Kashlack is portrayed by Bronson Pinchot.
Kashlack is a curly-haired, blonde-haired butcher and along with his wife, seems to be as strange (or even stranger) than his children. He owns a butcher shop. In his youth, Kashlack married a princess (Squitza) and had two kids (Gunther and Tinka), which caused Squitza to be dethroned as the princess of their country because of his status as a commoner. According to Gunther and Tinka, he's a huge "butt-kisser". Along with his wife and children, he dresses in odd, bright, and sparkly clothing.
- "Welcome, welcome. Who has 12 toes and loves to party? Me! I am Kashlack!"
- "Someone wants a photograph with the K-man."
- "Tinkabell, there are six eyeballs to go around. Everybody gets an eyeball."
- "Not gelato. Goolasto. It's goose, stuffed inside a llama, stuffed inside an ostrich."
Kashlack: "Back when Squitza was a princess, she walked into my butcher shop one day to get some strawberry and trout sausage and a little elk pudding.
- Squitza: "You know, comfort food."
- Kashlack: "The minute I saw her, I could not take my eyes off of her. Which was a pity, because my assistant lost a toe that day."
- "This may not be a palace, but it is our castle and she will always be my queen."