A combatant experiment causes trouble by bullying people around the island, and a chemical reaction from a bad snack combination results in Stitch losing his ability to fight. Lilo must re-train him so that he can defeat Kixx before Gantu does.
- Moral: It's important to teach others about things you're good at, and practice makes perfect.
- This episode is similar to the Donkey Kong Country episode "Kong Fu", in which DK has to re-train himself when King K. Rool hires a tough opponent to challenge him in the Annual Donkey Kong Challenge.
- Kixx is named after the soccer team, Philadelphia KiXX.
- Kixx's appearance and mannerisms greatly resemble the Tasmanian Devil from Looney Tunes.
- Kixx was also mistaken for a wild, four-armed purple pig by two tourists and a radio announcer.
- Reuben is revealed to know a little Italian, as panini chiefly means "sandwiches" in Italian.
- When Stitch was caught eating Keoni's tennis shoe, Lilo stated that he only stole the left ones, hinting that she somehow learned about Stitch's original programming before the events of the series.
- It is revealed that if Stitch eats two things that form a chemical compound, specifically macadamia nuts and a left shoe (even though he spit out the shoe afterwards), all of his physical training will be erased.
- While Stitch was disoriented, Lilo gave him a grande cup of coffee that had no effect on him whatsoever, unlike in the original movie and "Yapper".
- Kixx's first ball form has his arms covering his legs and body; his second ball form has him looking more like a normal ball.
- The climactic battle between Kixx and Stitch is presented in a western-style theme.
- Gantu revealed that he wanted to learn kickboxing after watching a workout video commercial hosted by Kixx himself.
- Kixx made a brief cameo in "Houdini", hosting his recent kickboxing commercial.