Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lewis's Mother is his biological parent and a minor character in the film. She had such an influence on Lewis that it was her that inspired him to invent his Memory Scanner.
In the film
She's first seen at the beginning of the film, in 1995 abandoning her child at the Sixth Street Orphanage. She looks at Lewis and gives him one last hug before a loud scraping noise alerted her and she left him at the front door of the orphanage, walking away into the distance. Having disappeared, no one has seen her since and only Lewis has a very faint but important memory.
It's unknown why she had given Lewis up for adoption. Mildred tells Lewis that she thinks Lewis's biological mother maybe didn't know how to take care of him. Since Lewis's biological mother appears to have to have been kind of young (almost too young to be a mother), Mildred's assumption may be true--Lewis's mom may have not felt ready to be a parent yet and wanted to give her son a better a life.
Only a few brief glimpses of her face are seen in the beginning and toward the ending when Wilbur takes Lewis back to his time. It's assumed that she's a redhead with curly red hair in a bun hairstyle and her attire was a dark, grimy cloak with red pointy shoes and her attire in Lewis' drawing was a dress, a bow in her hair and some flats.
- Her true first and last name is unknown.
- It's unknown if she had a spouse or if she was widowed, divorced, or single.
- Information about her background is unknown.
- According to the DVD commentary of the film, her CG body model is the same as Franny's, just with a cloak.
- When Lewis asked his future self (Cornelius), if he had ever met her, he answered nervously that Lewis would have to find out for himself, possibly indicating that he did find her at some point before the events of the movie.
- Lewis (biological child, given up for adoption)
- Franny Robinson (future daughter-in-law)
- Wilbur Robinson (future grandson)