List of sound effects in 1940 for Pinocchio. The sound effects where is using the whistles, thunders, roars, sneeze, trombone, cuckoo clocks, and other sounds made in 1938 to 1939.
- Jiminy was angry to yell, "Quiet" while the noise is stopping.
- Stromboli is hoping to say, "Quiet! Shut up! Before I knock-a you silly" and calms himself for a smile.
- The Coachman tells the talking donkeys, "Quiet! You boys have had your fun. Now pay for it!" with the whipped is snapping.
- Jiminy tells Pinocchio about a whistle before he sings, "Give a Little Whistle" on the song.
- The saw is whistling. While Jiminy Cricket was bouncing up and down and fly into the cuckoo clock.
- Jiminy Cricket is imitating a trombone in music box with a song, "Little Wooden Head" to raise his hat up.
- Jiminy is imitating a trombone with a song, "Give a Little Whistle" and smells the tobacco pipe and reeled around to falls off the shelf.