The King's Castle is where the King and his son, Prince Charming live. It later became the home of Cinderella, following her marriage to Charming.
Places of Interest
- King's Throne Room: Where the King's throne is located. The room also have a seat right next to the King's throne for the Grand Duke.
- Ballroom: The famous room where Cinderella and Prince Charming share a romantic dance.
- King's Bedroom: The room where the King sleeps.
- King's Office: Where the King tries to find solutions to his problems most notably finding his son a suitable wife.
- Dining Room: Where the banquets are served. After Cinderella returns from her honeymoon, she knows the seats of each one in the royal court.
- Kitchen: Where the food is prepared. The mice enjoy themselves here.
- Library: Where the books are located.
- Cellar: Where many barrels and storage bags are located.
- Tremaine's Bedroom: Is where Lady Tremaine, her two daughters and Lucifer stayed during their stay in the castle.
- Hallways: Large areas in the castle that lead to various rooms.
- Wedding Chapel: Where the royal weddings are held. Cinderella and Prince Charming were married here. The area is also notable for being the location where Cinderella finally defeats Lady Tremaine.
- Garden: Where all flowers are grown as well as some fruits and vegetables. Cinderella and Prince Charming were also seen in the garden during their date.
- Gym: A large room where both Prince Charming and her father practice their sword fighting skills and battling skills.
- Clock Tower: A steeple with a striking clock that chimes each hour, and also contains the wedding bells that ring for royal weddings.
- Sewing Room: A small room full of clothes, is located within the King's Bedroom. It is where Jack and Gus sang for the Prince and where the birds brought the Glass Slipper's shards.
- Cinderella's Room: Where Cinderella wore her wedding dress, with the help of her friends.