Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
La Hacienda de San Angel is one of the table service dining options in Epcot. This 12,000 sq. ft. restaurant at the Mexico Pavilion has 250 seats offering authentic Mexican cuisine with a stunning view of the World Showcase Lagoon. The restaurant is owned by Richard D. Debler, the president of San Angel Inn, Incorporated.
- Chiles toreados y chorizitos - Roasted sweet peppers with lime and sea salt, served with mini "cantimpalito" chorizos (pork sausage) - $12.25
- Queso Fundido - Melted Cheese with poblano peppers, chorizo and flour tortillas - $12.50
- Taquiza - Taco trio featuring rib eye taco with chipotle salsa, roasted chicken taco with salsa verde and Chilorio (marinated pork) taco. - $10.75
- Sopa de Frijol - Traditional black bean soup with nopales (cactus leaves), queso fresco and Mexican cream - $6.95
- Parrillada (serves two people) - Del Mar. Mixed grill offering mahi mahi, shrimp, scallops and vegetables, served with beans and fresh salsa - $49.95
- Parrillada (serves two people)
- - "La Hacienda" Mixed grill offering flank steak, chicken al pastor, chorizo and vegetables, served with beans and fresh salsa. - $49.95
- Pescado a la Talla - Grilled Tilapia served with esquites (roasted corn) nopales (cactus leaves) and mango chutney - $23.95
- Pollo al Pastor - Achiote marinated chicken served with roasted vegetables, beans and pineapple relish - $23.95
- Puerco en Salsa de Mole Negro - Roasted pork tender loin with mole negro sauce, served with esquites (roasted corn), sweet potato mash, beans and vegetables. - $25.95
- Tacos de Camarones - Fried Shrimp, chipotle lime aioli, cabbage, lime and salsa verde, all served over flour tortilla - $22.95
- Empanada de Manzana - Puff pastry filled with sauteed caramel apples and vanilla bean ice cream with kahlua sauce - $7.95
- Helado - Traditional Mexican ice cream - $6.25
- Tamal de Dulce - Sweet tamal filled with guava, topped with strawberry coulis - $7.95
- Coffee Margarita - Mezcal and Kahlua liqueur, blended with coffee, banana and ice cream - $13.00
- Lime Raspberry Margarita - El Mayor premium Tequila, orange liqueur, raspberry, fresh lime juice, agave nectar syrup, served on the rocks with a hibiscus Himalayan salt rim. - $12.50
- Mango Blueberry Basil Margarita - El Mayor premium silver Tequila, coconut rum, orange juice, mango, blueberries, basil, served on the rocks with a hibiscus salt rim. - $13.00
- Orange Mango Fire Margarita - El Mayor premium Tequila, ginger liqueur, orange juice, mango, fresh lime juice, a hint of tabasco sauce, served on the rocks with a Tajin chili powder rim - $12.50
- Rosita Margarita - El Mayor Premium silver Tequila, orange liqueur, fresh lime juice, rose syrup with hibiscus salt on the rim - $13.00