Kelli Michelle Berglund (born February 9, 1996) is an American teen actress and dancer who is best known for her role as Bree Davenport on the Disney XD original series Lab Rats. She also starred in the Disney Channel Original Movie How to Build a Better Boy. She also voiced Amanda in Pickle and Peanut.
Berglund has graced the small screen in such series as Hip Hop Harry, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader, and America's Next Producer. She also appeared in the feature film Bye, Bye Benjamin.
She has been featured in commercials for Old Navy, Hundai, Bratz, McDonald's and Mattel, among others, and has appeared in print campaigns for Reebok and the Camarillo Academy of Performing Arts.
Berglund is also an exceptional dancer, who is trained in ballet, jazz, tap and contemporary styles. She has received numerous honors and national recognition in major dance competitions with top choreographers, and was a featured dancer in a national promotional event for Happy Feet.
A native of California, Berglund resides in Moorpark, California with her parents and younger sister. In her spare time she enjoys swimming, choreographing dance moves with her high school team, spending time with her sister, video editing, still photography and creating original films on her computer.
- She is good friends with Kickin' It/I Didn't Do It star Olivia Holt.
- She has a little sister who also dances hip-hop.
- She has a YouTube account as she confirmed in a YouTube video.
- She tap dances, does ballet, hiphop, and modern dancing.
- She has starred on the children's show Hip Hop Harry.
- She is good friends with her co-star Billy Unger.
- She loves to edit things on the computer and make videos.
- Kelli is ticklish on her belly.