Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast (also referred to as Legend of the NeverBeast or Tinker Bell: Legend of the NeverBeast) is a 3D computer-animated film from the Disney Fairies franchise. It is the seventh and latest Tinker Bell movie, and was first released in UK cinemas on December 12, 2014.
'Fun and talented animal fairy Fawn believes you can't judge a book by its cover, or an animal by its fangs, so she befriends a huge and mysterious creature of fairytale lore known as the NeverBeast.
While Tinker Bell and her best friends are not so sure about this scary addition to Pixie Hollow, the elite Scout Fairies set out to capture this mysterious creature before he destroys all of Pixie Hollow and its people. As an animal fairy, Fawn must trust her heart and take a leap of faith if she hopes to rally the five fairies' to save the NeverBeast and prove that there is so much more to this mythical creature than just razor-sharp fangs and claws.
- Ginnifer Goodwin as Fawn
- Mae Whitman as Tinker Bell
- Pamela Adlon as Vidia
- Lucy Liu as Silvermist
- Megan Hilty as Rosetta
- Raven-Symoné as Iridessa
- Anjelica Huston as Queen Clarion
- Rosario Dawson as Nyx
- Mel B as Fury
- Thomas Lennon as Scribble
- Strange Sight
- Coming Back (To Me)
- Saved Me Again, You're Always By My Side
- Rescue Me
- 1000 Years
Trailers and Clips
Behind the Scenes
- In the 32-minute short film, Pixie Hollow Games, Rosetta was the main focus character. In this movie, Fawn is the main character.
- Fawn has a great alteration to her appearance. In the teaser she was revealed to have a new bright orange-colored outfit and a brand new braided hairstyle.
- Ginnifer Goodwin replaces Angela Bartys as the voice of Fawn in this film only.