June is a 6-year-old girl with pale skin, dark brown hair and big brown eyes. Most of the time, she wears a purple tutu, reddish-brown ballet shoes and a pink headband.
She's a sweet and friendly little girl. Sometimes she can be a little scared but she can still be brave. She dances a lot and dancing is revealed to be her favorite thing to do
Her friends are Leo, Quincy, Annie, and Rocket. She also has other friends, but they aren't human (for example: one of her friends is a duckling.)
Little Einsteins is only franchise she has ever been shown. She appeared in every episode of the Little Einsteins.
She made an appearance Disney World as a puppet in Disney Junior Live on Stage! in Disney's Hollywood Studios Theme Park and Animation Courtyard. Also she meets and greets people, just like the other Little Einsteins, except Rocket.
- She's the only Little Einsteins character who wears earrings.
- She wears the exact same purple tutu everyday.
- She has a class where she teaches blue-footed booby birds to do ballet.
- She might be East Asian, due to her appearance.
- In one episode, she actually wears socks with her ballet shoes for show and tell.
- It is is hinted that June might have a crush on Leo. See example below.
- After Leo got Saturn's Ring get back home, June walked to Leo and thanked him with a big hug.
- Even though she love to dance, she's more interested in ballet because that's the only dance she does.
- She also might be a slight tomboy.
- She loves space as much as dancing as well.
- Like the other Little Einsteins' parents, No one knows what her parents look like because they were never shown.
- Her room is yellow with a cuckoo clock and lots of toys.
- No one also knows who even teaches her ballet.
- She seems to be the same size as Leo.
- She might have arachnophobia (fear of spiders).
- In "The Glass Slipper Ball" she wore a beautiful, fancy golden dress for the ball.
- Her dancing is fabulous. But She wants Maia to Dance to her own dance not maia's tango
- Her favorite dance move is a leap.
- In "I Love to Conduct", She leapt across the water on the backs of whales.
- She can hear the music in the background, just like the other Little Einsteins.
- In Rocket's Firebird Rescue, June was given Music Power and may have it pernamently.
- In A Galactic Goodnight, she performs her Sleepy Spin dance every night before she goes to bed.