Klent Gordon is a digital art specialist, technology supporter, caps personnel, camera operator, artist,painter, 2D animation processor as well as a person who has done art services, talent development and file services.
- Big Hero 6 (digital art services: Walt Disney Animation Studios)
- Prep & Landing (digital art specialist)
- The Princess and the Frog (digital art specialist)
- Bolt (talent development)
- Home on the Range (digital file services)
- Hercules (technology production supporter)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (technology production supporter)
- Runaway Brain (technology supporter)
- Pocahontas (production technology supporter)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (caps personnel)
- The Lion King (digitizing camera operator)
- Trail Mix-Up (digitizing camera operator)
- Aladdin (digitizing camera operator)
- Off His Rockers (digitizing camera operator)
- Beauty and the Beast (digitizing camera operator and 2D animation processor)
- The Rescuers Down Under (digitizing camera operator and 2D animation processor)
- The Little Mermaid (digitizing camera operator - uncredited)
- Wild About Safety: Timon and Pumbaa Safety Smart Goes Green! (digital artist)
- Treasure Planet (painter)
- Lilo & Stitch (painter)
- Fantasia 2000 (2D animation processor)
- 102 Dalmatians (visual effects artist)
- Dinosaur (visual effects artist)
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire (painter)
- His other work Includes "Mission to Mars".
- He has also been referred to as a roto/digital paint artist.
- He was thanked by the producers on the short "The Ballad of Nessie".