This is the list of characters from Disney's comic book/animated series Monster Allergy.
Ezekiel Zick (Ezechiele Zick in original Italian version) is a fictional character and the male protagonist of the series.
Zick is an Italian 12-year-old loner who is considered "strange" for his ability to see monsters others cannot see. He suffers from rather particular allergies that allow him to sense dangerous monsters. He has a strong and determined character, and will discover he has enormous powers. He still does not realize he is a Tamer and is destined to be a hunter of evil monsters. He will be tested to see if he can save the world of monsters, with the help of his best friend Elena Potato.
Elena Potato (Elena Patata in the original Italian version) is a fictional character and the female protagonist of the series.
Elena is Ezekiel Zick's Italian 12-year-old best friend. She helps him in their adventures. She adores cats and the world of invisible monsters. Timothy and Jeremy think of her as an intruding busybody, but she helps Zick with his monster taming. She gains the gift of 'Sight' (ability to see and keep monsters in their houses) by Greta Barrymore - Zick's mother. Elena is a tomboy, and she gets really mad when Zick takes her for granted. The two frequently argue a lot during the series, but they are still best friends. When she is shocked, she says, "Holy Spit!"
Magnacat is president of Pyramid Inc. that sell sauce pans, but he is one of the most evil monsters: a shape-shifting Gorka. Magnacat's powers includes shape-shifting, hypnosis, mind-control, and when in human form, Magnacat has blond hair and wears a green business suit. His plot was to create an army of Androgorkas, and capture the Tutors to control the prisoner monsters to get his revenge of Bibbur-Si that he was exiled long ago. When Zick ruin his plans that he decided to offer an alliance and telling him about his father Zob, but Zick declines and end up being eaten by a Dark Phantom name Bristlebeard. After Zick defeated Bristlebeard, Magnacat was only an ooze he summon his Gorkas and put himself in a confined capsule to regain his body and strength. Before the series started, he defeated Zob and shrunk him while turning Terrence into stone. In time, he sent monsters to get his revenge on Zick, by sending Omnised and Ominquad to release a Water Worm, preventing him to get the breath of Mugalak by send a Big Bonz Eater, sending them to Port Reef and calling a Squark, and turning Elena's pet rabbit Puffy into a were-rabbit. When he regain his body and strength, he leaked an ooze form his confined capsule to attract the Tamers to be attack by his Pipluor, summoning a Sphinx to scare the tenants to control the pillars that holds the suspended city, create a skeleton army to attack the Zick and the Thaur family, made alliance with the Dark phantoms to attack Bibbur-Si, create a Gorka-droid to eliminating all the Tamers in the Ancient Armory, and made a blimp called the Vulture yet all failed by Zick and Elena. When he suffer numerous losses in fighting the Tamers, his company went to bankruptcy. As a last resort, He ordered Viziosed to get the Horn of Kong to summon the Monster-Saur. In the end, he was defeated and capture by Zick along with Viziosed and the Monster-Saur.
In the comic book series, he is the main antagonist in the issue 3, 4, 13, 14 but he was defeated by the Zick and the Thaurs.
Moog Magister is one of the main antagonists in the series. He replaces Magnacat's role as antagonist where he plans to controlled a giant Gaiga monster called the No Name with a small device to summon it. He was seen in a dock along with Emily and waiting for the No Name to arrive. When he finally controls the No Name, he quickly throws Emily at the sea and to attack Bibbur-Si. However, he was defeated by the young Tamers when they combined their Dom energy into giant ball to be eaten by the No Name, and the monster, famished by centuries of imprisonment, ate the Energy along with Moog.
Hector Sinistro is a 783-year old Dark Tamer. This Tamer was imprisoned for life for his crimes against monsters. Hectro was labeled as the freak in his childhood because he was born with two left hands but was not left-handed. He is sinister by nature, turning his passion for the circus into a nightmare. Sinistro represents one of the darkest moments of the history of Tamers. He was captured by Ezeria Zick but later escaped through cracks in his Dom Box, which, because of his passion for the circus, was in a pattern of a carnival. After his escape, he kidnapped Bombo and the other monsters to show in his horrible circus. Bombo alone, because of his stomach, was forced to give up his invisibility and fight in a wrestling ring as the Great Chumbo, swallowing his opponents and spitting them out. This was a great hit for Hectro as Bombo made him a lot of money. Zick and Elena came to rescue Bombo, breaking the other monsters out of prison. They tried to stop Hectro but he had escaped. Hectro was seen again in where he has gathered some Dark Tamers to attack the Ancient Armory, and manage to kidnap Elena and forced Zick to give up all his Dom power in order to save her, but Dom energy that was kept in the Dombox was too much to contain and exploded, killing him along with other Dark Tamers.
Omnised and Omniquod
Omnised and Omniquod are both Gorkas, brothers and Magnacat's minions. Omnised was the first to appear to attack Zick and the Tutors. However, he was defeated and captured by Zick. Omniquod took Omnised's place, and carrying out on making the Serum of Invulnerability to make more slaves for his master. He pretended to be Trengingigan to contaminate the waters of Big-Burg with the Serum of Invulnerability, but failed and was captured by Zick with his Universal Dombox. They were both seen trap in a Dombox when Zick discovered the secret cellar wanted to strangle him. Omnised hypnotized Elena to free him from the Dombox, and took Omniquod with him, and flooded Zick's cellar, giving him a cold. They planned to ruin Zick's reputation by pretending to be Zick and wreak havoc in Halloween but they retreated when Jeremy-Joth arrived. They carried out Magnacat orders after he was eaten by Bristlebeard, using some of the Monster-Skas to try to eliminate Zick and Elena, and they sometimes fight each other when which one of them is right. Later on, at the near the end of the first season, Omniquod was captured by Teddy Thaur, while Omnised was captured again by Zick.
When in human forms, they have little hair behind their ears, wear sunglasses and in a black bodyguard business suits.
In the comic book series, Omnised appeared in issue 4 and 21, while Omniquod was only in issue 21.
Dark Phantoms are ghosts that are willing to gain life by eating monsters and Tamers. As they consume more they become very destructive, and turn into living ghosts (half-Monster, half-Ghost). Some dark phantoms attack in a small to a large group, and they can fire rays that capture their enemies or prey.
These are the Dark Phantoms known in the series: Bristlebeard the pirate, Lester the night watchman with his dog Briba, the Blacksmith brothers, Baht Belasco and crewmen of the Unicorn. and two smugglers: Shooter and Jones.
Bristlebeard is a first Dark Phantom seen in the series, and the captain of the pirate ship "The Unicorn". He was summoned by Zick to help defeat Magnacat by eating him and his androgorkas. He turned on Zick when he tried to eat him because of being a Tamer, but retreated when Zick overpowered him. Later on, he was tracked down by Zick and Elena to find his treasure to save Greta's Flower Shop. While searching for his treasure and fighting him, they later learned he loved a woman name Olivia and he was searching for her but it was unsuccessful, and his real name is Horacio. He was defeated when Zick let himself be eaten by him, and using the Universal Dombox to dissolve his body.
He reappears in the second season, he was summoned by Zick using the Voice Dom, and he stated that meet Olivia again in the afterlife and doesn't eat monsters anymore. He helps Zick and Elena to stop and recapture his ship from his first mate Baht Belasco and crewmen by using second spare ship the Mullet to fight them. After defeating them, he manage to talk to them and help them go to the afterlife with the Unicorn, and give the Mullet to Bombo as a reward.
Emily Vermeer is Zick's aunt. She's very rich, and uncaring to Zick's Family. She later appears as the leader of the Anguanes, and is known to them as the Anguana of Er. She used Elena and Teddy as a bargaining chip to get Zick to capture monsters to give him information to how to return Zick father back to normal. But Zick use Chumba Bagingi as a trade and use him to cause havoc in the Anguanes Fair, and she had no choice but to tell Zick that the Breath of Mugalak will bring Zob back to normal and locate in Drink water park. She appears again to buy the captured monster in cellar but Zick quickly rejected the offers. She then send the Anguanes to kidnap Zick and use him as a bargaining chip to make Zob work for her, yet they failed to capture him and ended up fixing up the Potato's House due to the battle the Anguanes mistaken Elena's house as Zick's house.
She reappears again in the second season, as an assistant of the Moog Magister the lord of the witches. She and her Anguanes along with their master attack the Armory to get the monsters from the crypt, but failed due to the intervention of the young tamers and Zick. She was ordered by the Moog Magister to pour a metamorphic potion on the bottled waters to turn Zick into a monster. They went back the Forest of Cham to celebrate their vengeance and plans, but it was short lived when the Anguanes Fair was burn down due to the fight between Teddy and Bobby against Zick as a Bommerbang that later return to normal by the help Elena. She appears again to when she created a fear formula make anyone what they sees to frighten and to cause panic in Oldmill on Halloween, and quickly use it against Zick and Elena along with the monsters of the Barrymore House. However, her plans were failed by Bombo along with Zick and Elena when they were cure by laughter, and she and the Anguanes had been affected by their own fear formula. When Zick and Elena along with Bowleg sneaks into her house, she plans to make the vampire to dust and use his ashes to make potions. When they manage to escape and been threaten by Bowleg, she cooperate and made an antidote to make Bowleg human again. When Bowleg was human again, she suddenly plans to turn them into lizards with her black book of spells but Zick fires his energy Dom that destroy the black book and cause a fires that destroys her laboratory. After they escape her house, she plans to get revenge on them. She again along with the Anguanes help their master the Moog Magister to cast a spell on Zick to create an illusion. When Zick woke from the illusion, and tries to capture him but got overpowered by him. When they help their master escapes, they made their escapes too. She and along with the Anguanes tries to pleased their Master by throwing a party to celebrate his 301st birthday, but the Moog Magister ended up destroying the party and plans to kill all the Anguanes for their failure. She begs for Moog to give her one more chance to help get monsters, and she was able to brought Hector Sinistro. As she asks his master that was planning to leave, she was quickly killed by Moog for no longer use for him.
She is married to Olsen Barrymore (Theo Barrymore's brother in the comic book series), making her related to Greta and Zick.
The Anguanes are merchant witches, and live in a hollowed out tree underground in the Forest of Cham. They capture monsters to make potions and spells, and completely follow their leader Emily Vermeer (Zick's aunt), also known as the Anguana of Er, as well as Moog Magister the Lord of the Witches. They sometimes use their potion to attack their enemies, and love to experiment with new recipes. They came into Elena's house while she was having a sleepover.
First seen in the 22nd issue, a Black Fire is a horrendous creature, a Dark Phantom that has reached the bottom of the abyss. Elena had awakened one of these creatures and endangered Bombo and Snyakutz Bu.
Greta Barrymore is Zick's mother and lives with him in the Barrymore House. She owns a flower shop, and her husband is Zobedja Zick, Zick's Father. She was very friendly and happy to anyone especially for Elena. When she eavesdrop in Zick when he fought a dark phantom, she finally revealed that she too can see monsters and ghosts, and doesn't want her son ended up like his father. She was sadden that her flowers was threaten to close down, and really dislikes Emily. She was happy that her shop was save by Zick and Elena by giving her a rare flower to win the flower contest and name the flower "The pirate's heart" She then finally tell her son that she tries to protect of him by pretending not to see monsters, ghosts and all the weirdness. She made a Bombo-like costume for Zick in Halloween to get trick or treat with Elena. When Lonzo face was misplaced, she doesn't want Zick and Elena to got to the Ancient Armory to find a cure for Lonzo. She secretly follows them, and shows Zick his father again. She and Zob wanted to them Zick when he's ready for the truth but decide to tell him. She was mad at Emily when invited by her and then charge her for tea. After Emily left, she stated her as a witch. When her son and Elena brought the breath of Mugalak to bring Zob back to normal, she cries happily and hugs her husband. She and Johanna convince Zob to reacquainted with Terrence and their families went to Port Reef, she and Johanna were angry at the two when they show off in action that causes kids to be in danger. She also made a cameo appearance when she and Zob watching a news about a strange creature, and when Puffy change back to normal. When Emily visited and Zick declines making an alliance, she and Zob along with Jeremy discuss about it and convinces Zob not to worry and they care their family without Emily's help. When Zob and Terrence went to fight Magnacat, she's mad at Zick for lying to her to go on a dangerous trip to go look for them. When there was a general inspection in the Barrymore House, she and Zob helps Jeremy to control the chaos and saving his job. She sometimes worry about Zick ways and not taking breakfast. She was worried for Zick when tries to sell the formula since the smell is really stink. When learning that Jeremy was mind-controlled and captured by Magancat, she gave the gift of 'Sight' to Elena to save him. After Elena saving Zick and save Bibbur-Si, she stated that she's an excellent keeper. She also was in the Armory when Magnacat attack with the Gorka-droid, and was happy that Zick got his power back and Elena assisting to beat Magancat. She along with the Tamers went to Bibbur-Si to repel the invasion of the alliance between the Gorkas and Dark Phantoms. She was also in the Armroy for the reopening of the Ancient Armory, and helps stops the Monster-Saur. When Magnacat was defeated by Zick, she was happy that he was safe and meeting up with Elena's family to see the new sibling and telling that the tamers are special friends.
In the comic book series, this happens after Emily threatens to take custody of Zick. In issue 22, Greta, in anger, fired Zob from her flower shop because he questioned and insulted how she handled the shop.
Greta is voiced by: Alessandra Korompay (Italian), Pauline Little (English)
Zobedja "Zob" Zick
Zobedja Zick or Zob (as his friends and Greta calls him) is Zick's father and the husband of Greta Barrymore. He was only being mention that he was just like his son. He finally appears to his son and his friend Elena that he was a tamer and shrunk after battling against Magnacat. He was worry that he won't able to turn back to normal, that unknowingly to him Zick was planning to bring him back to normal. When Zick and Elena brought the Breath of Mugalak that returned him back to normal, and learned that about being help and betrayed by Teddy, he told that he fought against Magnacat with his best friend Terrence Thaur, Teddy's father. That he was betrayed by Terrence and turn Terrence in stone. Zick and Elena talk about Teddy's situation and he agree to go with them to the Thaur family and cure Terrence. When Greta and Johanna talk to him to get reacquainted with Terrence even though he blames him for being shrunk for years, and agree to do while going to Port Reef with rest of the family and transporting Chumba Bagingi. He and Terrence always argue that which one of them is the best when they fought an army of Big Bonz Eater before. While fighting together against a Squark, they got scold by their wives when the kids were in trouble because of them. He and Terrence has forgiven each other and became friend again. He and Greta were concern when watching a news about a strange creature roaming at night, and stated the Elena's love that brought Puffy back to normal. He was worried about not able to support his family and being burden to them, when Emily offers an alliance and wanted to buy the canned monsters. Greta and him went out along with Jeremy to watching them, they talks about it and agreed to decline Emily's offer since they were happy that he was back. He now helps Greta in her flower shop as delivering flowers to customers. When Magnacat leak some ooze for his capsule decides to confront him along with Terrence, but ended up helping a baby water worn form dying due to the ooze. When he learned that Zick captured another monster, he was impressed that his son earns the green power gem and the teleskates. When the inspection of the Barrymore house, he and Greta tries to help Jeremy to maintain the chaos. When some dark phantoms in the house, he told Zick to use his new power to disintegrate the dark phantom, and help along with Zick and Jeremy to stop a Big Bonz Eater loss in the house. When he and Jeremy discovered Magnacat's new plan of buying the skyscraper that hold the suspended city, they were their to prevent it. When Zick and Elena stop the Sphinx, they give their respect to them. He also made a formula that helps grow plants faster but the smell was so strong it can knock someone out. When they learned about the alliance between the Gorkas and Dark Phantoms, he and the Thaur family tries to stop them but they were too many dark phantoms. He also organize a tamers meeting to help stop Magnacat. When they went to ancient armory for a meeting, they were attack by Magnacat with his Gorka-droid to defeat them in one place. When learning about a second invasion to Bibbur-Si, he and the rest of the adult tamer help repel the invasion with the help of the maximum tutors. When Magnacat summon the Monster-Saur to defeat them, he and rest of the tamers attack it and stop Magncat but they were all taken down by the Monster-Saur. He was impress that Zick and Elena defeat Magnacat and captured the Monster-Saur. He was also seen celebrating the ending of the exile.
In issue 22 in the comic series, Zob was fired from working in Greta's flower shop and had to sleep on the couch that day. In the same issue, in a bet with his father, Zob got a job as an ice-cream maker, making his father lose his bet and had to take a diet. In issue 23, Zob was scared that he is not making enough money for his family, thus he tried to get a job at the museum as an entomologist. Unfortunately, while chasing a monster, Zick had destroyed the dinosaur exhibition, causing Zob to lose the job opportunity. In the end, Zob found out that Zick is happy just having him as a father.
Zob is voiced by: Andrea Ward (Italian), Mark Camacho (English)
Theo Barrymore and Tessa Grange
Theo and Tessa are both white ghosts, and Zick's maternal grandparents; they're the deceased parents of Greta Barrymore. At home, Zick is in continuous contact with his dead grandparents, who often provide valuable suggestions and wise advice to their grandson. They were good friends with Ezeria and Maria Zick, Zick's other grandparents.
Theo and Tessa is voiced by: Pietro Ubaldi and Caterina Rochira (Italian)
Ezeria Zick and Maria Bertold
First seen in issue 20, Ezeria and Maria are Zick's paternal grandparents. When Terrence Thaur and Zob went to fight the piplour (issue 13) Ezeria didn't approve of his decision, nonetheless covering up Zob's escape by pretending to argue all day with him, following Timothy into believing that Zob never left the house. When Zob lost his powers, the Maximum Tutors decided to separate the Zick Family by sending Ezeria and Maria to a Detention Oasis in Eilenou. After the Tamers were set free from the Detention Oasis in issue 20, Zob had decided to look for them, only to find they had decided to visit instead and the family was reunited once again. In issue 23, Ezeria made a bet with Zob that if Zob could find a job, Ezeria would go on a diet. Of course, Zob won, accepting a job as an ice-cream maker, and Ezeria went on a diet. They were good friends with Theo and Tessa and were upset that they died, but brightened when they saw their ghosts.
Bombo is one of the monsters in Zick's house under the supervision of Timothy, and later by Jeremy. His crime is ignoring his diet and stealing some cakes. He likes eating Zick's shoes, and cries when taking a diet. Bombo is afraid of Jeremy.
In the second season, he tags along with Zick and Elena to make himself useful to them, often turning out to be a vital element, even after they refuse to let him join them.
In issue 24 of the comic series, Bombo and the other monsters were kidnapped by Hectro Sinistro. He alone was forced to give up his invisibility and fight in a wrestling ring as the Great Chumbo. Hectro made him eat Zick, but through Telepathy, Zick helped him fake the act and break the spell. Bombo helped Zick defeat Sinistro, but he had gotten away. In the end, Bombo was upset about his last wrestling match not shown on television. To cheer him up, Elena and Zick placed a giant balloon of 'Chumbo' on top of the house.
Bombo is voiced by Pietro Ubaldi (Italian), Rick Jones (English)
Snyakutz Bu is another monster in Zick's house under the supervision of Timothy and later by Jeremy. His crime is littering (leaving pieces of himself everywhere). He is Bombo's closest friend and accompanies him in stealing Zick's shoes.
In the 24th issue of the comic series, he, Clak-Ritak, Ben-Talak and Lali (a monster in the Barrymore house) were forced to be displayed in a circus. As they were kidnapped, Bu lost one of his eyes, which led Zick and Elena to where they were captured.
Snyakutz Bu is voiced by Riccardo Peroni (Italian), Gordon Masten (English).
Clak-Ritak is a Bobak, yet another monster in the Barrymore's Detention Oasis. His crime is playing violin horribly out of tune. He was one of the monsters who were put on display on Sinistro's circus in the 24th issue.
Ben-Talak is also a Bobak, and another monster in the Barrymore's Detention Oasis. His crime is telling make-up stories and lying. He was also one of the monsters who were put on display on Sinistro's circus in the 24th issue.
Ben-Talak is voiced by Claudio Moneta (Italian)
Trengingigan is the legendary Gorka-hunter in Bibbur-Si. He is a Gingi with an eye patch on his right eye. He first appeared in when Zick and Timothy needed help to stop Magnacat from making more Androgorkas. Later he was impersonated by Omniquod while the real one went to the Barrymore house to warn Timothy about the plot. He appears later to help Zick to capture Omnised and Omniquod and to get hot cappuccino in Halloween. He stated that reason he wears an eye patch since his right eye is good is to look cool.
Chumba Bagingi is one the monsters under Lardine's Detention Oasis. He is an exhibitionist, a monster who makes himself visible to humans. He escaped when Lardine was resting in Elena's House. He was saved by Zick and Elena from two Dark Phantoms, and later was captured by Zick. He was seen again inside a Dom Box mocking Zick and Elena about finding a cure for Zob. He was then used as a trade for information about Zick to Emily Vermeer, and was released from his Dom Box, destroying half of the Anguanes Fair. He was captured again by Zick after being begged by Emily Vermeer to stop him. He reappear by trying to get out in his Dom Box and knocking other Dom Boxes. He was released by Zick to free him from Omnised and Omniquod, and returned to Lardine's Detention Oasis in Port Reef. He also persuade Lardine to make the lighthouse light just the make his fellow monsters happy.
In the second season, he reappeared again inside a Dom Box in Zick cellar, until he was freed by his lover, Chumbamba. When he and Chumbamba saw Zick and Elena rehearsing a play, they decide to join the play by making themselves visible and being attract to the play. During the play, another Gingi name Bunganga was trying to sabotaging the play and to attack Chumba as the phantoms in the play that he loves Chumbamba. When the play was over and Bunganga was captured by Zick, Zob told him and Chumbamba they will be sent to the Detention Oasis in Port Reef.
In the comic book series issue 19, he escaped again and went to Foggy Island, later to be tracked down and captured by Zick, Elena, and Timothy and returned once again to Lardine's Detention Oasis.
Chumba Bagingi is voiced by Claudio Moneta (Italian)
Bram-Bombak is a caretaker of the Ancient Armory. He is an expert in Monsterology. His skin is purple and pink.
Bim-Bombak and Bobbabu
Bim-Bombak and Bobbabu are the chef in the Ancient Armory.
Bim-Bombak and Bobbabu are voiced by Rick Jones and Terrence Scammell respectively, in the English version
Bombolo is a baby Bombo. In the series, he was given to Elena by Timothy to practice her skills, and his crime was pooping in his diaper and farting all the time.
Timothy is Zick's cat and Tutor. He is very mysterious and sarcastic but a great help to Zick. He is in charge of the Detention Oasis of the Barrymore's House, and later was replaced by Jeremy-Joth for violating too many rules of Bibbur-Si. Since then, he has resided in Bibbur-Si, but appears later on in the series. Later in the comic book, Timothy returns to his position as guardian of the Barrymore House when the exile was ended, and the monsters didn't want to go back to Bibbur-Si.
Her real name is Larraby Tuth, but prefers to be called by her nickname Lardine. She is the only female cat and Tutor seen in both the show and comic book series. She is in charge of the Detention Oasis at Port Reef. She is seen in episodes Cat In The Pot, The Pyramid of the Invulnerable, Magnacat, Terror in the Deep and Family Reunion. In the comic book series, it was shown that she had feelings for Timothy.
Jeremy is the strictest of the four Maximum Tutors. He became Timothy's replacement when the latter violated too many rules of Bibbur-Si. He has controlled the Barrymore's house since then, being mean to both Zick and the monsters.
Magnacat once controlled his mind to capture Zick in episode The Devourer, sabotaging his Teleskates which ended up teleporting him to Magnacat's secret lair. The Devourer absorbed all of Zick's Dom energy, causing him to lose his ability to see and fight monsters. Jeremy then attacks Elena in the sewers who was trying to find out what he was doing until the digesting plant stops him. He was freed from the mind control effect after the digesting plant knocked him out.
Even though Jeremy is harsh and strict, he has a softer side and cares for Zick and Elena as evidenced in The Devourer, when he is glad that he didn't hurt Elena while under Magnacat's control, and when he gets worried about Zick getting captured by Magnacat.
He seems to have a human side, in issue 13, Jeremy got drunk with Timothy and surprised everyone by purring and apologizing. He also allowed Bombo to cuddle him but the hangover didn't last; he was furious to see Bombo cuddling him, and scolded him. At the end of the television series, he seemed to have grown fond of the monsters, as said by Theo.
Tadduja "Teddy" Thaur
Tadduja Thaur or Teddy is a 14 year-old Taemin, and one of Zick's friends. He is a show-off, arrogant and boastful to anyone. He sometimes respects Zick, but not Elena that he always call her Potato. He first appears to invite Zick to go hunt monsters in the abandon factory. He helps Zick to defeat Lester the night watchman with his dog Briba and stole the fouler that Zick is about to capture. However, he don't know the correct technique to can the fouler that causes the Dom Box due to the flirt that was created by the Fouler. He appears again to help Zick and Elena to get information to get his father back to normal form the Anguanes. When Emily use him and Elena as a bargain chip by switching their bodies to the other Anguanes. They put aside their difference and manage to break and reserve the spell to revert back to their bodies. He also join with them Drink water Park to find the Mugalak. When they got Breath of Mugalak, he Suddenly betrayed them and steals it. As they were fighting, Teddy accidentally caused the cave to collapse thanks to his Dom Energy while using Zick's sunglasses. He was quickly defeated Zick, and after cave-in his foot got stuck by this. Zick and Elena almost left him behind for betraying, but thinking that he could still be a friend to them someday, Zick helped him along with Elena. The reason for taking the breath is because he wanted to bring his own father, Terrence Thaur, back to normal after being turned into stone, as told by Zick's father. They went to his house and brought back his father to normal. he also get reacquainted with Zick since both family went to Port Reef and to get their fathers to reacquainted too. He also came to find Zick helps find his father when he decide to comfort Magnacat as well as find Zick's father too. He helps Zick's to save Elena and to fought off the skeleton army. He also join with his parent and Zob to fed off an army of dark phantoms during to invasion. He was also stayed all with to other young tamer, while the adult tamers went to Bibbur-Si to repel the invasion. When Zick and Elena decide to go help to save Bibbur-Si along with the monster of the Barrymore house, he and the other tamers join in. When he and Zick found the Horn of Kong, he finds a pendant inside the horn and gave it to Lay. When the Monster-Suar was unleashed by Magnacat and can't control it, he confess where he get the pendant and tries to stop Magnacat but he and Lay knock to a pool by the Monster-Saur.
He likes his fellow Tamer, Lay Mamery, who ignores him because he is immature. However, he is seen flirting with Lay several times.
After Terrence is restored, he and his mother, Johanna Tusalech, were happy to see him. Teddy adores his father and thinks of him as a hero, as said by Terrence in issue 13. In issue 22, there is a Tamer named Rudolph Thaur and whether he is related to Teddy or his family in any way is unknown. In the comic series, Teddy did not go with Zick to get the Mugalak's breath but instead, teamed up with Aunt Emily. He betrayed Zick to get a vial full of the breath but in the end, lost the vial. Zick felt sorry and gave Teddy the sponge he used to collect the breath in hopes that it might help his father too. The two became good friends after. He likes lemon sorbet according to the profile in issue 13. From Timothy's point of view (see Teddy's profile in issue 13), Teddy is arrogant and untrustworthy by nature; Teddy is clearly the son of Terrence as he is intelligent but lazy.
Teddy is voiced by Massimo di Benedetto (Italian), Daniel Brochu (English)
Terrentuja "Terrence" Thaur
Terrentuja Thaur or Terrence is a Tamer, and Teddy's father. Terrence was shrunken like Zob in the comic series. In issue 13, Terrence was brought back to his normal size, but was not trusted by Zob because of his betrayal in the past. This betrayal was that Terrence abandoned Zob in the middle of a battle against a Piplor to save his own life. Terrence did not want Teddy to know this as this would shatter his admiration he gave, so when Teddy and Zick arrived at the scene, Terrence told another lie. The four Tamers fought against each other only to be stopped by Elena. Terrence and Zob still disliked each other, but over time, the two set aside their differences and became friends once again.
Johanna is a Tamer and is Teddy's mother. Johanna first appeared in issue 13, when Teddy and Zick arrived with the sponge with the Mugalak's breath. Johanna is a loving mother who cares about her son, despite the fact that he goes on adventures behind her back.
Lay Mamery is 14 year-old Tamer, one of Zick's new friends. She is admired by the young male Tamers, including Teddy and Zick, a reason that Elena is a bit jealous of her. Lay is both fond of, and impressed by Zick for facing many monsters; on the contrary she sometimes doesn't like Teddy for being immature.
Lay's Tamer level is first level for firing red Dom energy, and in time she is now a fourth level Tamers.
In the comic series, there are times when it is shown that Lay has a crush on her teacher Dan Tulasech. In issue 18, she was seen writing Dan's name all over the page of her notebook. In issue 28 and 29, she was deeply sorrowed when Dan disappeared. In issue 29, she was seen writing Dan's name on the dirt of the Ancient Armory. Teddy told Lay that the lesson they were having was better than Dan's lessons and she shot him with Dom energy.
Harvey is Elena's father, who moved to Old Mill Village with his family. He is less prominent than his wife Julie, and works as a supermarket manager.
Harvey is voiced by Lucio Saccone (Italian)
Julie is Elena's mother, who moved to Old Mill Village with her husband and daughter. She gets mad at Elena when she finds out that she has done something wrong. Despite this, she still loves Elena. She later gives birth to twins, a boy and a girl (in the comic book series, their names are Charlie and Violet). Her characteristics resemble Greta's, only her blonde hair is shorter and her glasses are rounded and the frames are visible.
Lonzo is Elena's 8-year-old cousin. Elena has a strained relationship with him as he sometimes does weird things, such as acting like a cat to cheer her up when Purrcy was kidnapped. Since then, Elena goes to Zick's house to avoid him when every time he comes for a visit. When he sees Bombo and Synakutz Bu taking picture of themselves and making themselves visible for a moment; Elena hears his scream, causing her to go help him with the situation, only to find his face getting misplaced after being eaten by Bombo. Lonzo gets excited by the world of monsters when Elena tells him about it. When Bombo eats him again to fix his face and back to normal, he stated that being normal isn't fun.
In the comic book series, he is called Porter instead of Lonzo.
Purrcy is Elena's pet cat who always tries to make friends with Timothy and Jeremy, but ends up getting zapped or scratched in the face. He was catnapped by Magnacat, who was looking for Tutors disguised as felines. Zick and Elena eventually find him in the later issues.
Puffy is Elena's pet rabbit. In the comic series, he was a replacement pet when Purrcy was missing. He becomes a were-rabbit because of Mask of Fire's evil influence. He returned to normal when Zick captured him in a Dombox with lavender, a plant that is said to diminish monsters' and Tamers' powers.
Oldmill Village Elementary School
Patty Smirnov and Mattie O'Hare
Pattie and Mattie are the schools 'gossip spreaders'. In comic book series, they are the editors of the school paper and if they find any gossip, they print it in the school newspaper. They first appeared in the comic book series when they introduced themselves to Elena and gave her a list of who to go with and who to avoid; this list was the reason Elena first learned about Zick
They always get on Elena's nerves and she hopes that they will be moving to another section soon, as said in the comic book series.
Soup and Ford
They are the class bullies. They aren't very smart and they follow the orders of their 'leader' David. In the series, they don't go with David anymore since he was going with Annie instead of them.
David is a bully like Soup and Ford and likes to pick on Zick, but he hides a sensitive side, which they would learn later on. In the comic book series, David would stutter while talking (earning him the nickname 'DeDavid'). The stuttering was due to nervousness or anger, but when he felt safe, in his home for example, he would speak normally. Later on in the series, he found a new friend Annie and stopped bullying others, and started hanging out with her. He and Annie have feelings for one another.
Annie Van Mousse
She appeared in episodes Claws, Bewitched Party, The Haunted Skyscraper, and Shoes for Bombo. In the comic book series, she is a shy person, and afraid of ghost stories. It's implied that she is lactose intolerant, due to her fondness or soy-flavored soy ice cream. She became friends with Zick and Elena in Bewitched Party. She and David have feelings for one another.
Miss Petula Swift
Zick and Elena's teacher in Old Mill Village Elementary School. In the 11th issue of the comic, she was shown practicing yoga to 'calm her mind' due to the annoyance of her students.
He is the owner of the Old mill restaurant that Zick and Elena first suspected kidnapping dogs in Oldmill.
She is well known police officer in Oldmill and Big Burg. In the series, she has befriended Zick and Elena.
A plant monster that Timothy release to test Zick. After he tamed the monster, it completely follow and help Zick and Elena.
Monster-Si are good monsters who live in the Suspended City, which is controlled and protect by the Tutors (against the threats created by the evil monsters, the Monster-Ska). The Monster-Si follow the rules of their world, including the invisibility rule, and try to never to be noticed by humans.
- Bobaks - They are monsters dedicated to study and cultural activities. Inspired, cool, and pensive, they love to show off their brilliance and knowledge. Their bodies are made of a jelly-like transparent substance (when they are visible) that can change color according to their mood.
- Bombaks - They are hybrid offspring of a Bombo father and Bobak mother. Their body are the same as Bombo's, yet they have four eyes. (If the father is a Bobak and the mother is a Bombo, the offspring is a Bobbo, an entirely different species altogether.)
- Bombos - They are big, happy, gluttonous monsters. They often cannot control their appetite and devour almost anything, edible or not. The Bombo is a peaceful monster; it makes friends easily and doesn't give too much importance of etiquette. Its way of greeting a friend is to swallow them and then spit them out.
- Bursties - These monsters are ethereal beings. Formed in a shape of bubble, they float in the air at the mercy of the wind. Humming is the only activity they can do and enjoy; unfortunately, their humming is considered annoying to every monster. When they get scared, they explode, however the can reappear in a few minutes.
- Flyvans - They are winged monsters that are naturally aggressive, but can be domesticated: normally they go through a long training period so that they can be ridden. They are strong, fiery, and competitive for this reason they are very useful in battles with the evil Monster-Ska.
- Gingis - These monsters are vain and hedonist monsters. They love compliments and cannot stand criticism of the way they wear their tentacles on their heads, something that makes them particularly angry. They love to look beautiful and love excess; they adore human fashion, from which they rob and collect objects and jewelry of all sorts. Humans often find their jewelry or old-fashioned clothes in their homes, all preserved as precious treasures. Their appearance, to the human eyes would be eye-offending but standards in the Suspended City are different.
- Girtis - They are small, flying monsters that are sweet, gentle and fragile. However, they are hypersensitive and timid: they get frightened at nothing, fluttering madly in circles.
- Hahs - They are laughing monsters, who act as doctors in the monster world. According to them, anyone can cure illness with good humor, which has been studied and proposed in all its forms. They arrange stupid jokes to encourage laughter and they know many ways of laughing, from side-splitting laughs to chilling cackles. Other monsters don't often appreciate their bizarre sense of humor.
- Snyakutzes - They are monsters that lose their pieces of their bodies. They mostly have more than two eyes, numerous arms and, at times, multiple legs. When they run, jump or move quickly in general, they can lose parts of their bodies ( which can be put back together without any problem...usually). As they grow old, their parts tend to remain separated and don't attach to their bodies.
- Varavans - They are monsters have the function of transporting the monsters around the streets.
- Vacuums - They are monsters have the function of transporting the monsters on the other skyscrapers to arrive at the Suspended City.
- Zamurris - These are monsters that are joined with their nuclear family, sharing a body with one pair of legs.
Monsters-Ska are monsters who, by nature and choice, are absolutely evil, and live outside and far from the Suspended City (very often in the human world). The Monster-Ska don't follow monster society rules and for this reason they are a constant danger to the good monsters, the Monster-Si. Some types of Monster-Ska live alone, while others live in very organized small and independent communities.
- Androgorkas - They are humans transformed into monsters by drinking the serum of invulnerability of the Gorkas, who control them with their mental powers and treat them like slaves. They appears to everyone as normal humans, however in reality they are half-monster and half-human.
- Big Bonz Eater - These monsters are big, bad tempered Bombos, and they become horrendous and monstrous creature that are capable of devouring practically everything, with their excessively large mouths. Sometimes in the comics, a Big Bonz Eater is referred to as 'Bonz Eateverything'.
- Foulers - They are small monsters that live in dimly lit, dirty and messy areas. Each Fouler loves rolling, crawling and wallowing in mold. If the environment they find themselves in is too clean, they quickly reduce that environment to suit their taste by generating filth.
- Gorkas - They are a dangerous race of monster not only for other monsters, but also for humans. They have the capacity to change shape to fit in their surroundings and can therefore easily mimic humans without following the invisibility rule. They have the ability to control and manipulate minds.
- Mugalaks - They are among the biggest monsters in the monster world. They mostly live in underground caves, and their gigantic bodies are similar to that of a dragon, even if they are fat and flabby. They have the ability to breathe fire to attack from long distances, and have big pores along their back form which they expel a deadly gases in the presence of their enemies, which humans perceive as geysers. They are very intelligent beings, but equally lazy.
- Pipluors - They are enormous, semi-liquid monsters composed of jelly-like, flexible mass equipped with hundreds of eyes to identify its prey. Normally they live in isolated places, mostly in humid, underground locations. They cover their prey with their sticky bodies until the creature is engulfed.
- Squarks - These monsters belong to the family of water monsters and are enemies of the monster society, where they are ravenous predators. Each Squark is ferocious, invisible and harmless to humans, but it populates all waters from oceans to large rivers, right up to the smallest mountain lake.
- Water Worms - They are monsters that mainly live in water, their natural environment; however as amphibians, they can also easily move around on land. Shaped like snakes, their bodies are very long, flexible and suitable for swimming and slithering. Their body hides little mouths with sharp teeth, which they use to devour all sorts of living things.
Tutors are monsters who are very intelligent and authoritative by nature, so as to have assumed a supervisory role over the other monsters of the Suspended City, and protect them from the Monster-Ska and the dangers of the world of humans.
- Guard Tutors - They have the task of enforcing the law at all Monsters is the Suspended city, and they follow directly to the Maximum Tutors.
- Maximum Tutors - They have the highest authority, and represents the law and govern the world of monsters. In the suspended city, the most powerful among them are the Great Council, and they are: Bartleby-Bath, Carnaby-Croth, Deputy-Deth and Jeremy-Joth.
- Natural Tutors - These Tutors are sent into the world of humans. When they do they take the form of cats, a discreet enough creature so they can get around without being noticed. They are in charge of monitoring the operation of the Detention Oasis, by protecting and re-educating the monster prisoners.
- Stellar Tutors - These are Tutors given to those who are honored and merit in experience, regardless of the position.
Gaiga-Monsters are species of monsters to roam during ancient times, and bent on massacre and destruction. They were invisible, and very lethal to humans, who though their destruction came from earthquakes, hurricane and they were feared even by the Monster-Ska. They were sent to the deepest bowls of the earth by the alliance between Tamer and Tutors.
- Blind Eye and Blood of the Earth - These two monsters attack together with different variety. Blood of the Earth can see in a long distance and guilds Blind Eye that can't see but it moves quickly.
- Magmalon the Flagellator - This giant stingray-like monster acts an transport to the Shadow of the Abysses. It can fire rays form its mouth, and releases Magmillions to attack or to protect the Magmalon.
- Magmillions - They are small versions of the Magmalon. These monsters attack in swarms and will eat anything in their path.
- Shadow of the Abysses - This gigantic monster can climb though the skyscraper very quickly, but it needs the Magamalon to travel faster. The monster is strongly immune to the Energy Dom, and its difficult to stop its pace.
- The No Name - This gigantic monster was stated to be indestructible and unstoppable, and it's so enormous that when it moves in the ocean it causes a tidal wave. This only weakness of this monster is when it eats too much Energy Dom it will devour itself.
- Tulkamans - This sub-species of the Gaiga-Monsters is dangerous to anyone. This slug-like monster has seven eyes with no hearing organs that makes it immune to the Voice Dom, and their saliva is white-hot and acidic that melt anything it touches.
They are some monsters that were not categorized as Monster-Si or Monster-Ska, but they are unique. Some of these monsters are peaceful, dangerous, and extinct.
- Bommerbang - This ancient monster was extinct long ago. It has the ability to fly and can breathe fire from its mouth. This monster is a danger to fight directly that the Tamers use a self-catching Dombox, and using maggots as bait since it's the monsters favorite food.
- Chameleon - This lizard-like monster is very quick, and can climb on anything. It has the ability to hide in different containers, but the monster will be weaken if it hides too much.
- Digesting Plant - The plant monster is very dangerous when the moment it was released, it can eat almost anything that it sees. When a Monster Tamer capture this monster and use the voice Dom, it will obey the command and become friendly to anyone it knows.
- Gragnock - This iguana-like monster can climb though anything and moves quickly. This monster is strong, and it uses its tongue and tails as an attack to its enemies.
- Grunts - They are bold and malicious monsters. They very intensive, strong and rebellious. They love gaining luxury and wealth, and mostly taking great pleasure of scaring humans by ignoring the invisible rule.
- Kamalus - These are rare birds with colorful feathers, and they are only friendly to Bombos. In tradition of Kamaludum-Si, if a baby Bombo takes a feather from the their nest, it becomes the king of the Bombos.
- Megarock - A giant worm-like monster that lives underground that feeds off minerals, and they can burrow themselves quickly to move faster.
- Melter - This monster is very dangerous to fight very close since its body is made of heated rocks and came release fire from its body that can melt or burn anything around it.
- Monster-Saur - This gigantic monster is very powerful and dangerous to fight alone, it uses its claws, tail, and breathes fire to attack its enemies. an and when it moves people think it's an earthquake, and it can only be tamed and controlled by using The Horn of Kong.
- Polypolipo - This enormous squid-like monster is considered to be the most dangerous of all the monsters. It lives deep in the swamp, and use its giant tentacles to attack or devour its enemies.
- Purpidoch - This enormous aquatic spider-like predator is harmless to humans, but its lethal for all monsters. It lives underwater, and then resurface to hunt monsters by spiting web for its mouth to catch its prey.
- River Monsters - These peaceful monsters live in the rivers, and they act as transportation by following the Tamers with their Voice Dom.
- Rooge - This ancient monster was thought to be extinct long ago. This butterfly-like bird monster is easily distracted when seeing a light, it also had the ability to suck vital energy of a human being by firing a ray for its mouth, and attacks its enemies with its beak.
- Sluggos - They are shape-shifting monsters that are similar to Gorkas. They create toxic slime that can melt any substance, which can be solidified by the Energy Dom.
- Sphinx - This ancient monster has the ability to fly, and can turn anything and Dom item into dust. This monster can only be stop by using the Gesture Dom, and Energy Dom has to be a descendant of an ancient set of guardians.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at List of Monster Allergy characters. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|