Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
José Sánchez Mota (born June 30, 1965), better known as José Mota, is a Spanish comedian, actor and member of the comedy duo Cruz y Raya between 1989 and 2007, along with Juan Antonio Muñoz, and he used to star on the Spanish humorous television series La Hora de José Mota until 2011 when "Televisión Española" cancelled the program due to lack of money, Later he had another show La Noche de José Mota in "Tele 5" since February 7th, 2013, which only lasted 13 episodes. That new show was similar to his previous works, him and his mates acting, singing and getting dressed as characters such as La Blasa or La Vieja l'Visillo, a new character was introduced in this season: Berengario El Trastorista. He did the Spanish voice of Mushu in the 1998 Disney animated film Mulan, he also voiced Rutt in Brother Bear and Mike Wazowski in Monsters, Inc. and its sequel. He also works for an animal foundation. He also directed and starred the Spanish parody TV movie Un País de Cuento. He returned to Televisión Española on May 26th, 2016 as the main character of El Hombre de tu Vida.
- Mushu in Mulan; House of Mouse and Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
- Mike Wazowski in Monsters, Inc. and Monsters University
- Rutt in Brother Bear
- Waddlesworth in 102 Dalmatians
- La Blasa in "Cruz y Raya"; "La Hora de José Mota"; "La Noche de José Mota" and "Torrente 4"
- Tomás in "Cruz y Raya"; "La Hora de José Mota" and "La Noche de José Mota"
- Berengario el Tractorista in "La Noche de José Mota"
- Mariano Rajoy; The King; Rubalcaba; La Vieja l'Visillo; Himself and extra characters in "La Hora de José Mota" and "La Noche de José Mota" and more productions
- Donkey in Shrek
- Several characters in "Un País de Cuento"
- Chuck in The Angry Birds Movie
- Hugo in "El Hombre de tu Vida"
- In the Spanish version of the Phineas and Ferb episode "Brain Drain", Isabella says one of his catchphrases: "Ahora vas...y lo cascas" (instead of "In your face, Buford").
- In the episode 13 of his program "La Noche de José Mota", he sung a version of "A Whole New World".