| "Even miracles take a little time."
This article features media from Disney or its subsidiaries that has yet to be released.
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Legend of the Three Caballeros is a 2018 animated series based on the 1944 film The Three Caballeros. It debuted on the DisneyLife streaming app in the Philippines on June 9, 2018, with thirteen episodes. There has been no word on an American or British release yet. It was originally intended for a Summer 2017 release and to be presented as a series of specials and a movie.
The series has a serilalized narrative as each episode picks up from the last one.
Dumped by his girlfriend, fired from his job, and completely homeless, hapless every man, or in this case, every duck, Donald Duck's fortunes appear to flip when he inherits the dilapidated, but antique-engorged estate of his great-grandfather, Clinton Coot. Along with his fellow heirs (sly conman José Carioca and daredevil hidalgo Panchito), Donald wastes no time in trying to profit from the horde of priceless artifacts, only to be dragged kicking and screaming into an immense and deadly cosmic war.
|2||"Labyrinth and Repeat"|
|4||"World Tree Caballeros"|
|5||"No Man Is an Easter Island"|
|6||"Stonehenge Your Bets"|
|7||"Mount Rushmore or Less"|
|9||"Mexico à Go-Go"|
|10||"Mt. Fuji Whiz"|
|11||"Thanks a Camelot"|
|13||"Sheldgoose Square Dance"|
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Eric Bauza as José Carioca and Scrooge McDuck
- Jaime Camil as Panchito Pistoles
- Grey Griffin as Xandra the Goddess of Adventure, Eugenia Ferdinand-Ferdinand and Debbie Affidavit
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck
- Jessica DiCicco as April, May, and June
- Dee Bradley Baker as Ari the Aracuan Bird and Leopold the Horrible
- Wayne Knight as Baron Von Sheldgoose
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Lord Felldrake Sheldgoose
- Jim Cummings as Pete and Humphrey the Bear Rug
- Thomas Lennon as Clinton Coot
- John O'Hurley as King Arthur
- David Kaye as Dapper Duck