Places of Interest
- King's Throne Room: Were the King's throne is located. The room also have a seat right next to the King's throne for the Grand Duke.
- Ballroom: The famous room where Cinderella and Prince Charming enjoyed a lovely dance and romantic dance.
- King's Bedroom: The room where the King sleeps.
- King's Office: Where the King tries to find solutions to his problems most notably finding his son a suitable wife.
- Kitchen: Where the castle residents food is prepared and the mice favorite hot spot.
- Hallways: Large areas in the castle that lead to various rooms.
- Wedding Chapel: Where the royal weddings are held. Cinderella and Prince Charming were married here. The area is also notable for being the location where Cinderella finally defeats Lady Tremaine.
- Garden: Where all flowers are grown as well as some fruits and vegetables. Cinderella and Prince Charming were also seen in the garden during their date.
- Gym: A large room where both Prince Charming and the King practice their sword fighting skills and battling skills.
- Clock Tower: A steeple with a striking clock that chimes each hour, and also contains the wedding bells that ring for royal weddings.
Cinderella | Soundtrack | Cinderella II: Dreams Come True | Cinderella III: A Twist in Time | Who Framed Roger Rabbit | House of Mouse | Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Once Upon a Time | Once Upon a Time in Wonderland | A Poem Is... | Cinderella (2015 film)
Characters: Cinderella | Jaq and Gus | Mice | Birds | Prince Charming | Fairy Godmother | Bruno | Major | Cinderella's Father | Lady Tremaine | Drizella Tremaine | Anastasia Tremaine | Lucifer | The King | The Grand Duke | Pom-Pom | Prudence | Beatrice and Daphne | Baker | Flower Vendor | Conductor | Herald | Royal Ball Herald | Suzy | Perla | Mary | The Queen
Songs: "Cinderella" | "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes" | "Sing, Sweet Nightingale" | "Work Song (Cinderelly, Cinderelly)" | "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo" | "So This is Love" | "Perfectly Perfect" | "More Than a Dream" | "At the Ball" | "I Still Believe"