|This article is about an upcoming project, product, or production.|
Legend of the NeverBeast (also referred to as Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast or Tinker Bell: Legend of the NeverBeast) is an upcoming 3D computer-animated film from the Disney Fairies franchise. It is the sixth and latest Tinker Bell movie, and is set to be released on December 12, 2014.
'Fun and talented animal fairy Fawn believes you can't judge a book by its cover, or an animal by its fangs, so she befriends a huge and mysterious creature known as the NeverBeast.
While Tink and her best friends are not so sure about this scary addition to Pixie Hollow, the elite Scout Fairies set out to capture the monster before he destroys their beloved and prosperous home. Fawn must trust her heart and take a leap of faith if she hopes to rally the girls' to save the NeverBeast and prove that there is so much more to this mythical creature than just razor-sharp fangs and claws.
- Ginnifer Goodwin as Fawn
- Mae Whitman as Tinker Bell
- Pamela Adlon as Vidia
- Lucy Liu as Silvermist
- Megan Hilty as Rosetta
- Raven-Symoné as Iridessa
- Anjelica Huston as Queen Clarion
- Rosario Dawson as Nyx
- Mel B as Fury
- Thomas Lennon as Scribble
- Strange Sight
- Coming Back (To Me)
- Saved Me Again, You're Always By My Side
- Rescue Me
- 1000 Years
- In the short film, Pixie Hollow Games, Rosetta was the main character. In this movie, Fawn is the main character.
- It is revealed that Fawn will have a great alteration to her appearance. In the teaser she is revealed to have a new orange-colored outfit and a brand new hairstyle.
- Ginnifer Goodwin will replace Angela Bartys as the voice of Fawn in this film only.