Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kashlack is portrayed by Bronson Pinchot.
Kashlack is a curly-haired, blonde-haired butcher and along with his wife, seems to be as strange (or even stranger) than his children. He owns a butcher shop. In his youth, Kashlack married a princess (Squitza) and had two kids (Gunther and Tinka), which caused Squitza to be dethroned as the princess of their country because of his status as a commoner. According to Gunther and Tinka, he's a huge "butt-kisser". Along with his wife and children, he dresses in odd, bright, and sparkly clothing.
- "Welcome, welcome. Who has 12 toes and loves to party? Me! I am Kashlack!"
- "Someone wants a photograph with the K-man."
- "Tinkabell, there are six eyeballs to go around. Everybody gets an eyeball."
- "Not gelato. Goolasto. It's goose, stuffed inside a llama, stuffed inside an ostrich."
Kashlack: "Back when Squitza was a princess, she walked into my butcher shop one day to get some strawberry and trout sausage and a little elk pudding.
- Squitza: "You know, comfort food."
- Kashlack: "The minute I saw her, I could not take my eyes off of her. Which was a pity, because my assistant lost a toe that day."
- "This may not be a palace, but it is our castle and she will always be my queen."