"Kixx" is the tenth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on October 20, 2003.
A combatant experiment causes trouble by bullying people around the island, and a chemical reaction from a bad snack combination results in Stitch losing his ability to fight. Lilo must re-train him so that he can defeat Kixx before Gantu does.
- Moral: It's important to teach others about things you're good at, because practice makes perfect.
- Kixx's appearance and mannerisms greatly resemble the Tasmanian Devil from Looney Tunes.
- Kixx is named after the soccer team, Philadelphia KiXX.
- Kixx was also mistaken for a wild pig by Charles and Mary, a newlywed couple.
- Reuben is revealed to know a little Italian, as panini chiefly means "sandwiches" in Italian.
- When Stitch was caught eating Keoni's tennis shoe, Lilo stated that he only stole the left ones, hinting that she somehow learned about Stitch's original programming before the events of the series.
- It is revealed that if Stitch eats two things that form a chemical compound, such as macadamia nuts and a left shoe (even though he spit out the shoe afterwards), all of his physical training will be erased.
- Kixx's first ball form has his arms covering his legs and body; his second ball form has him looking more like a normal ball.
- The climactic battle between Kixx and Stitch is presented in a western-style theme.
- Gantu revealed that he wanted to learn kickboxing after watching a workout video commercial hosted by Kixx himself.
- Kixx made a brief cameo in "Houdini", hosting his recent kickboxing commercial.