The King's Castle (sometimes known as Cinderella's Castle) is where the King and Prince Charming live. It later became the home of Cinderella, following her marriage to Charming.
Places of Interest
- King's Throne Room: Where the King's throne is located. The room also have a seat right next to the King's throne for the Grand Duke.
- Ballroom: The famous room where Cinderella and Prince Charming share a romantic dance.
- King's Bedroom: The room where the King sleeps.
- King's Office: Where the King tries to find solutions to his problems most notably finding his son a suitable wife.
- Dining Room: Where the banquets are served. After Cinderella returns from her honeymoon, she knows the seats of each one in the royal court.
- Kitchen: Where the food is prepared. The mice enjoy themselves here.
- Library: Where the books are located.
- Cellar: Where many barrels and storage bags are located.
- Tremaine's Bedroom: Is where Lady Tremaine, her two daughters and Lucifer stayed during their stay in the castle.
- Hallways: Large areas in the castle that lead to various rooms.
- Wedding Chapel: Where the royal weddings are held. Cinderella and Prince Charming were married here. The area is also notable for being the location where Cinderella finally defeats Lady Tremaine.
- Garden: Where all flowers are grown as well as some fruits and vegetables. Cinderella and Prince Charming were also seen in the garden during their date.
- Gym: A large room where both Prince Charming and her father practice their sword fighting skills and battling skills.
- Clock Tower: A steeple with a striking clock that chimes each hour, and also contains the wedding bells that ring for royal weddings.
- Sewing Room: It is where Jack and Gus sang for the Prince and where the birds brought the Glass Slipper's shards.
- Cinderella's Room: Where Cinderella wore her wedding dress, with the help of her friends.