Mother: Amy Matthews
Father: Alan Matthews
Siblings: Eric Matthews (Older brother), Cory Matthews (Older brother), and Morgan Matthews (Older sister)
Grandmothers: Bernice Matthews (paternal) and Nana Boo Boo (maternal)
Aunts: An unnamed paternal aunt
Other: Riley Matthews (niece) and Auggie Matthews (nephew)
- Amy became pregnant with Him in Prom-ises, Prom-ises.
- He was born in My Baby Valentine.
- There are complications involving a respiratory infection, but he pulls through in Resurrection.
- Eric pretended to be his father to get a girl in The Truth About Honesty.
- Cory talks to him about his future in Brave New World.
- He is only portrayed by Daniel Jacobs in Brave New World, otherwise he is portrayed by various babies.
- Daniel Jacobs' appearance as him in Brave New World severely alters the continuity of the show, as he should be much younger. This is a continuity error.
- He will play a larger role in Girl Meets World, appearing as a teenager who has a close relationship with Cory and Riley.
- The writers of Boy Meets World, Ellen Idelson and Rob Lotterstein were responsible for making Alan and Amy Matthews having him as their fourth child and they never even explained an actual reason for it.