Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Karl, the James-Jennings' family neighbor, reveals to the kids that he knows Stan's secret. He had been spying on them in various episodes (including "Stan Talks to Gran", "Stan Runs Away", "Stan's Old Owner", "Avery-body Dance Now", "Stan-ing Guard", "The Parrot Trap", "Avery's Wild Party" and "My Parents Posted What?!"). Even when Stan ran off! How did he get all the way up there? The kids worry that he will tell everyone, so they send a text to his Mom saying he was spying on them, which he was. He claimed he wouldn't tell anyone, because he saw how much Stan meant to them. So the kids helped Karl grab his Mom's phone and delete the text before she saw it. Bennet was working on his new book, and Ellen didn't like it because she thought it made everyone look foolish.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- L.J. Benet as Karl Fink
- Ella Anderson as Darcy Stewart (Flashback)
- Stephanie Faracy as Nora James (Flashback)
- Adam Kulbersh as Ian Calloway (Flashback)
- It is revealed that Karl doesn't have an imagination.
- This episode is notably a clipshow.
- It turns out that Karl found out Stan's secret in "Stan Talks to Gran".
- The song from "Stan Runs Away" was sung in this episode.
- Season 1 and 2 scenes were played throughout the episode.
- This is Stan's shortest time in a episode.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Dog With a Blog Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Dog With a Blog Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|