Kringla Bakeri og Kafe in the Norway Pavilion serves open-faced sandwiches and pastries such as the speciality Kringles (candied pretzels) and the delicious Lefses (thin potato bread rolled with a cinnamon, sugar & butter filling). Specialty coffees are also available. The place resembles a lodge in the woods. As of November 2, 2013, Anna and her sister Elsa are making appearances ahead of their movie's release to theaters, where they can meet their fans and clue them in on what they will see in their movie.
- Tossed Salad - Tossed Salad - $3.99
- Ham and Apple Sandwich - Ham, apple and jarlsberg and muenster cheese with a sweet apple chutney - $6.99
- Norwegian Club - Ham, turkey, and jarlsberg and muenster cheese with fresh tomatoes, sliced red onion, lingonberry mayonnaise on toasted multigrain bread. - $7.99
- Roast beef Sandwich - Roast beef, Jarlsberg, tomato and caramelized onions. served on a Ciabatta Bread - $7.99
- Salmon and egg sandwich - Salmon on open faced toasted sourdough bread with a goat cheese spread, hard boiled egg slices and red onion - $7.99
- Fresh fruit cup - . - $3.39
- Lefse - Lefse - $1.99
- School Bread - School Bread - $2.69
- Cloudberry Horn - Cloudberry Horn - $3.09
- Kringla Sweet Pretzel - Kringla sweet pretzel. - $4.29
- Baileys Coffee - Flavored with Bailey's Original Irish cream. - $7.25
- Carlsberg Beer - Carlsberg Beer - $7.00
- Selection of Cold Drinks - Coca-cola, Diet Coke, Nestea, Hi-C, and Minute Maid Lemonade $2.19and $2.49. Apple or orange juice $1.69 and milk $1.29.
- Selection of Hot Beverages - Nescafe coffee $1.89, Cappuccino or Latte $3.19, Espresso $2.69, and Double espresso $3.69.
- Viking Coffee - Flavored with Kamora, coffee liquer and Bailey's Original Irish cream. - $8.25