Let's Go to the Circus is a Disney home video, originally released as a Mickey's Fun Songs home video on February 2, 1994, and then reissued as a Disney's Sing Along Songs video in 1996.
The gang spends the day at the Ringling Bros. & Barnum Bailey Circus exploring the show both on and off the stage.
- Let's Go (Mickey's Fun Songs Theme)
- Rainbow World
- The Circus on Parade
- Upside Down
- The Aba Daba Honeymoon
- I Wanna Be Like You (The Jungle Book)
- The Man on the Flying Trapeze
- Over and Over Again
- Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines
- Make 'Em Laugh
- The Bells
- Animal Calypso
- Jump Rope
- Be a Clown
- Join the Circus
- Christian Buenaventura
- Tiffany Burton
- Toby Ganger
- Ryan Gay
- Michelle Montoya
- Tahj Mowry
- Nicole Pitts
- Shari Lynn Summers
- Eric Michael Gillett
- David Larible
- Vivien Larible
- Mark Oliver Gebel
- Tina Gebel
- This is the fifth live-action sing-along video.
- Barry Manilow is reported to have composed the score for the video and wrote two original songs with Bruce Sussman, but credited as written by Andy Belling and Nick Allen.
- This is the only Disney live-action sing-along video that doesn't take place at a Disney theme park, even though the Disney Characters walk-arounds are shown.
- This sing-along video is a crossover between Disney and the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus.
- Though not advertised as such, "The Bells" sequence involves a performance of "Theme from New York, New York" on differently tuned bells by Goofy, Donald, Tiffany, and three other invited members of the crowd, supervised by David Larible (who rings a low-tuned bell once near the end of the sequence).
- The end credits show some stills such as Christian dressing up as a clown and Mickey and Minnie outside, which are probably from TV interviews.