Leo is one of the main characters from Little Einsteins. He is the leader and older brother of Annie, voiced by Jesse Schwartz. His name was given after the constellation, Leo (/ˈliːoʊ/) and a famous conductor Leopold Stokowski.
Leo is a 6-year-old boy, the Little Einsteins leader, and the one who pilots Rocket. He is Annie's big brother. Leo has red hair and green eyes.
His friends are Annie, Quincy, June, and Rocket. He also has other friends, but some are not human (for example: one of his friends is a bumble bee from Africa.)
He made an appearance Disney World as a puppet in Disney Junior Live on Stage! in Disney's Hollywood Studios Theme Park and Animation Courtyard. Also he made meet-and-greets with people, just like the other Little Einsteins, except Rocket.
Currently, like his friends, Annie, Leo, and Quincy, he is a retired character.
- He is the only character on Little Einsteins to wear glasses.
- His skills with the baton include the ability to conduct animals (seen in Our Huge Adventure, where he conducts cows, and The Song of the Unicorn).
- His main talent is conducting and his most precious object is his conductor's baton; he never leaves home without it.
- Although he is only six years old, he is tall, in fact he is taller than Quincy and his little sister Annie (she is the smallest). But June has his same height, but although she is tall she is small.
- It is hinted that he might have a crush on June. An example was in the episode "Ring Around the Planet". After Leo got Saturn's ring back home, June walked to him and gave him a big hug. (You can see Leo smiling because of the hug).
- In "Rocket's Firebird Rescue", Leo was granted Music Power and may have it permanently.
- In "A Galactic Goodnight", Leo says that he uses his baton as a nightlight every night, which helps him fall asleep.
- In the episode "A Christmas Wish" Leo's wish was a new baton head.