- 1922 - Little Red Riding Hood, Walt Disney's first full-length cartoon.
- 1930 -The Shindig
- 1933 - Old King Cole
- 1938 - The Fox Hunt
- 2016 - Finding Dory (UK Only)
DVD & VHS releases
- 1997 - Jungle 2 Jungle
- 2003 - Piglet's Big Movie is released.
- 2008 - The Fast and the Phineas, the first Phineas and Ferb DVD, is released, and Wizards of Waverly Place: Wizard School.
- 2006 - The American Dragon: Jake Long premiere on the Disney Channel with the episode "Breakout".
- 2011 - The Phineas and Ferb episodes Mommy Can You Hear Me? and Road Trip premiere on Disney Channel.
- 1892 - William Powell (actor)
- 1933 - Anne Rogers (actress, dancer, and singer)
- 1935 - Joan Gerber (voice actress)
- 1941 - David Warner (actor)
- 1953 - Tim Gunn (fashion consultant, television personality, actor, and voice actor)
- 1972 - Wil Wheaton (actor, blogger and writer)
- 1977 - Mike MacRae (stand-up comedian, actor, voice actor impressionist, and comedian)
- 1981 - Fernando Alonso (racing driver)
- 1982 - Allison Mack (actress)
- 1983 - Tania Gunadi (actress)
- 1987 - Genesis Rodriguez (actress)
- 1990 - Anthony Ghannam (actor); Matt Prokop (actor)
|<<||July 28||Timeline||July 30||>>|