King Stefan's Castle (sometimes referred to as Sleeping Beauty's Castle), is the residence of King Stefan's family and his people. It is also the also the place where the kingdom was celebrating Princess Aurora's birth, when Maleficent, the Dark Fairy of the Forbidden Mountain, suddenly burst in and blamed King Stefan and his people for not inviting her on the baby's christening. The kingdom was also the target of a sleeping spell by the Three Good Fairies, so that the townspeople would only awake when the spell placed on the princess was broken.
Places of Interest
- Ballroom: Where the King and Queen's thrones are located and the famous room where Aurora and Prince Phillip and enjoyed a lovely dance.
- The highest tower: The room where the Princess is laid to sleep upon a bed after she pricks her finger on the magical spinning wheel Maleficent conjured from her staff's orb.
- Princess Aurora's 2nd Bedroom: This is where Aurora is hypnotized by Maleficent
- Dining Room: Where King Stefan has banquets.
- Hallways: Large areas in the castle that lead to various rooms.
- Garden (Backyard): Where all flowers are grown.
- Bridge: A bridge leading to the castle gates. Prince Phillip also battles Maleficent here.
- Library: The room where the books are. King Stefan also signs bills in here.
- Courtyard: It is where the plants are grown.
The King's Castle is a location in the Sleeping Beauty based world Enchanted Dominion. The castle is visited by Terra, Aqua and Ven. Two boss battles in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep are fought at this castle. One is fought inside the Throne Room while the other is fought at the bridge.
- Interestingly, Aurora's bedroom's appearance is always changed in her different appearances.
- In Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Aurora's bedrooms are the same room.