|| "Even miracles take a little time."
This article features media from Disney or its subsidiaries that has yet to be released.
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Kim Possible is an upcoming Disney Channel live-action movie, based on the animated series of the same name. The film will follow the titular hero, Kim Possible, a typical high school girl who saves the world from evil villains with the help of her sidekick Ron Stoppable, his naked mole-rat Rufus, and computer genius Wade.
Kim Possible begins as Kim and her best friend and sidekick, Ron Stoppable, start Middleton High School where Kim must navigate an intimidating new social hierarchy. She is ready to tackle the challenge head-on, just as she has with everything else in life, but her confidence is shaken when she faces roadblocks at every turn—getting lost in the confusing hallways, being late to class and facing rejection during soccer tryouts from her frenemy, Bonnie. Kim's day starts to turn around when she and Ron meet and befriend Athena, a new classmate and Kim Possible superfan who is having an even worse day than Kim. With Kim's guidance and friendship, Athena transforms into the newest member of Team Possible. Soon, Athena starts to eclipse Kim just as the nefarious Drakken and Shego resurface in Middleton with a master plan to finally stop Kim. Now it is up to Team Possible—Kim, Ron, tech-genius Wade, new friend Athena and Rufus, a Naked mole-rat that Ron meets along the way—to stop these super villains.
- Sadie Stanley as Kim Possible
- Sean Giambrone as Ron Stoppable
- Alyson Hannigan as Dr. Ann Possible
- Connie Ray as "Nana" Possible
- Todd Stashwick as Dr. Drakken
- Taylor Ortega as Shego
- Ciara Wilson as Athena
- Erika Tham as Bonnie Rockwaller
- Issac Ryan Brown as Wade
- Christy Carlson Romano as TBA
- Patton Oswalt as Professor Dementor
It was reported on February 7, 2018 that casting had begun on the project with Blyth Nailling on the job to assemble actors. The live-action movie script will be written by the series' creators Mark McCorkle and Bob Schooley, and production on the movie would take place in Summer 2018. It was announced on April 25 that Sadie Stanley and Sean Giambrone, from The Goldbergs, were cast as the leading roles, Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable. It was announced on June 22 that Issac Ryan Brown from Raven's Home was cast as Wade.
- This film will be Sadie Stanley's acting debut.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 "Kim Possible Live-Action Movie in the Works at Disney Channel". Variety. Retrieved on February 7, 2018.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Comedic Action-Adventure Movie Kim Possible Kicks off an Action-Packed Night of Premieres on Friday, Feb. 15". DisneyABCPress. Retrieved on December 7, 2018.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 "Kim Possible Live-Action Movie Casts Newcomer Sadie Stanley, Goldbergs Star Sean Giambrone in Lead Roles". Variety. Retrieved on April 25, 2018.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 "6 New Actors Join the Cast of the Live-Action Kim Possible Movie". Oh My Disney. Retrieved on May 25, 2018.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Kim Possible: Raven’s Home Star Issac Ryan Brown Joins Cast Of Disney Channel Movie". Deadline. Retrieved on June 24, 2018.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "Kim Possible Live-Action Movie Adds Original Stars Christy Carlson Romano and Patton Oswalt". ENews. Retrieved on August 14, 2018.
- ↑ "Kim Possible’s Next Mission is a Live-Action TV Movie". Backstage. Retrieved on February 15, 2018.
- ↑ "Richmond high school used in live-action Kim Possible". Richmond News. Retrieved on July 18, 2018.