than once in Disney films.
Goofy holler ("Yaaah-hoo-hoo-hoo-hooey!!!")
- Note: cartoons actually starring Goofy do not count for obvious reasons; those cartoons are in their own section here.
- The Art of Skiing - First use of the holler.
- The Legend of Coyote Rock - As the columns of rocks fall behind him, Bent-Tail the Coyote did the holler as the falling columns knocks down his column while clings to the rock for dear life.
- Make Mine Music - When a Coy sees the Martins aiming the rifles his way.
- Fun and Fancy Free - At the beginning of the celebration for Lulubelle's accidental proposal to Lumpjaw, one of the bears did the Goofy holler.
- Three for Breakfast - After Chip 'n' Dale spread butter on the roof of Donald's house and then on Donald's feet so that he will slide off the roof.
- Honey Harvester - When Donald falls from a tree.
- All in a Nutshell - When Donald is shot through a hollow log and into a gorge off-screen.
- Cinderella - While the King discovered the clue to help find Cinderella, he cuts the line of the chandelier, causing the Duke to do the Goofy holler.
- Food for Feudin' - When Dale falls into the trunk of a hollow tree (higher-sounding pitch than usual).
- Cold Turkey - When Milton fell into a trash can (the same sound as in "Food for Feudin'").
- Lambert the Sheepish Lion - When Lambert butts the wolf off the cliff.
- Peter Pan - During Captain Hook's struggle with Tick-Tock the Crocodile at Skull Rock, Mr. Smee accidentally hits Hook on the head with his rowboat oar, so that the crocodile, with Hook inside it, drops underwater. The holler is partially obscured by gargling noises as Hook goes underwater after taking the hit.
- Hooked Bear - When Humphrey lets go of J. Audubon Woodlore's helicopter to grab the fish falling out of it and falls down with them.
- Never a Dull Moment - When Jack Albany got caught on a revolting sculpture (heard in the trailer only).
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - After King Leonidas kicked the hyena during the soccer game.
- The Apple Dumpling Gang - When Amos and Theodore's ladder breaks in the middle.
- The Strongest Man in the World - When A. J. Amo falls off a scaffold.
- The Rescuers - First, when Orville is sucked through Madame Medusa's swampmobile; second, at the end, when Orville is blown off the roof.
- Pete's Dragon - With Doc Terminus beginning to fly with the harpoon.
- Mickey's Christmas Carol - When Goofy as Jacob Marley tumbles down the stairs (offscreen), the holler can be heard.
- The Adventures of André and Wally B. - When Andre gets stung by Wally B.
- Hot Lead and Cold Feet - When Eli Bloodshy falls over a cliff.
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh episode "Up, Up and Awry" - A sped-up version of the holler plays when one of the honey bees spots Pooh flying in the air.
- The Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers episode "The Carpetsnaggers"
- The TaleSpin episode "The Road to Macadamia" - Heard several times when Baloo and Louie get thrown out of the palace.
- The Darkwing Duck episode "Darkwing Doubloon" - When Negaduck realizes the phony sinking ship is a trap.
- A Goofy Movie - On the title screen (when "Goofy" appears onscreen), when Goofy is flung out of the car at the end of the film before the credits, and at the very end of the credits.
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame - After Quasimodo and his friends pushed some guards off, one of the guards did the Goofy holler.
- Home on the Range - When Junior falls down the elevator shaft.
- The Muppets' Wizard of Oz - When the Tin Thing falls through the Wizard's trap door.
- The Emperor's New School episode "Ramon's A Crowd" - When Ramon got rammed by a giant scorpion.
- The Atlanta Braves' spring training home is at ESPN's Wide world of sports, on the Walt Disney World property. During games, the scream is sometimes played when a foul ball is hit.
- Enchanted - When the Troll gets flung away to the next kingdom while attempting to eat Giselle (albeit lower-sounding pitch than usual), and is heard when Prince Edward and Nathaniel are flung across the room by the flames during Narissa's transformation (A Wilhelm scream was herd as the same time).
- How to Hook Up Your Home Theater - When Goofy is ejected through his house after he pushes the red button on his universal remote, is launched into orbit as he does the "goofy holler" before he lands into the couch in the middle of the football field.
Pluto growl 2
Wilhelm scream ("Aaagh!")
- Main article: Wilhelm scream
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope - When a Stormtrooper falls into the chasm before Luke and Leia swing across.
- The Star Wars Holiday Special - When a Stormtrooper falls over the edge of Chewbacca's family treehouse.
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back - When a rebel soldier screams when his laser gun dish is hit and explodes during the Hoth battle, later when Chewie knocks a Stormtrooper off the platform of the carbon freezing chamber (barely audible).
- Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - When a Nazi soldier is thrown from the back of a truck into the windshield of a Jeep, when another soldier falls from the left side of the truck, ripping the canvas as he falls.
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi - Actually, there are Wilhelms in all of the Star Wars films, but this one is the most interesting because Ben Burtt is the one who actually lets loose with the Wilhelm. Han Solo knocks a man over a ledge and that man is Burtt, who impersonates the Wilhelm scream using his own voice instead of using the usual stock sound. The stock sound is heard when Luke sends one of Jabba's men over the side of the skiff and into the waiting maw of the sarlaac, and again a minute later.
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - While trying to get the vial of antidote, Indy crashes into the nightclub band, and a musician screams, later when Indy shoots the driver of Lao-Chi's car, and when Mola Ram is eaten by alligators.
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - When a Nazi's grenade explodes, throwing a soldier down a hill.
- Beauty and the Beast - Chip says, "You gotta try this thing!" and then the castle is shown from the outside, where a battle ensues. A Wilhelm can be heard right after Chip's exclamation from one of the outside rioters.
- Aladdin - One can be heard from a member of the crowd as the Genie (under Jafar's control) lifts the palace into the air.
- A Goofy Movie - During the song "On the Open Road," Goofy's car strikes a construction scaffold.
- Toy Story - When Buzz Lightyear gets pushed out the window by a lamp.
- Runaway Brain - When the video-game Dopey is killed, the "Wilhelm scream" is heard.
- Hercules - When villagers flee in terror as their city is attacked.
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (Special Edition) - When a Stormtrooper is thrown off a bridge on Coruscant during the final celebration.
- Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace - When two security officers, one after the other, are hit in the chest and scream Wilhelms during the blaster battle in the Naboo hangar.
- The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea - When a crew member jumps from his ship and screams just before part of an iceberg falls on it.
- The Kid - While Russ is talking to Amy, someone screams on TV in a movie that Rusty is watching.
- Golden Dreams - During an earthquake, a native American screams as he falls to the ground.
- Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones - When the Naboo royal ship explodes upon arriving at Coruscant at the beginning of the film.
- The Haunted Mansion (2003 film) - When the guard got knocked by Jim Evers during the battle at the ceremony, a Wilhelm scream can be heard.
- Cars - When a car gets zapped by a laser during Lightning McQueen's daydream of being sponsored by Dinoco.
- Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith - When a clone trooper is thrown back by the explosion of a laser battery.
- Lifted - At the very end of the credits.
- Your Friend the Rat - When an astronaut got frightened by another rat.
- Enchanted - When Prince Edward and Nathaniel is flung across the room by the flames during Narissa's transformation (A Goofy Holler was head at the same time).
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - During the motorcycle chase, when a boy with a stack of books in the library is about to get crashed into by the motorcycle.
- Bolt - When Rhino is switching channels while watching TV.
- Up - When the dogs are falling off a cliff while attempting to chase Carl Fredricksen and Russell with the bird, a Wilhelm scream can be heard.
- George and A.J. - When one of the houses burrows down, the Wilhelm scream can be heard.
- Day & Night - During the movie scene when the cowboy shoots a man off-screen.
- Toy Story 3 - During the opening scene, while Andy and his toys are watching a "scary movie" during the "You've Got a Friend in Me" sequence. The scream can be heard.
- Tron: Legacy - A digitized or derezzed version of the scream can be heard as Sam Flynn kills the last guard before entering the flying ship's cockpit.
- Cars 2 - When the cars in the Ye Left Turn Inn beat Grem and Acer up.
- The Legend of Mor'du - When Mor'du throws down soldiers from a rock, the Wilhelm scream can be heard.
- Monsters University - When Mike unknowingly runs over a student with the floor waxer.
- Cars Toons episode The Radiator Springs 500½ - When the Baja pros fall down a cliff while chasing McQueen.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens - When a stormtrooper is killed by the TIE Fighter hijacked by Finn and Poe.
- Disney INFINITY: 3.0 Edition - When a Snowtrooper gets ejected out of an AT-AT or AT-ST walker that is about to be controlled by the player.
Howie scream ("Yeeeaaargh!")
- The Shnookums and Meat Funny Cartoon Show - In the episode "Cabin Fever", when Shnookums and Meat open the blinds and see the damage done by the earthquake, the scream is the first one to be heard.
- Mickey's Garden - A bug does this twice before chasing after Mickey.
- Dumbo - A gorilla in the parade.
- The Art of Self Defense - Goofy does this in a boxing match at the end of the cartoon.
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi - Heard when Chewbacca swings on a vine towards an Imperial Scout Walker on the forest planet of Endor.
- Jungle Duck
- Tarzan - The main character lets out an updated version of this yell twice. One after Tarzan killed Sabor and lifts up her corpse. And another at the end to close the film.
- The Emperor's New Groove - When Pacha tried to rescue Kuzco from a pack of jaguars.
- Home on the Range - Ms. Calloway lands and overpowers Rico.
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - The yell is also heard in a similar scene of a Wookiee swinging onto an attacking droid tank.
- Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
- The Muppets
Children Yelling 2
- Honey, I Blew Up the Kid - The kids ran away from a giant Adam after the magic show was ruined.
- Phineas and Ferb - ???
- Father's Day Off - When Goofy hold the baby for his hard day work at his home.
- Melody - When the man holds a baby bottle in one hand and a baby in the other.
- Casey Bats Again - At the moment Casey's first daughter is born.
- The Saga of Windwagon Smith - An Indian baby is heard crying when Smith's ship/wagon first rolls into town.
- The Adventures of Bullwhip Griffin - a baby is cried.
- The Jungle Book - After Bagheera pushed Mowgli's basket a bit to have him cry to get the wolves' attention.
Crying Baby 2
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Baby Quasimodo starts crying after the death of his mother.
- Hercules - Baby Hercules starts crying after Pain and Panic nab him.
Crying Baby 3
- Timon & Pumbaa - In "Circus Jerks",
- Pocahontas - During "Virginia Company", a newborn baby was crying.
- Sky High - While all inside Sky High gets turned into babies by the Pacifier.
- Chicken Little - ???
- Cars Toons - In "El Materdor",
- Good Luck Charlie - As heard in "Blankie Go Bye-Bye" after the opening sequence if you listen carefully.
- Gravity Falls - In "Irrational Treasure",
- Frankenweenie - When Sparky scares one of the mothers' babies.
- Frozen - After Elsa freezes outside, she heard a newborn baby crying like that and its mom hides it from her.
- Sofia the First - ???
- Into the Woods - ???
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil - ???
Crying Baby 4
- Tarzan - Baby Tarzan cries like this after the death of his parents.
- Toy Story 3 - ???
- Inside Out - Baby Riley cries when Sadness was first seen.
- The Sword in the Stone - Archimedes coughed the same way after the fight with the Pike and after Merlin blew a puff of smoke into Archimedes.
- The Aristocats - While Roquefort tries to hang on to Edgar's motorbike, smoke got to him and coughed.
- Pinocchio - Cleo after Geppetto put Pinocchio's burning finger in the water in her bowl.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Arthur came down Madam Mim's house chimney after being chased by the hawk.
- The Pointer - The Bear
- Donald Duck and the Gorilla - Ajax the Gorilla
- Make Mine Music - The Wolf in Peter and the Wolf does it every time.
- Fun and Fancy Free - Lumpjaw does it every time.
- Cinderella - Bruno does it after Lucifer scratches at him when he was laughing.
- Don's Fountain of Youth - The Mother Crocodile
- Dumbo - When Mr. Stork staggers back from a mean animal in a train car as he searches for Mrs. Jumbo.
- Tiger Trouble - The tiger roars at Goofy several times this way, especially during the chase.
- Frank Duck Brings 'em Back Alive - They are being chased by a lion having switched clothes so that Donald is the wild man and Goofy is the hunter.
- The African Lion - When the pride lions fight a wanderer lioness who invaded their territory.
- Cinderella - Before Lucifer caught Gus for the first time.
- Cold Turkey - Milton roars this way to back Pluto away from the turkey in the refrigerator.
- Pests of the West - Pluto roars this way when Bent-Tail knocks on his head thinking it was his son.
- Lambert the Sheepish Lion - After Lambert gained courage and before going after the wolf.
- Fathers Are People - Twice; Goofy and another father get into a fist fight, then when Goofy is "growling" at Junior.
- Two Gun Goofy - Pete when he emerges from the wreckage at the saloon.
- Social Lion - Lambert roars this way in most of the cartoon.
- Grand Canyonscope - Louie the Mountain Lion does it every time.
- No Hunting - Donald roars this way when he's about to go out hunting.
- The Sword in the Stone - After Mad Madam Mim turns into a tiger.
- The Jungle Book - When Bagheera tries to swipe his claw at a monkey.
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - When King Leonidas yells "Stop... that... BALL!!", blowing everyone away.
- Napoleon and Samantha - Major the lion scared the cougar away to save the rooster.
- The Absent-Minded Professor - When Shelby Ashton swerves onto a street, driving onto the sidewalk. The effect is also heard when he swerves off the street and onto a side road.
- The Tortoise and the Hare - When Max Hare screeches to a halt nearby a tree, to stop by Mrs. Cottontail's Girl's School and when he loses to Toby Tortoise at the finish line.
- Who Killed Cock Robin? - When the police stops to the scene of the crime.
- Mickey's Service Station - When Pete brings his car to the service station and stops it.
- On Ice - After burning his behind, Pluto skids on the ice to stop by a hole in the ice and cool himself in the water. This is also played before Mickey stops at the waterfall.
- Mickey's Circus - When Donald stops his bicycle in mid-air (high pitched)
- Mickey's Rival - When Mortimer screeches to a stop in his car to stop by Mickey and Minnie's picnic and later on when Mickey's car rescue Mickey and Minnie from a falling tree to drive away from the bull.
- Orphans' Picnic - Heard when the bees come to a stop and go the other way towards Donald.
- Donald and Pluto - When the magnet in Pluto's stomach attracts a huge amount of sharp kitchen cutlery that chases Pluto through the kitchen, the screeching noise is heard when Pluto turns in another direction and the cutlery screech to a halt before turning to continue the chase.
- The Worm Turns - Twice; When Mickey's potion is beginning to come to life, and when Pete comes to a halt after chasing Pluto.
- Brave Little Tailor - After the guard got into the throne room
- Donald's Golf Game - When the goofy golf club that Donald threw at his nephews turns into a boomerang and retreated at Donald.
- How to Ride a Horse - When Percy screeches to a halt in front of a white hurdle.
- Saludos Amigos - After Pedro saves the mail and narrowly avoids crashing into the mountain during the storm when the narrator yells, "Look out!"
- Pluto at the Zoo - When Pluto rushes out of the zoo and retreat to retrieve his small bone from the rubbish.
- Reason and Emotion - When Emotion screeches to a stop near the lady for Junior to talk to.
- The Clock Watcher
- Squatter's Rights - When Pluto chase after Chip and Dale around the cabin.
- The Big Wash - When Delores screeches to a halt before running into the corner of the fence.
- Inferior Decorator - When Spike skids along an upturned strip of Donald's wallpaper.
- Mickey and the Seal - When Pluto runs and goes by the other way to Mickey's window to look for Salty.
- Honey Harvester - When Spike tries to stop himself from flying into the cork and also when he steer his tail with a cactus spike and dive down to attack Donald.
- Tennis Racquet - At the beginning of the slow motion treatment of the shot.
- Goofy Gymnastics - Goofy stops in front of the mirror before being pulled back by bungee cords.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - While Mole was stopping for a weasel that was about to hit him on the head.
- Morris the Midget Moose - When Balsam slid into a log, when Thunderclap and Morris screeches to a stop near the edge of the cliff.
- Alice in Wonderland - When a card soldier screeches to a halt, trying to let the hedgehog go under him.
- Bee on Guard - When Buzz-Buzz screeches to a halt in front of Donald's house to peek through the keyhole at Donald.
- Susie the Little Blue Coupe - When Susie tries, but fails, to stop on a slippery road and instead skids across to crash into a streetcar.
- Peter Pan - When Nana skids into the toy blocks.
- The Shaggy Dog - While Wilby Daniels turns before getting pulled over.
- Trick or Treat - While Donald tries to stop himself from crashing through the door.
- The Story of Anyburg, U.S.A. - In the beginning and while the sports car goes driving after drinking alcohol and spitting flames.
- How to Have an Accident in the Home - Before Donald came home.
- Goliath II - After the mother elephant told the herd to stop.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - Played twice, when Cruella De Vil makes her first appearance in the film, driving up in her fancy roadster and before Jasper and Horace went to the bridge.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Merlin as a mouse stops to see Madam Mim transforming from elephant into tiger; also when Merlin returns to Wart from Bermuda upon Wart's wish/calls.
- Freewayphobia and Goofy's Freeway Troubles - During the chain reactions of cars crashing and other instances in the films.
- The Gnome-Mobile - Played four times. While Knobby was explaining how the gnomes vanished, right before Mulroohney drove his car out of the garage, right as the car Yarby was riding got off the road and before Mulroohney turned to a broken bridge.
- It's Tough to Be a Bird - Before all of the crowded winged statues collapsed.
- The Love Bug - Played several times, such as when Herbie brakes, skids, or makes a wheelie.
- The Aristocats - when The Milkman's truck stops at the spot marked by O'Malley.
- The Rescuers - Played three times, when Madame Medusa fell into a ditch while driving, when Orville lands the runway and when Madame Medusa parked her swampmobile on the boat.
- The Fox and the Hound - Played twice, first by Widow Tweed to chastise Amos Slade and second while Amos stopped his car because Widow Tweed stopped in the road.
- Roller Coaster Rabbit - After Roger yells "Hold your fire!" twice.
- Beauty and the Beast - Heard in the song "Human Again" when Cogsworth was the traffic cop.
- Goof Troop - ??? (as heard in "Take Me Out to the Ball Game", "Inspector Goofy", "Shake, Rattle & Goof")
- Aladdin - When the guards seen Abu with a sword.
- Bonkers - As heard in an episode called "Do Toons Dream of Animated Sheep?", also in "Dog Day AfterToon" and "Cartoon Cornered".
- The Return of Jafar - Played twice, first during "Nothing in the World (Quite Like a Friend)" before Genie came out of a taxi as a sailor, and second when Rajah and Iago crashed into the dinner party.
- Aladdin (TV Show) ??? (as heard in "Mudder's Day", "Never Say Nefir", "Strike Up the Sand")
- Get a Horse! - When, after Mickey blasts Pete with a fire extinguisher through the phone, Pete's car spins out and skids to a stop on an icy pond.
- It's Tough to Be a Bird - While a mother bird feeds a honking car to a chick
- Dumbo - When Elephants Fell On The Elephant Matriarch
- Bambi - When Bambi landed on the ice
- How to Play Football - When a Taxidermy Tech player trips several Anthropology A&M players.
- Hockey Homicide - Icebox Bertino and/or Fearless Ferguson make these kinds of noises when they attack each other.
- Tea for Too Many - After an ant throws an olive
- Cinderella - Played twice, When The Duke & The footman Bump into Each Other While Trying To Catch The Glass Slipper, & When the footman trips on Lady Tremaine's walking stick so that he falls down on the floor and cause him to drop the glass slipper.
- Alice in Wonderland - Played twice, after the White Rabbit got pushed by Alice out of the house, and after the March Hare hits the Mad Hatter on the head with a mallet.
- Sleeping Beauty - Owl after just getting into Prince Phillip's clothes and landed on his boots.
- Blackbeard's Ghost - When Blackbeard fell off of the police motorcycle.
- The Jungle Book - When Shere Khan gets Baloo off him and says "I'll kill you for this!"
- The Aristocats - Played several times, when the alley cats dropped the horse collar on Edgar, and when he got kicked into the trunk by Frou-Frou.
- Robin Hood - After Prince John falls off the stand during the archery tournament.
- The Great Mouse Detective - When a waitress at the pub slaps a patron when he requests a kiss, and again during the brawl near the end of the sequence.
- Pocahontas - During the struggle between John Smith and Kocoum, it can be heard when Pocahontas tries to stop Kocoum from killing John Smith.
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Song of the South - After Br'er Fox chop the trap, Br'er Bear fall down on him and branch broke on his head.
- Alice in Wonderland - Played twice. When the Walrus is running to escape the enraged Carpenter inside their shack, he runs right through the swinging door, leaving a Walrus-shaped hole. The second time it is heard is when Alice's foot bursts through the White Rabbit's door.
- Donald's Diary - When Donald runs right through the door to escape from Daisy.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - Horace and Jasper get kicked by the Captain into the barn wall.
- The Sword in the Stone - Played Several Times, When Arthur falls through the roof of Merlin's hut.
- The Jungle Book - When King Louie Accidently Pulls The Bricks Holding The Ruin off.
- Treasure of Matecumbe - When Spangler and his men break through the attic door.
- Robin Hood - When Robin Hood pushed the thrown, which it landed on the Jackal Archers.
- Pete's Dragon - When the anchor pulls the stairway off.
- The Rescuers - Played twice, when Mr. Snoops hit the chair with a broom. And Madame Medusa shot the bar, as Bernard and Bianca escapes the hideout.
- The Great Mouse Detective - During the brawl at the bar before Basil spots the doorway on the floor.
- Fun and Fancy Free - When Willie smash the table with a club.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad -
- Goofy Gymnastics - When Goofy goes crashing through the ceiling on the rings.
- How to Have an Accident in the Home
- Lady and the Tramp - When a tree falls to the ground in the zoo (felled by a beaver.)
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians
- The Jungle Book - When a bolt of lightning strikes a tree and sets it on fire.
- Robin Hood - When the tent full of hippos and Little John crashes through Trigger's pie stand, and again when they crash into a stone tower with elephants on the top.
- The Rescuers - When Orville crashes into Luke among making an emergency landing in Devil's Bayou.
- The Black Cauldron
- The Great Mouse Detective - Heard when Toby stomps on Basil by mistake, and again when the anvil falls on Ratigan's trap after Basil and Dawson are freed.
- Three Blind Mouseketeers - When the Captain Katt escapes from the market
- Pinocchio - When Lampwick throws a brick at a stained glass window.
- Donald's Crime - When Donald breaks open his nephews' piggy bank, and again, when Donald jumps through a window.
- Fun and Fancy Free - When the shadow breaks the window and swipes the Harp.
- Soup's On - When Donald kicks the house door down to the floor after was tricked into dying shortly before he turns into a devil duck on his own nephews just after one of them says "Look, Uncle Donald's Angel!"
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - When Toad and Cyril crash and destroy the garden house.
- Cinderella - Played twice, when the King throws his crown out a stained glass window. And the Duke and the King crash into the bed.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - Heard when Cruella De Vil slams the door shut off-screen with the glass window broken and just after she tells Roger and Anita that "[they] will be sorry" then she calls them "fools" then "idiots" before she slams the door. Also, the "window shatter" sound is heard again when Pongo and Perdita jump through a window before the battle is on against Horace and Jasper.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Merlin return to his holidays in the Bermuda.
- Robin Hood - When Prince John angrily smash the mirror on Sir Hiss, who tried to warn him that breaking mirror is seven years bad luck.
- Fantasia - During "The Sorcerer's Apprentice", when Mickey and then Yen Sid raise their arms to control the waters, creating big splashes.
- Dumbo - Several times in the Pink Elephants On Parade number, such as when two pink elephants' trunk touch, creating an electrical charge between, then when one elephant throws that charge at another.
- Bambi - When a big flaming tree falls toward Bambi and hits the water behind him as he jumps over a waterfall.
- Symphony Hour - Twice, when Donald bangs two cymbals together causing him to shake at the end of rehearsal, then when a cymbal falls down on Donald's head.
- Stop That Tank - When Adolf Hitler, having been killed, falls down and crashes into Hell.
- The Three Caballeros - When a guitar is playing behind Donald and Jose Carioca and, as they dance together, they collide and stumble backward. Also when the little gauchito shakes the flying donkey and then throws him on the ground. Also heard several times in the Baia sequence and during Donald's surreal reverie.
- Hockey Homicide - When one Goofy spectator laughs and repeatedly hits another on the head with his hand.
- So Dear to My Heart - Heard in the animated segment just before the fair scene, as the owl rolls a pumpkin up close to the animated Danny and to the camera with a crash.
- Trailer Horn - Twice in succession when Chip and Dale drop pine cones in Donald's head, as the two-note sound used as the "shave and a haircut" coda.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - After Ichabod crosses the bridge to escape him, the Headless Horseman throws his flaming pumpkin head at him, the cymbal crash is heard when it hits Ichabod.
- Alice in Wonderland - When the daisy bangs two of her yellow petals together like a cymbal at the end of the song "All in the Golden Afternoon". It is also heard when the King of Hearts and the cards all gather around the Queen of Hearts, who shoves them all down as she yells, "Someone's head will roll for this!"
- No Smoking - When Goofy and a hobo both grab a cigarette between them, this sound is heard when the hobo punches Goofy in the face so he can get the cigarette for himself.
- How to Be a Detective - Goofy hits a weasel on the head with his nightstick, but somehow gets knocked out himself.
- Melody - When Bertie Birdbrain played the cymbal at the end.
- Sleeping Beauty - Played several times in the final battle.
- Noah's Ark - Noah's sons crash into a tree while carrying wood.
- Babes in Toyland - Heard several times when Tom cuts open the ribbons on the toy soldiers' boxes.
- Dad, Can I Borrow the Car? - Heard at the end of the opening song, then when the poorly-built model car is completed.
- The Apple Dumpling Gang - Heard when Donovan and Frank are fighting on the fire engine that's going down the river.
- The Great Mouse Detective - When Olivia Flaversham accidentally starts one of the toys, and when Basil got smashed by one of the toys that was playing the cymbal.
- Get a Horse! - When, at one point, Mickey manipulates the theater screen so that Pete's car falls down on him after he dazedly says, "I used to have a little cat once."
- Victory Through Air Power
- Test Pilot Donald
- Teachers are People
- How to Be a Detective
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - When Cruella left, and got Jasper and Horace covered with snow.
- How to Play Baseball - Heard when A Red batter's bump rises on his head after being hit hard by a baseball thrown by a blue player.
- Peter Pan - Heard when Peter Pan pulls down Captain Hook's hat down to his waist between his wrists.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Whenever Doc stops and the others crash from behind.
- Dumbo - Before Casey Junior leaves in the beginning of the film.
- African Diary - When the jungle native crash into each other.
- Californy 'er Bust - After the narrator says "Hold On There!"
- Fun and Fancy Free - During "Bongo", when the circus train slows to a stop and somehow causes Bongo's body to scrunch up like an accordion.
- The Story of Anyburg, U.S.A. - After the freeway disaster.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - After Cruella De Vil, Jasper and Horace crashed into each other.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Sir Ector gets bumped by the dishes.
- Uncle Donald's Ants
- Tea for Two Hundred - When the chief ants halts his ants
- The Jungle Book - When Colonel Hathi's Elephant Soldiers Crashed Behind him.
- Robin Hood - After Robin Hood Kicked The Sheriff of Nottingham, The Rhino Guards Crashed From Behind.
- Pluto's Judgement Day - After the cat doctor scares the cat with a squeaking toy dog.
- Reason and Emotion - When Junior pulls a cat's tail.
- Fun and Fancy Free - When Jiminy Cricket scares the cat with a bark.
- Bath Day - The alley cats were scared of Figaro.
- Cinderella - When Lucifer jumps to escape from Bruno.
- Puss Café -
- Man's Best Friend -
- Lambert the Sheepish Lion -
- Trick or Treat -
- Disneyland episode: "The Great Cat Family" - When the cat was destroying the rats.
- 101 Dalmatians - Played four times, when Jasper put his lips on Sergeant Tibbs instead of his drink, when Sergeant Tibbs got in front of Horace to have him land his face to a cake, when Sergeant Tibbs came out of under the bed and Sergeant Tibbs and the puppy got caught by Jasper.
- The Saga of Windwagon Smith - A cat when it sees Smith's ship/wagon first rolling into town.
- The Moon-Spinners - Played many times in the temple of Appollo while the cats attack Stratos
- That Darn Cat! - After Zeke Kelso stepped on DC in the closet
- The Adventures of Bullwhip Griffin - a cat is screaming
- The Aristocats - When Thomas O'Malley was beginning to scare the Milkman, when Thomas O'Malley hang onto the Milkman's head, when Thomas O'Malley, Duchess, Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse escape from the Milkman, when Edgar put a sack over Duchess and the kittens, and when Scat Cat and the alley cats attacks Edgar.
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - When Cosmic Creepers scrambles out of the way so the bed would park, and when Professor Emelius Brown stepped on Cosmic Creepers' tail.
Cat Screeching 2
- DuckTales - First heard in "Magica's Shadow War."
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers -
- TaleSpin -
- Darkwing Duck -
- Goof Troop -
- The Little Mermaid: The Series -
- Aladdin: The Series -
- Raw Toonage -
- Marsupilami -
- Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey - When Chance chased Sassy around the house during the wedding, and when Kate accidentally stepped on Sassy's tail during the insults of feeding Chance.
- A Goofy Movie -
- The Shnookums and Meat Funny Cartoon Show -
- Timon & Pumbaa -
- Toy Story - Rex is pointing a flashlight at the bushes, in order to search for Buzz from the window (Buzz fell into the bushes earlier after a stint Woody pulled backfired horribly), Rex spots something in the bushes and inquires if it is Buzz. The response is a cat screeching. Rex then says in a sharp whisper "Whiskers, will you get outta there?! You're interfering with the search-and-rescue!"
- Jungle Cubs -
- Muppet Treasure Island -
- 191 Dalmatians -
- Recess -
- George of the Jungle -
- Flubber - When Flubber crashes through a window and into a house.
- That Darn Cat -
- Inspector Gadget -
- Mickey Mouse Works -
- House of Mouse -
- 102 Dalmatians -
- The Emperor's New Groove -
- Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure -
- Kim Possible -
- Return to Never Land - When Smee falls inside the pirate ship.
- Cinderella II: Dreams Come True -
- Lilo & Stitch: The Series -
- Mickey's PhilharMagic - Heard when Goofy as a stage manager accidentally steps on a cat off-screen.
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse -
- Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue! - When one of the monsters gets attacked by a cat in one of the doors.
- Cinderella III: A Twist in Time -
- Underdog -
- How to Hook Up Your Home Theater -
- Bolt - When Mittens was about to step in, she almost got hit with the frying pan.
- Day & Night -
- Gravity Falls -
- Mickey Mouse -
- Monsters University - When Sulley throws the book out of the window.
- Wander Over Yonder -
- Big Hero 6 -
- Paint the Night - Heard in the same scene from the Mike & Sulley to the Rescue ride, but is seen in the Monsters, Inc. unit.
- Inside Out -
- Club Penguin -
- The Incredible Journey - Tao growled at the mother bear while protecting Bodger.
- That Darn Cat! - DC growled when Patty tries to take the duck away from him.
- Cinderella - After Lucifer scratches Bruno, who then growls at him.
- The Great Mouse Detective - Felicia when she sees Toby charging towards her.
- Bonkers - When Bonkers runs right into a truck while riding on Ma Parker's towing hook from an episode called "Calling All Cars". Also heard in an episode called "Quibbling Rivalry".
- Jungle Cubs - Every time Bagheera tries to roar in the episode "How the Panther Lost His Roar".
- The Haunted Mansion (2003 film) - Lucifer the Black Cat when she sees Clifford the German Shepherd charging towards her.
- Mickey's Garden - When Pluto come out from the giant acorn after a giant dung beetle chase after Mickey.
- Bone Trouble - When Pluto leaps at one reflection of his in one mirror, it gets very huge, causing Pluto to yelp like this and retreat.
- Lend a Paw - When Pluto barks for Mickey to save him from the well.
- Tiger Trouble - The tiger screams in pain when Goofy lights up the match in his foot.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - When Ichabod Crane, riding on his horse, heading to the dark forest and encounters The Headless Horseman on Halloween night. Ichabod also screams the same way when, after he crosses the bridge, he sees the Headless Horseman throw his pumpkin at him.
- Cold War - When Goofy's wife puts a hot water bottle on his feet to keep him from getting chilled and then tells him to say, "Ah," causing Goofy to scream in this way.
- The Aristocats (1980 Re-release Trailer Only) - It is heard in place of Edgar's scream.
- The Lone Chipmunks - Heard when Pete is storing all the stolen money in the chest.
- Shanghaied - Twice, both when Mickey jabs Pete in the rear with a swordfish.
- Trombone Trouble - When Donald zaps Pete with his new god-like powers.
- Sheep Dog - When Bent-Tail falls on a cactus.
- How to Catch a Cold - The Common Man screams like this in agony after trying to relax but his son shoots a popgun at him.
- Officer Duck - When Pete as Tiny Tom sees a bunch of balls and chains and cuffs in Donald's basket and asks what they are, Donald swallows this way before gurgling in baby talk, to which Pete says, "Baby toys, huh?"
- Bambi - Thumper as an adult does this as the female bunny starts flirting with him.
- Defense Against Invasion - When the disease germs start swallowing down the blood, one by one.
- How to Play Football - When one of the Goofy football players has a football in his mouth.
- The Legend of Coyote Rock - Blackie does this before she started to run from Bent-Tail.
- Make Mine Music - During "Casey at the Bat", the rival team's pitcher does this (and pulls on his shirt collar to let out some steam) when he sees Casey come up to bat.
- Squatter's Rights - When Pluto swallows up the burned up match.
- Donald's Double Trouble - When Donald swallowed up the piece of wood that he took a gigantic bite of from the beam and spitted out the nail.
- The Purloined Pup - When Butch swallows a piece of a bone he bit off.
- Pluto's housewarming - When Butch swallows the bone he is eating.
- Melody Time - When Pecos Bill sees Slue Foot Sue for the first time and again when he sees sue in her wedding dress.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - When Winkie puts his arm around Mole like a teddy bear; after Ichabod Crane realizes he is on the Headless Horseman's horse, instead of his own.
- Cinderella - The Grand Duke swallows this way when the King holds the sword with the glass slipper on it in front of his face and orders him to find the owner of the slipper and bring in the one whose foot fits it.
- Puss Café - When the cats come back in through the brick wall to catch some fish.
- Camp Dog - Bent-Tail swallows like this while clinging for dear life to the rope in the air.
- Plutopia - After Pluto Eats A Roast Turkey and Swallows it This Way.
- Peter Pan - Tick-Tock the Crocodile jumps to take a piece of Captain Hook's coat. Hook also swallows this way when Peter Pan threatens him with the sword to say that he is a codfish.
- Cold War - When Goofy first tries to swallow the pill.
- The Simple Things - When Mickey is eating a sandwich.
- The Saga of Windwagon Smith - After Smith got his napkin on
- 101 Dalmatians - Before Colonel told Sergeant Tibbs to go into Hell Hall.
- Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree - When Kanga, Roo, Owl and Eeyore were eating together. (1965 Disneyland Records LP version only)
- Understanding Stresses and Strains - When the man nervously and literally swallows his pride when, misunderstanding that his boss was merely preoccupied at the moment, worries that neither fight nor flight will save him.
- Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day - When the big female Heffalump put the lid back on top of the honey pot with legs.
- Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too! - When the caterpillar is munching on a leaf, much to Rabbit's fright.
- The Great Mouse Detective - When the piano player has been grabbed by the neck by a tough bar patron.
- Mickey's Parrot - When Mickey sees a pair of shoes under him and thinks an escaped killer is right behind him.
- The Pointer - Mickey does it before he sees what he thought was Pluto is actually a bear.
- Officer Duck - When Pete addresses to Officer Donald that he is Tiny Tom.
- Mr. Duck Steps Out - After the popped corn flew into Donald's mouth.
- Bone Trouble - When Pluto realizes that Butch came over to his side of the fence.
- Donald's Vacation - When Donald thinks he has escaped from the bear, but finds that he's actually sitting on its back.
- Window Cleaners - When Donald sees that his tied-up position has left his behind vulnerable to being stung by the bee.
- Mr. Mouse Takes a Trip - Twice; when Pete hears Pluto's barking coming from somewhere in Mickey's vicinity, Mickey swallows this way before trying to bark like a dog to confuse Pete, and again when Mickey is disguised as a conductor to fool Pete.
- Timber - Donald does it after Pete puts the blade on the chopped piece of wood and bangs on it to make it look like another axe.
- Truant Officer Donald - Donald finds out that the school is closed for summer holidays and gulps nervously.
- El Gaucho Goofy - Goofy accidentally swallows the knife during cutting and eating.
- How to Ride a Horse - When Percy swallowed up some hay, when he swallowed up some carrots that Goofy offered to him.
- Canine Caddy - When Pluto realizes that the golf ball is still on his behind.
- Lend a Paw - When Pluto gets in trouble after Bianca rats him out for making a mess.
- Dumbo - Dumbo swallows the bucketful of water this way, not knowing that it has been spiked with alcohol. Also heard when Dumbo wakes up and realizing that he and Timothy are in a tree.
- Tiger Trouble - The tiger swallows the sole of Goofy's boot.
- Song of the South - During the Tar Baby scene, Brer Rabbit swallows this way when Brer Fox plans to hang him. He also swallows this way during the Laughing Place scene when, tied to a spit, Brer Fox holds him over an open fire before laughing.
- Cold War
- Donald's Dream Voice - When Donald swallows one of the voice pills to finish his sentence in a normal voice to sell hairbrushes and get a chance for Daisy to marry him.
- Mickey and the Seal - When Salty swallowed up two fishes after Mickey tosses them to him.
- The Simple Things - When the clam inside Pluto's mouth ate and swallowed up Mickey's sandwich.
- The Jungle Book - When Baloo gets his neck caught by a tree branch while pulling Shere Khan's tail.
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - When the Hippopotamus accidentally swallows the ball.
- The Rescuers - Played twice after Evinrude drank Luke's liquor.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - When Dopey gets very nervous when he walks upstairs to go into the bedroom to "chase some creature that has taken up residence in their house out of the house".
- Donald's Cousin Gus - When Gus Goose swallows up a barking hot dog.
Kissing sound 1
Kissing sound 2
- The Spirit of '43 - When the Spend Thrift appears.
- Trombone Trouble - When Donald burns the top of his head with his new god powers.
- Donald's Crime - Right at the end of Donald and Daisy's kiss.
- Mickey and the Beanstalk - The cornfield "turns to dust".
- Puss Café - When one cat bonks another cat on the head.
- Out on a Limb - After Donald get electrocuted on the high voltage.
- Camp Dog - When a sack of flour is dropped on Bent-Tail's head.
- Fathers Are People - When Goofy blows on a cigar.
- No Smoking - When an airplane flyer uses his cigarette smoke to create skywriting.
- Trick or Treat - When the living jack-o-lantern disappears.
- Lady and the Tramp - When Jim Dear takes a picture of Lady and Tramp with their litter of puppies.
- How to Have an Accident in the Home - Played three times, after Donald got electrified in the bathtub, after Donald got electrified by the toaster, and after the "The End" message came in.
- How to Have an Accident at Work - Before Donald got to the punch clock.
- Mary Poppins - At the moment Mary Poppins got her picture taken for winning the race.
- Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day - During the "Heffalumps and Woozles" sequence when Pooh disappears in a cloud of smoke.
- The Aristocats - Similar to Lady and the Tramp, at the moment the cats get their picture taken near the end of the film.
- Pete's Dragon - When Elliott belched fire after drinking.
- The Fox and the Hound - After Widow Tweed shot Amos's radiator with his gun.
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - The episode "All's Well That Ends Wishing Well" has this sound play any time a candle goes out on the giant birthday cake.
- Aladdin - Heard every time the Genie disappears and reappears while saying "What do you need?"
- A Goofy Movie - At the moment Goofy gets his picture taken with the possums.
- Bonkers - In the episode, when the spirit moves someone
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Falling in a distance
- Victory Through Air Power - Any time a bomb is heard in falling from an airplane.
- The Three Caballeros - When Donald falls right into the Mexican girls at the beach.
- Fun and Fancy Free - After the beanstalk got cut down while Willie the Giant was still on
- Melody Time - Played multiple times, starting after Widowmaker had Slue-Foot Sue go bouncing to get enough speed to get to the moon.
- Trailer Horn - After Donald in his car slingshots from a tree and crashes right onto a giant rock.
- Puss Café - When the cats slingshot Pluto out of the hammock.
- For Whom the Bulls Toil - When Goofy is about to slam into the bull by his suspenders.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Merlin changes into a walrus while falling onto Madam Mim's chicken form.
- The Aristocats - When Edgar, having escaped from Napoleon and Lafayette for the first time, crashes through the windmill.
- Robin Hood - When Robin's arrow flies to the target from high up in the air.
- The Rescuers - Accompanies Orville's takeoff as he dives through the air.
- Get a Horse! - When Mickey is flying Horace like a biplane before they bounce off the screen and crash though the floor.
- Donald's Crime - Donald falls onto the floor when he tells his nephews to go to bed.
- Goofy Gymnastics - When Goofy's barbell falls on his fingers.
- Peter Pan - Played Four Times, When Captain Hook hits his head on the top of the cave while Mr. Smee is rowing him out.
- Ben and Me - When Ben hits a lamp post.
- How to Sleep - When the professor hits Goofy on the head with a mallet to get him to sleep.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - When Horace swings his table leg backwards and hits Jasper on the head.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Sir Ector swings his sword backwards and hits Kay on the head, and again when Madam Mim hits her head on a rock during the duel.
- The Jungle Book - When Baloo crashes into a tree as the monkeys pull Mowgli up into the branches.
- It's Tough to Be a Bird - When the bird gets crushed by a rock during his song, and when the bird lands after begging knocked off a statue.
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - Played Twice, when the ball hits King Leonidas, & when accidentally the Ostrich hits the ball to the Hyena's head
- Robin Hood - Played when a rhino guard hits his head on a rock at the end of the chase sequence, and again when the castle gate falls just as Robin was about to escape.
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
- Window Cleaners - When a stop sign tied with a rope hits the metal railings.
- Goofy Gymnastics - Heard when Goofy's barbell falls apart, and again when Goofy is crashing down the apartment building.
- How to Have an Accident at Work
- The Sword in the Stone
- Catteries Not Included
- Donald's Tire Trouble - When, at one point, Donald tries to unfold the stick for his jack, one end springs back up and hits Donald on the side of the head.
- Lend a Paw
- Tennis Racquet - When The Tennis Racquet Slowly Lands On His Head, During The Slow Motion Shot.
- Lion Around - When Louie hits Donald's head while trying to find him in a row of duck decoys.
- Camp Dog
- Peter Pan - When Smee accidentally hits Captain Hook with a hammer, and again when a cannon hits Hook on the head.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - When Horace sits in the fireplace and hits himself on the head jumping up, and again when the Captain kicks Horace and Jasper in the barn.
- Catteries Not Included
- DuckTales episode "Catch as Cash Can": Working for Scales
- Pluto's Playmate - Salty the Seal barks at Pluto this way at first.
- Victory Through Air Power - When Pierre throws a brick at Fritz.
- How to Play Football - When one Goofy player kicks the football in the air so that it spirals as it does.
- Goofy Gymnastics - When Goofy attempts to flex his muscles.
- The Jungle Book - When the monkeys are throwing fruit on Baloo.
- The Tortoise and the Hare - Every time Max Hare hits the tennis ball.
- How to Play Football - When a football is kicked into a player's mouth.
- Make Mine Music - Heard in the "Peter and the Wolf" segment when Peter's pop gun bops the wolf on the nose.
- Puss Café - When one cat pushes another cat through the brick wall when Pluto is chasing them.
- Cold War - After Goofy accidentally sneezes out his cold pill and it ricochets around the bathroom, this sound is heard when the pill hits Goofy on the head before it falls down the drain.
- The Simple Things - The starfish does an eye take while on Pluto's snout as he's about to run into a rock.
- How to Dance - When a purse hits a depressed Goofy on the head, after the narrator says, "Are you left holding the bag?"
- Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day - When Pooh and Piglet are blown into Owl's house and hit the wall.
- The Rescuers - Heard when Madame Medusa catches onto Brutus and Nero when dragged through the water by the Swampmobile.
- Tarzan - During the song "Trashin' the Camp", when a phonograph horn lands in Tantor's trunk.
- The Jungle Book - When a monkey hits Baloo with a pumpkin.
- The Love Bug - When Herbie shoots oil at Peter Thorndyke.
- Robin Hood - When the pies that Trigger is holding go right into Little John's face.
- Der Fuehrer's Face - When Donald begins to go insane from the workload.
- Pluto's Blue Note - Heard when, after Pluto accidentally turns on the record player, he sets his tail on the record and its music runs up his tail, up his back and neck, and out his mouth.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - When Mr. Toad becomes obsessed with motor cars.
- Tomorrow We Diet! - Goofy as George Geef starts to go crazy from seeing food everywhere.
- Alice in Wonderland - When Alice eats a cookie marked "Eat Me" inside the White Rabbit's house and starts growing huge.
- Lambert the Sheepish Lion - When Lambert finally remembers he was 'a raging lion' while Mrs. Sheep was about to get eaten by the wolf.
- Trick or Treat - Played three times, after Witch Hazel sprays her potion for the first time on Donald's feet, when Witch Hazel gave the feet their first order and after Witch Hazel sprays her potion on Donald's feet the second time and after given their orders and before Donald tries to break the door down.
- Peter Pan - After Mr. Smee hits Captain Hook on the head with a hammer.
- The Jungle Book - Kaa hypnotizes Bagheera.
- Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure - After Tramp Closes The Cage On Reggie.
Tiny Bugle Charge
- Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree - By a little bee to call the other bees to chase Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin
- The Rescuers - After Evinrude drank Luke's liquor
Machine getting out of control
- Alice in Wonderland - After the Mad Hatter messes up the White Rabbit's watch
- How to Have an Accident at Work - After Donald throws a wrench into a machine
- Babes in Toyland - After the Toymaker sets the toymaking machine on superspeed
- The Great Mouse Detective - Played twice, after Hiram Flaversham throws a fit after Ratigan tells him: "You know what happens if you fail." on the controls of the clockwork robot, and before it squirted oil on Ratigan, and before the robot said "Commonly known as a..."
- Inspector Gadget 2 - While the mixer mixing the Lemon Pudding gone out of control and while Inspector Gadget cleans a toilet at the Police Station
- Lonesome Ghosts - After Goofy strangles himself.
- Tiger Trouble - As the tiger chases Goofy around a rock, they both stop to catch their breath.
- Canine Patrol - After Pluto gets tired searching under all of the rocks for the turtle.
- Bone Trouble - At the beginning.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - Near the end of the "Sleepy Hollow" segment.
- The Brave Engineer - At the beginning.
- Father's Lion - At the beginning.
- Peter Pan - Peter's rooster crows seem similar.
- Lady and the Tramp - When we first see Lady full-grown on Jim Dear and Darling's bed.
- I'm No Fool...Having Fun - ???
- 101 Dalmatians - After we fade from Pongo, Perdita, and the puppies walking on the ice and before Cruella driving her car and stopping to know if Jasper and Horace still found the puppies.
Rooster Crow 2
- Lady and the Tramp - When morning comes as Lady and Tramp have slept together on the hill overlooking the town (after "Bella Notte").
Rooster Crow 3
- The Incredible Journey - Before Bodger, Luath and Tao left the farm to continue the journey home.
- The Sword in the Stone - Before Sir Ector yells "CHARGE!!!" to Kay on his horse.
- The Aristocats - Before Thomas O'Malley's first appearance.
- The Small One - When we first see Small One still sleeping at the beginning.
- The Fox and the Hound - Before Tod calls out to Copper to come and still play with him during "Best of Friends".
Rooster Crow 4
- Beauty and the Beast - After the main title disappears/before Belle's first appearance
- The Return of Jafar - When Aladdin is prepared to get executed.
Rooster Crow 5
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - ??? (especially in "The Good, the Bad, and the Tigger")
Rooster Crow 6
- DuckTales - ??? (or as heard in a few episodes like "Time is Money: Ducks on the Lam", "Super DuckTales: Liquid Assets")
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - ??? (or as heard in "Lights Out", "Pooh Moon")
- Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers - Heard in an episode called "Pie in the Sky"
- Mulan - ???
- Planes - ???
- Farmyard Symphony - A horse whinnies melodiously as part of the farm animals' song.
- Merbabies - A donkey-looking seahorse is heard whinnying like this.
- The Autograph Hound - The Lone Ranger's horse whinnies this way in delight when it hears about Donald being on the studio premises.
- How to Ride a Horse - Goofy's horse laughs this way.
- Mickey's Birthday Party - Heard (probably by Horace) when Goofy slaps Mickey on his behind.
- Symphony Hour - Horace laughing at Donald looking like a Chinese stereotype.
- Straight Shooters - Donald's reaction to seeing his nephews disguised in drag.
- Melody Time - During Pecos Bill, Widowmaker whinnies like this in anger when he does not want to let Slue-Foot Sue ride him.
Horse whinny 2
- Zorro - Zorro's horse does this during the title song.
- Sleeping Beauty - Samson does it when Maleficent blasts a gap on the floor before jumping to the other edge. The second time he does it, he stops before a forest of thorns, and for the third time, stopping before Maleficent before she turns into a dragon.
- The Sword in the Stone - After Sir Ector yells "CHARGE!!!"
- Pete's Dragon - ???
Horse whinny 3
- Sleeping Beauty - When Samson almost falls off a cliff through the thorns forest that Prince Phillip is still cutting off. Also, after Maleficent the Dragon blasts fire at Prince Phillip the first three times.
- The Aristocats - Frou-Frou does it every time.
- The Small One - The horse does it with the Three Merchants' word from "Clink, clink, clank, clank" called "We-e-e-e-e work a little harder if we must." after it's bought by the Baker.
Horse whinny 4
- The Sword in the Stone -
- Bonkers - ??? (in part 2 of "Going Bonkers"); ??? (in Cartoon Cornered)
- Aladdin - ??? ("Some Enchanted Genie"; "The Sands of Fate")
- Little Hiawatha - After Hiawatha fell off of his boat
- Orphan's Benefit - Played many times, like when Donald Duck was made a fool.
- Dumbo - When the children first saw Dumbo
- Kronk's New Groove - When Kuzco pulls out a giant poster of "Emperor's New Groove".
- The Princess and the Frog - ???
- House of Mouse - ??? (or as heard in "The Stolen Cartoons", "Daisy's Debut", "Not So Goofy")
- Phineas and Ferb - ???
- Cloud 9 - ???
Crowd Cheering 2
- Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas - ???
- Phineas and Ferb - ???
- Gravity Falls - Heard in "The Stanchurian Candidate".
Crowd Cheering 3
- The Sword in the Stone - After the Wolf climbed up the hill to get Arthur
- Pete's Dragon - After Elliott belched fire after drinking the drink Hoagy offered him.
Pluto growls (Waa-growl-ruff)
- Mickey's Elephant - Pluto flips himself on the ground after Bobo the elephant uses trunk to grab Pluto's tail.
- Cat Nap Pluto - Pluto chases Figaro around a circle after Figaro wake Pluto by grabing the tail.
- Mickey's Delayed Date - Pluto runs out from the closet with Mickey's fancy suit and the hat and trips under the bed.
- Cinderella - Bruno makes it to Cinderella's tower room, to chase his foe Lucifer, and make him cat jump out the window.
- R'Coon Dawg - Pluto sniffs the tracks of the raccoon, but chases a mirage raccoon after hit on the head by the rock.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - While the evil queen was falling to her death
- Trick or Treat - After Witch Hazel was scared by a pumpkin
- Sleeping Beauty - After Prince Phillip stabbed Maleficent with the Sword of Truth
Donkey Bray 1
- The Cactus Kid - Pete's burro brays this way.
- Ye Olden Days - Mickey's donkey does this after they chase Goofy out the window.
- Mickey's Polo Team - Donald's donkey brays this way when it sits on his head when refusing to move.
- Merbabies - A donkey-looking seahorse brays this way several times (and then neighs like a horse).
- Pinocchio - Pinocchio does this when he laughs inside Monstro.
Donkey Bray 2
- Savage Sam - Jumper the mule brayed at Arliss when he was in the cornfield.
- Gus - Gus brayed a lot at Spinner and Crancase.
- The Small One - Small One and the donkeys
- Contrary Condor - Used everytime Condor and her baby squawk.
- Goliath II - While the bird saves her eggs from falling
- The Sword in the Stone - After Arthur went inside the tree from the cranky bird
- Contrary Condor - The Mother Condor thinking one of her babies has drowned.
- Peter Pan - When the seagull's tail feathers were accidentally shaved off by Smee.
- Lady and the Tramp - Tramp fought off the Stray Dogs to save Lady, later he fought the rat and killed it to save the baby.
- Old Yeller - Yeller growls viciously at Travis when he got rabies from the wolf.
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North - Nikki fought a wolverine for the rabbit he hunted.
- The Legend of Lobo - The badger and El Feroz fought over its den.
- The Incredible Journey - The lynx went after Tao and tries to kill him.
- Old Yeller - Yeller fought the wild boars off to save Travis, later Yeller fought the wolf to save Katie and Lisbeth.
- Swiss Family Robinson - Duke and Turk fought the tiger off to save Francis.
- 101 Dalmatians - Pongo and Perdita fought Jasper and Horace to save their puppies.
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North - Nikki fought a wolf off.
- The Legend of Lobo - El Feroz fought a badger for its den.
- Savage Sam - Sam fought one of the Apache to save Arliss.
- The Sword in the Stone - Tiger and Talbot fought over a bone tossed over to them by Sir Kay.
- The Shaggy D.A. - Brutus attacked Wilby in the doghouse.
- Deacon the High Noon Dog - Deacon and the wolf fought at noon.
- The Fox and the Hound - Copper tries to attack Tod and Vixey in their burrow, and a little later, when Copper protects Amos Slade from the bear.
- Deacon the High Noon Dog - The wolf cornered Deacon and Bridgette on a cliff.
- The Boy Who Talked to Badgers - Lobo had his eyes on the family's rooster.
- The Fox and the Hound - When Tod and Copper came to face-to-face with each other.
- The Great Mouse Detective - Toby does it every time he growls.
- The Little Mermaid - When Max snarls at the statue of Eric.
- The Hound That Thought He Was a Raccoon - Rounder chased after Old Grouch.
- The Legend of Lobo - The tracking hounds went barking to alert the hunter.
- The Incredible Journey - A Bloodhound barked on a passing truck when they hid under the bridge.
- Rascal - A hound dog was heard when all the dogs chased after Rascal all over town.
- Run, Cougar, Run - The hounds had Seeta trapped.
- The Fox and the Hound - When Copper chases Tod.
- Lambert the Sheepish Lion - ???
- Melody - ???
- The Rescuers Down Under - ??? (only heard in the Read-Along)
- Runaway Brain - ???
- Zootopia - Heard inmediatly after chief Bogo Congratulates Francine for her birthday
- Davy Crockett: King of the Wild Frontier - Davy fought a bear behind the bushes.
- Old Yeller - The mother bear came charging at Arliss for grabbing her cub on the hind leg until Old Yeller arrived in time to fight the bear off.
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North -
- The Incredible Journey - The mother bear attacked Bodger.
- King of the Grizzlies -
- The Fox and the Hound - The bear fought Copper and Tod.
- Old Yeller - Two raccoons were fighting over a corn cob that cause to wake Travis and Old Yeller.
- The Hound That Thought He Was a Raccoon - Old Grouch growled at Rounder.
- Rascal - Rascal bit Sterling on his hand.
Angry Dog Barking
- Old Yeller - Old Yeller fought the mother bear to save Arliss.
- The Shaggy Dog - Wilby attacks Buzz for trying to take credit for saving Francesca.
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North - Nikki barked at Makous to save his friend, Neewa.
- Big Red - Red fought a mountain lion to save his owner.
- Savage Sam - Sam and Arliss fought a bobcat in a cave.
- The Incredible Journey - Luath went barking at the mother bear to save Bodger and Tao.
- Mary Poppins - A big dog stood on a wooden box that frighten Jane and Michael Banks.
- The Ugly Dachshund - Brutus went barking at Eddie to save Chloe from his garbage truck.
- Rascal - Wowser got in a fight with a mother raccoon that was protecting her babies.
- Lady and the Tramp - Tramp, tricked by No-Tail No-Goodnik, attacks Lady.
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - King Leonidas' team, the Dirty Yellow are ready to play football against the True Blue.
- The Shaggy D.A. - Brutus chased after Wilby.
- The Boy Who Talked to Badgers - Lobo went chasing after the family's rooster.
- Race for Survival - Smokey faced Mzee Simba in a cave.
- The Black Cauldron - When Taran sneak past the sleeping guard, the guard dog tries to attack Taran.
- The Great Mouse Detective - Toby chased after Felicia.
- The Haunted Mansion (2003 film) - Clifford the German Shepherd chased after Lucifer the Black Cat.
Dog Growl 1
- Old Yeller - Old Yeller growled to keep Rose in order.
- The Hound That Thought He Was a Raccoon - Rounder circled around, growling and barking at Old Grouch.
- The Incredible Journey - Bodger growled at James when he tries to remove the quills from Luath's muzzle.
- The Ugly Dachshund - Brutus growled at Sgt. Carmody when mistaking him for a burglar.
- The Black Cauldron - The dog growled at Fflewddur Fflem.
- The Great Mouse Detective - Toby growled at Dawson.
- The Haunted Mansion (2003 film) - Clifford the German Shepherd growled at Michael Evers.
Dog Growl 2
- The Incredible Journey - Bodger growled happily to see Tao again.
Dog Whimper 1
- Lady and the Tramp - Trusty was ran over by the dogcatcher's wagon.
- Old Yeller - Old Yeller was cut open by the wild boars when Travis went go get help.
- The Incredible Journey - Luath whimpered when James removed the quills from his muzzle.
- The Fox and the Hound - Copper was hurt when the bear swatted him.
Dog Whimper 2
Dog Whimper 3
- The Incredible Journey - Bodger was happy to be with Peter again.
- Frankenweenie - Victor heard Sparky whimper inside the flagship windmill.
- The Incredible Journey - Luath yelped in pain when he got quills from a porcupine.
- The Boy Who Talked to Badgers - Burton slapped Lobo with his hat.
- Lady and the Tramp - Heard when Trusty howls among chasing the dog catcher's wagon.
- The Great Mouse Detective - Heard when Toby howls among picking up Fidget's scent and arriving at the toy store.
- The Haunted Mansion (2003 film) - Heard when Clifford the German Shepherd howls among picking up Creeper's scent and arriving at the Black Smith's Workshop.
Dog Bark 1
- Lady and the Tramp - The Stray Dogs chased after Lady.
- Donald's Award - Butch chased after Donald, after he tried to distract Pluto with a cat puppet.
- Old Yeller - Old Yeller herd and corners the wild pigs while Travis climbed on a tree branch to rope one.
- The Incredible Journey - Luath
- Savage Sam - Sam went chasing a bobcat.
Dog Bark 2
Dog Bark 3
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North - Nikki was happy to be reunited with his master.
- 101 Dalmatians - Pongo's main bark
- The Great Mouse Detective - Toby barked when Basil called him after leaving Ratigan's hideout.
Dog Bark 4
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North - Nikki barked happily in the snow with Neewa.
- The Biscuit Eater - Moreover went to play with Shep.
Dog Bark 5
Dog Bark 6
- Boomerang, Dog of Many Talents - Boomerang
- Rascal - Wowser
- The Biscuit Eater - Shep came over to play with Moreover.
- Race for Survival - Smokey
- The Fox and the Hound - Tod and Widow Tweed heard Chief barking outside.
Dog Bark 7
- Deacon the High Noon Dog - Deacon
- Go West, Young Dog - Dorsey
- Three on the Run - Corky went chasing a raccoon.
Dog Bark 8
- Old Yeller - Young Yeller stole the family's dinner after learning that trick from his father.
- 101 Dalmatians - The Dalmatian Puppies barked a lot.
- Pluto's Quin-puplets - When the puppies try to attack the air hose.
- Father's Day Off - When the dog is biting and tearing a pillow to shreds.
- Lady and the Tramp - When Scamp chews on the baby's pajamas.
- Victory Through Air Power
- Donald's Crime - Donald ran away after mistaken the light bulbs shattering for a shotgun.
- Lady and the Tramp - Lady and Tramp ran away when the farmer fired his gun at them.
- Babes in Toyland - The Toy Soldiers firing their guns at Barnaby.
- Davy Crockett: King of the Wild Frontier - Davy fired his gun, Old Betsy.
- Old Yeller - Travis had to shoot Old Yeller to put him out of his misery after being bitten by a rabid wolf.
- The Incredible Journey - A man fired his gun at Bodger for raiding in the garbage can.
- A Tiger Walks - Josef Pietz fired the gun at Raja but missed.
- The Rescuers - Madame Medusa fired her gun at Bernard and Miss Bianca.
- The Fox and the Hound - The gunshot is heard multiple times.
- Big Red - René Dumont fired his rifle at the cougar to save Haggin.
- Savage Sam - The boys' Uncle Beck fired his rifle at the Indian leader.
- Deacon the High Noon Dog - Abner fired his rifle at the wolf to save Deacon and Bridget.
- Dumbo - While the kids were entering the tent to see Dumbo and his mother
- Donald's Double Trouble - While Daisy and Donald's double were having fun in the carnival before getting their pictures taken.
- Straight Shooters - At the very beginning of the short, just before cutting to Donald.
- Song of the South - When Brer Rabbit saw Brer Fox coming to get him.
- Mickey and the Seal - Pluto gasps this way when he and Mickey see all the seals in the bathroom.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - Played twice, after Mole folded the Deed to Toad Hall into a paper airplane and after Ichabod got caught in a spider web.
- Cinderella - The Grand Duke gasps like this when, in trying to attack him with the sword, the King splits his cigar right down the middle.
- Food for Feudin' - After Pluto saw Dale rolling down on an acorn.
- Get Rich Quick - Goofy gasps this way during the poker game after the narrator says, "One must keep his eyes peeled even in a friendly game."
- No Smoking - Goofy gasps like this when a cigar falls into a drainage grate.
- Pluto's Christmas Tree - Played twice, when Pluto saw Dale on his nose, and when Dale threw a bauble towards the floor (but sped up).
- The Aristocats - When Roquefort got scared by one of Scat Cat's gang of alley cats.
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - When the Kangaroo's tail gets bitten with the Crocodile teeth
- Mickey and the Seal - Mickey gasps this way when he and Pluto see all the seals in the bathroom.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - The women all gasp like this in unison during Ichabod's singing lesson before falling over in a faint.
- Pluto's Heart Throb - Dinah gasps like this when she sees Pluto all beaten up thanks to Butch.
- Camp Dog - Pluto gasps like this when he realizes that the coyotes are not in the bed in the tent.
- R'Coon Dawg - When the raccoon seen Pluto and gasps this way.
- The Hunting Instinct - Ludwig Von Drake gasps like this when he takes in a deep breath to blow into a horn.
- The Fox and the Hound - Squeak gasps like this when Widow Tweed is about to pour water into a potted plant where Squeak is hiding.
- The Aristocats
- Robin Hood - Sir Hiss gasps this way among seeing that Robin Hood in drag has swiped a ring from Prince John's finger.
- The Rescuers - Heard three times in the film; first when Bernard sees Orville heading towards the runaway before he says "Pull up, pull up!", again when Orville sees Madame Medusa on her swampmobile heading towards him before saying "Great balls of fire!" and at the end of the film when Orville sees he's being pushed backwards by the wind.
- The Great Mouse Detective - Heard amongst several gasps in the Rat Trap saloon after Basil of Baker Street says Ratigan's name.
- Mickey's Trailer - When Goofy gets zapped after accidentally sticking his fork in one hand in an electric socket, which causes his corn in the other hand to pop into popcorn.
- Trombone Trouble - Whenever Donald zaps Pete with his godlike powers.
- Donald's Off Day - When a storm cloud forms over Donald's head as he menacingly advances toward his nephews.
- Two Gun Goofy - The sound of the dynamite wick burning out.
- How to Dance - When Goofy gets electrocuted while dancing with a model partner.
- Ben and Me - Any time Amos gets zapped by electricity.
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - When Captain Nemo turns on the submarine's electric force field to shock the attacking cannibals.
Smacking and shouting
- On Ice - When a fish smacks Goofy with a club.
- Moving Day - When Donald tries to pull out the plunger off his bottom, but then the handle smacks him in the face.
- Alpine Climbers - When a mother eagle attacks Mickey for stealing her eggs.
- Mickey's Circus - When Mickey accidentally smacks Donald in the face with a stick while on a tightrope, which is actually a live wire that electrocutes Mickey, which is what causes him to attack Donald this way.
- A Salute to Father - At the very beginning, when fireworks form the letters "F-A-T-H-E-R" and then the words "HI POP".
- Disneyland Goes to the World's Fair - Heard at the very end, during the fireworks show.
- Babes in Toyland - While the toymaking machine goes out of control.
- Mary Poppins - While Admiral Boom attacks the chimney sweeps with 4th of July fireworks. (original soundtrack version)
- The Rescuers - Played twice, while Bernard, Bianca and Orville struggle through the 4th of July fireworks and after Rabbit and Deacon Owl light the 4th of July fireworks to distract Madame Medusa and Mr. Snoops.
- The Little Mermaid - Heard when Ariel swims up to the surface and sees Prince Eric's ship. The sound of Fireworks are heard when they are being thrown off.
- Goof Troop - As heard in an episode called "Hot Air".
- The Little Mermaid: The Series - As heard in an episode called "Save the Whale".
- Aladdin - Played after the song A Whole New World, when both Aladdin and Jasmine are watching the New Year's fireworks in China.
- Bonkers - As heard in part 2 of an episode called "Going Bonkers".
- Alice in Wonderland - After the Walrus hit the the Carpenter on the head before going to the oysters. Also when the White Rabbit's watch starts going out of control, after the Mad Hatter and the March Hare "fix" it.
- Peter Pan - At Skull Rock, after Peter Pan slides his foot off of Captain Hook's sword, causing the blade to shake and vibrate.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Played as the Wicked Queen was transforming into her hag form, then again when the queen leaves the cottage after poisoning Snow White and after the witch fell over the cliff along with the giant boulder.
- Pinocchio - Heard several times any time lightning flashes.
- Dumbo - Played at the very beginning after the credit, then nearly any other time lightning flashes in the film.
- Donald Duck and the Gorilla - Played at the beginning after the main title, and again when Ajax the Gorilla appears.
- Make Mine Music - Heard briefly in The Whale Who Wanted To Sing At the Met as Willie the whale is splashing around after harpooned, before the harpoon itself is detached from the ship.
- Melody Time - Heard right at the start of the storm in the Little Toot segment.
- Mickey's Christmas Carol - Plays right as Daisy Duck's character Isabelle is heartbroken.
Castle Thunder 1
- Chicken Little (1943 short) - Heard when the Fox fakes a thunderstorm on the title character, waving a small piece of metal to simulate thunder.
- Make Mine Music - Plays near the end of the Casey at the Bat segment when it is storming at the baseball field when the game is over, and again near the end of The Whale Who Wanted To Sing At the Met when the harpoon gun is detached from the whaling boat by the harpooned Willie.
- Ben and Me - Heard a few times during the storm when Ben Franklin is flying his kite with Amos on board.
- Lady and the Tramp - Heard as Lady's fantasy sequence cuts to her in a leaky doghouse on a stormy night, and again when the viewers transition to the night the baby is born, as well as when Aunt Sarah is awaken by the Tramp and the rat's fight and the baby's crying. A slowed-down version is also heard several times from the beginning of the storm prior to the rat fight up to the end of said fight.
- Sleeping Beauty - Played when Maleficent first appears in the castle via a bolt of lightning and again when she disappears, as well as when Maleficent's domain, the Forbidden Mountain, is seen the first time, and when Maleficent shoots bolts of lightning at her goons, and then fires a bolt of lightning at Prince Phillip near the end.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - Heard at the very start of the storm sequence, then also briefly after Pongo says "one wild and stormy night in October", and again when Roger is rubbing the seemingly-dead puppy.
- Babes in Toyland - Played when Barnaby's House is first seen.
- In Search of the Castaways - Played three times before the Mongroove tree caught on fire
- The Incredible Journey - Heard when Tao had take shelter in a hollow log from the rain.
- The Sword in the Stone - Heard a few times during the storm sequence when it is leaking in Merlin's castle tower.
- Mary Poppins - Heard right after the "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" song as a storm begins (original soundtrack version).
- The Jungle Book - Plays a few times during the thunderstorm accompanying the final battle with Shere Khan; the slowed-down version is also heard at the start of said storm.
- Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day - Heard briefly as the rainstorm begins.
- The Aristocats - Heard numerous times during the storm sequence when the cats realize they are not home and it begins to rain, and when Madame Adelaide Bonfamille runs out of her room looking for the cats, and once more when Roquefort is looking for the cats out in the rain.
- Robin Hood - The slowed-down version is heard a few times during the rainstorm when many of Nottingham's residents are in jail and when Friar Tuck is arrested by the Sheriff of Nottingham.
- The Rescuers - Played twice, when the Buena Vista logo popped up, and in the very beginning in Madame Medusa's hideout in Devil's Bayou
- Pete's Dragon - Heard a few times during the storm sequence near the end.
- The Fox and the Hound - Portions of the slowed-down version are heard as the storm starts when Tod is left in the woods, and right after Amos Slade tests his trap with a twig, and the normal-speed version is heard right after he tells Copper, "We'll get 'im!"
- Frankenweenie - Heard when we first see Victor digging up Sparky's grave.
- The Great Mouse Detective - Heard several times during both storms in the film, most notably when Basil of Baker Street arrives in his Chinese mouse disguise, as he's describing Ratigan to David Q. Dawson and Olivia Flaversham, when Ratigan snaps during the Big Ben sequence and begins to go after Basil and Olivia, and right after Ratigan shouts "I WON!" during said fight.
- The Brave Little Toaster - After Toaster's nightmare ends and he and his friends notice it's raining.
Castle Thunder 2
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - Heard during the start of the storm scene as Pongo narrates, "Poor Perdita. Of course she had no choice."
- Goofy's Freeway Troubles - Heard when a storm cloud rains over Goofy during an example of "adverse weather conditions."
- The Jungle Book - Heard when Shere Khan initially pounces and when a lightning bolt hits a tree to cause a fire.
- The Haunted Mansion (Disneyland) - Heard right after the Ghost Host says "Of course, there's always MY way," and lightning flashes
- Pete's Dragon - Heard a few times during the storm sequence near the end.
- The Fox and the Hound - A loud crack of thunder frightens Tod as he's alone in the woods during a storm.
- Mickey's Christmas Carol - Heard after Scrooge and Jiminy Cricket/the Ghost of Christmas Past arrive at Scrooge's old counting house on a rainy day.
- Frankenweenie - A lightning bolt strikes the rod to bring Sparky back to life.
- Adventures of the Gummi Bears - Heard near the end of the intro.
- The Great Mouse Detective - Heard several times in the film; first after Basil announces Professor Ratigan and the portrait of him seems to sneer evilly, and when Fidget the Bat peeks into Basil's flat and scares Olivia, and a couple of times during Basil and Ratigan's fight on Big Ben.
- The Brave Little Toaster - Heard several times during the storm sequence after Toaster's nightmare and Blanky goes flying in the wind.
- The Little Mermaid - Heard a few times during the great storm that destroys Eric's ship.
Castle Thunder 3
- Bambi - Heard a few times before the "Little April Shower" song, and again (faintly) as the storm is letting up.
- The Three Caballeros - Heard a few times when it rains during the "Three Caballeros" song.
- Melody Time - Heard a few times during the storm in the "Little Toot" segment.
- The Little House - Heard during the storm sequence.
- Ben and Me - Heard right before the kite (with Amos on it) snaps free from its' string during the storm, and again when Ben is recovering the kite.
- Peter Pan - Used as an explosion when Captain Hook's bomb explodes on Tinker Bell.
- Lady and the Tramp - Heard when the rat first eyes Tramp as he's entering the baby's room, and again right as the rat climbs onto Jim Jr.'s crib.
- 101 Dalmatians - Heard when Cruella De Vil first enters the house after the puppies are born during a storm, and again when Pongo barks at her as she drives away.
- The Sword in the Stone - Heard when Sir Pellinore arrives at the castle during the storm.
- Mary Poppins - Heard as a bolt of lightning flashes as it begins to pour (original soundtrack version.)
- The Jungle Book: Mowgli's Story - Heard a few times during the fight scene with Shere Khan.
- Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day - Heard right at the very beginning of the rainstorm, near the end of Pooh's Heffalumps and Woozles nightmare, right when Pooh wakes up from said nightmare, and again when we see it raining on Page 71 of the book.
- The Rescuers - Heard softly as Penny is sneaking to the edge of the boat to send off her bottle message.
- The Fox and the Hound - Heard as Widow Tweed is driving back to her house as Amos Slade is watching.
- The Brave Little Toaster - Heard at the very instant Toaster's nightmare ends, abd several times during the storm sequence as they attempt to rescue Blanky.
- In Dutch - By the Mayor before Pluto looks up to the mayor
- Cinderella - By Major before the Fairy Godmother said: "Mice!"
- Mickey's Garden - When the giant bugs drink some of the insecticide, which causes them to become drunk.
- Der Fuehrer's Face - When Donald swallows a piece of wooden bread.
- Fun and Fancy Free - When Jiminy Cricket drinks an actual (that is, live-action) drink.
- Mars and Beyond - When a Martian, after wining and dining some captured Earth men on synthetic food, tries some of the food itself, it hiccups like this as it turns into that same Earth man.
- It's Tough to Be a Bird
- Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree - When Roo is eating some lunch (1965 Disneyland Records LP version only).
- Goofy Gymnastics - When Goofy is shot up to the ceiling after getting tangled up in the stretcher.
- Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree - When a bee flies up from the mud and hits Pooh's bottom while he is floating.
- Robin Hood - When an arrow fired from "Old Betsey" ricochets off of something.
- Alice in Wonderland - When the White Rabbit takes off a spring stuck on his nose.
- Peter Pan - When Peter wobbles Hook's sword during their fight in Skull Rock.
- Robin Hood - Every time Trigger fires "Old Betsy."
Dog Pack Barking
- Bambi - Faline gets chased by the hunting dogs and have her trapped on a ledge.
- Make Mine Music
- Pluto's Heart Throb
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - When Toad made his escape, he hid behind so the police dogs ran past him.
- The Three Caballeros - During the song, Donald, Jose and Panchito were fighting over the Latain babe.
- Donald's Crime - Donald heard the Bloodhounds barking coming for him.
- Bee at the Beach - The sharks went chasing after Donald.
- Lady and the Tramp - Lady gets chased by the three stray dogs and have her trapped in a blind alley.
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks - When the dirty yellows go after the ball from the Ostrich.
- Dumbo - When Mrs. Jumbo becomes extremely mad while being captured by the Ringmaster's guards.
- The Jungle Book - In "Colonel Hathi's March" and its reprise.
Elephant Trumpeting 2
Elephant Trumpeting 3
- Dumbo - ???
- Tiger Trouble - ???
- Working for Peanuts - ???
- Bonkers - As heard in an episode called "Springtime for the Iguana".
Baby Elephant Trumpeting
- Goliath II - ???
- The Jungle Book - Hathi Junior in "Colonel Hathi's March" (before he sings "in a military style")
- The Jungle Book 2 - ???
Baby Elephant Trumpeting 2
- Dumbo - When Dumbo plays with his mother, Mrs. Jumbo after his bath; also when he gets taken away from her while she's 'going wild'
- Goliath II - ???
- The Jungle Book - When Col. Hathi squeezes an elephant's trunk while it's blowing.
- Robin Hood - Lady Cluck blocks an elephant guard's trunk when it makes a trumpet sound.
- The Rescuers - When Reverend Owl plugs Madame Medusa's shotgun with a stick of dynamite.
- Peter Pan - While the Crocodile tries to eat Captain Hook as soon as Mr. Smee goes out to save him.
- Lady and the Tramp - When Al the Alligator almost eats Lady's head.
- Sleeping Beauty - Played every time Dragon Maleficent bites.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Madam Mim as a crocodile bites Merlin's hat.
- Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree - Gopher and summer squash.
- The Aristocats - Roquefort and cracker with the cream, also Lafayette on Edgar's leg.
- The Haunted Mansion (2003 film) - Furball the Hamster and candy corn.
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh episode "Home is Where the Home is" - When Christopher Robin's Mom's statuette breaks and Christopher Robin fails to save it.
- Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey - When a guard chases Sassy in the animal shelter.
- First Kid - When a table falls over while Sam Simms goes after Luke's snake Poison, during a White House party.
- Mulan - When the Matchmaker smashes a teapot, and when Li Shang smashes the first of two pots at the beginning of "I'll Make a Man Out of You".
- Tarzan - Heard in the distance during "Trashin' the Camp before Clayton and Archimedes Q. Porter return to their camp, and at the end of the number, when Terk smashes a plate before play wrestling Tarzan.
- Lizzie McGuire episode "Pool Party" - While Lizzie messes with Matt.
- The Emperor's New Groove - When Kronk drops busts of Kuzco after Yzma grabs him upon figuring out she could get rid of Kuzco.
- The Emperor's New School - When a pot falls off Kronk's head in "Kuzclone", and when the picture of Kuzco doing a normal job in Yzma's imaginary breaks in "Yzmopolis".
- Enchanted - When a pigeon accidentally smashes a plate during "Happy Working Song".
- Frozen - When Elsa's chandelier breaks.
- Muppets Most Wanted - When Dominic Badguy and Constantine smash the statues.
- Disney INFINITY: 2.0 Edition - When Donald Duck smashes a lamp or vase.
- Disney INFINITY: 3.0 Edition - Same as 2.0, along with when vases from the Inside Out Play Set smash.
- The Lone Chipmunks
- Alice in Wonderland - When the March Hare smashes the White Rabbit's pocket watch with a mallet after it goes haywire.
- Peter Pan - When Captain Hook gets unconscious after one of the ship's cannon knocks him out hard on the head.
- The Sword in the Stone
- Sleeping Beauty - Maleficent's Glowing Light transform into a Spinning Wheel
- Babes in Toyland - While Grumio is starting to show Mr. Toymaker his toy making machine
- Sleeping Beauty - After Maleficent ask her goons, the Goons make that noises
- VD Attack Plan - As germ soldiers gets ready to hear a speech.
- Pinocchio - When Gepetto shoots at the clocks which make them fast, in the end, Gepetto and Pinocchio (now a real boy) turn the clocks back on.
Wind howl 2
- Hocus Pocus - When the Sanderson Sisters arrive at the graveyard.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe video game - In the start menu.
- Planes - When Dusty Crophopper arrives in Iceland.
- Disney INFINITY - During the Introduction to Disney Infinity gameplay.
- Peter Pan - While Captain Hook is falling and right before he went into the crocodile's mouth
- Babes in Toyland - While Barnaby was falling to the fall during the toy battle in Toyland and before he shrunk by the Shrinking Formula.
- How to Play Baseball - When a player tries to pull his foot off from the glue before the substance rips the sole off.
- Peter Pan - When Captain Hook tries to get away from the crocodile's mouth.
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians - When Jasper tries preventing Nanny (who shouts "Help! I'll call the police!") from opening the door.
- The Sword in the Stone - When Madam Mim as a chicken jumps up at Merlin as a caterpillar hanging from a branch and pulls him.
- The Jungle Book - When Bagheera tries to pull Mowgli by the loincloth from a tree to take him back to the Man Village.
- The Rescuers - When Bernard and Bianca pull a rope from a pipe to trip Madame Medusa.
- The Black Cauldron - When Doli pulls the ropes to put the structure to get the whirlpool fixed back together again.
Toy Making Machine
- (Note: Those sounds are from the Toy Making Machine from Babes in Toyland with the machine starting up and after it started in Maximum Speed)
- Babes in Toyland - As the machine is getting ready to make toys and after started at maximum speed.
- Snowball Express - During and after Baxter messed up the computer at his former job in the beginning of the film.
- Dumbo - After Timothy Q. Mouse said Dumbo the Great.
- Alice in Wonderland - By the White Rabbit after the Queen of Hearts said "THEN, LET THE GAME BEGIN!"
Doppler truck horn
- Mickey Mouse Works
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas - When Mickey almost hits a truck.
- Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch - When a truck drives over Lilo and Stitch's map.
- Cars - When a truck heads toward Lightning McQueen after he falls out of Mack's trailer.
- Race to Witch Mountain
- Mickey Mouse - When Mickey heads toward a truck in "Croissant de Triomphe".
Umbrella opening up and poof
- The Plastics Inventor - Trees puffs up while Donald is skydiving in his plastic airplane
- Alice in Wonderland - Alice's skirt puffs up like a parachute three times while falling down the rabbit hole.
- Peter Pan - John 's umbrella pops up
- Donald's Happy Birthday - Huey's hat puffs up and lands on his head while smoke comes out of his head.
- Mary Poppins - Mary Poppins opens an umbrella anytime
- The Jungle Book - When Kaa was about to eat Mowgli, Bagheera slaps Kaa and a face and his "Coils around Mowgli drops down" back to the trunk of the tree.
- Tarzan & Jane - When Jane took off the skirt of her yellow petticoat dress, revealing her long white underwear.
Rocking chair sound
- Dumbo - When the Kangaroo and baby are sleeping during "Baby Mine".
- Robin Hood - ???
- The Great Mouse Detective - ???
Knocking pins sounds
- Fun and Fancy Free - When Goofy land on a bowl of walnuts.
- Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - When Mole got off knifes and knock down the weasels.
- Mulan -
- Tarzan -
- The Jungle Book 2 - When Kaa land on the coconut tree
- Brave -
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - First and original use, when the Dwarfs mourn for Snow White.
- Squatter's Rights - When Mickey thinks Pluto has been shot, and is unaware that Chip and Dale have poured ketchup over the dog as a prank.
- Peter and the Wolf - Heard twice when Sasha the bird mourns the apparent death of Sonia the duck.
- Sleeping Beauty - Heard after the Fairies take Aurora back to her castle and Flora presents her with the crown, before the latter bursts into tears.