Guests who prefer not to climb onto the saddle on one of the many horses can still enjoy the ride from one of the carriages situated on the carrousel and just enjoy the fun of this old-time attraction.
- The 16 horses on the outer ring of the carrousel all feature different, intricately detailed armour, with the golden shimmer achieved through the use of 24 karat gold leaf. The 70 horses in the inner rings all feature unique colours, and were positioned in order of the colours of the rainbow.
- This carousel was the first of Disney's to feature two seated Chariots, allowing guests unable to climb aboard a horse the opportunity to ride.
- Le Carrousel de Lancelot is the second largest carrousel in all of Disney's Magic Kingdoms. At Disneyland in California, only 72 horses can be found at their carousel. At Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, the number is only slightly less than at DLP: 84 little horses are waiting for their guests.
- Excalbur, the legendary sword, can be found near Le Carrousel de Lancelot in the Castle Courtyard. Try your skill at pulling it from the stone!
- King Arthur Carrousel
- King Triton's Carousel of the Sea
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Caravan Carousel
- Fantasia Carousel