Lindy is Logan's twin sister. When something goes wrong they both try to explain what happened, hence why the name of the series is I Didn't Do It. Lindy has evolved from a scrawny sarcastic kid to a very attractive girl, and boys are taking notice. Her best friend Jasmine helps her keep being grounded after her newfound popularity.
Lindy grew up geeky, nerdy, an outcast and on the athletic side. She walks into high school with a brand new look with her best friend who shows her how to be fashionable which she is now branching out and becoming a new girl.
Lindy has blonde hair and brown eyes.
In Pilot, fourteen year olds, Lindy, Logan, Jasmine, Delia and Garrett begin their freshmen experience in high school.
Twin Brother/Best Friend
Logan is Lindy's twin brother. They used to argue a lot in the first season, but their relationship has developed a lot in the second season and they have said they loved each other
Best Friends/Practically Sisters
Jasmine is Lindy's best friend. They have a sister-like friendship.
Delia is one of Lindy's best friends.
Garrett is one of Lindy's best friends.
- Lindy has a twin brother, Logan Watson.
- According to Olivia Holt, she and Lindy dress almost the same way.
- Olivia described Lindy as a character she hasn't really played before.
- She loves the theater. ("Logan Finds Out!")
- She is inspired by Kim Crawford, who was also portrayed by Olivia Holt.
- Like Jasmine, Lindy likes it when thedigital clock shows 11:11, with all the ones.
- Lindy and Logan were born in the winter months of the year. ("Lindy and Logan's Brrrthday").