She is the evil witch character of the series. She is in possession of a Gummi Medallion much like Zummi's, and craves any power she can get her hands on (including the Gummi Bears') for her bid for power. She is served by her jackal-like Troggles and, on occasion, Duke Igthorn, whose crush on her she finds VERY annoying, although she does agree to a dinner date with Igthorn if she figures it would forge an alliance to destroy the Gummis. She is also vain, at one point in addition to expressing anger that she was foiled by the Gummis, that she chipped one of her nails as well. In the episode "Rocking Chair Bear", it is discovered that she is in reality extremely old, and uses her magic for all hundredth years to "de-age" herself into an attractive dark-haired sorceress by stealing Sunni's youth until the other Gummis manage to reverse it. She has 2 friend-witches named Evelyn and Emmadrille.
- The Road to Ursalia (first appearance)
- Life of the Party (first meeting with Ightorn)
- A Gummi is a Gummi's Best Friend
- Patchwork Gummi (2nd meeting with Ightorn)
- Tummi Trouble (faces Ightorn for the last time)
- Rocking Chair Bear (final appearance of her, and it is revealed that she is over 100 years old)
- The creators of the television program took inspiration for the character by the historical figure of Lucrezia Borgia.
- Lady Bane's appearance is apparently based on The Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.