Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Linda Woolverton is an American screenwriter, author, and playwright who wrote the screenplay for Disney's 1991 animated feature, Beauty and the Beast. She also co-wrote the story for Disney's 1994 animated film, The Lion King, and provided additional story and writing material for Disney's 1998 feature, Mulan. In 2010, more than ten years later, Woolverton returned to Disney to write the screenplay for the Tim Burton adaptation of Alice in Wonderland and she also wrote the screenplay for Alice in Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass and Maleficent.
- Beauty and the Beast [screenplay]
- Aladdin [pre-production story development]
- Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey [screenplay]
- The Lion King [screenplay]
- Mulan [additional story material]
- Alice in Wonderland [screenplay]
- Maleficent [screenplay]
- Alice Through the Looking Glass [screenplay]
- Aida (musical) [book]
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers [writer, one episode]
- Beauty and the Beast (2017) [screenplay]
- The Lion King II: Simba's Pride [characters-uncredited]
- Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Magical World [characters-uncredited]
- Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas [characters-uncredited]
- Beauty And The Beast: The Broadway Musical Comes To L.A. [actress-TV movie]
- Tale as Old as Time: The Art and Making of Beauty and the Beast [herself- video documentary]
- The Making of 'Beauty and the Beast' [herself- TV Movie Documentary]