In 1982 she graduated Ludwik Solski Academy for the Dramatic Arts in Krakow.
As voice actress, she's best known as: Little Mi from Moomin, Anabelle from The Magic Shcool Bus, Judy Jetson from The Jetsons, Jennifer „Jen” Larkin from What's with Andy!, Penny from Inspector Gadget and Jerry from Tom and Jerry short cartoons.
She provided voices to many Disney productions.
She was wife of Roman Kołakowski, Polish composer, singer, guitarist, poet, translator and theater director.
Krystyna Kozanecka died 20 November 2013.
- Cinderella (Polish dubbing from 2009)
- 101 Dalmatians - Perdita
- Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas
- The Santa Clause 2
- Brother Bear - Coda's mom
- 101 Dalmatians II: Patch’s London Adventure - Perdita
- Home on the Range
- The Lion King 1½
- DuckTales (old Polish dubbing)
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers - Sue Lin
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Quack Pack - additional voices
- Disney’s House of Mouse - Snow White
- Teacher’s Pet
- The Legend of Tarzan
- The Replacements