Aim of the Game
The aim of the game is to play through the episodes Keeping it Real, Groovy Movies, The Three Musketeers, Home Not Alone, The Tale of the Haunted Firehouse, and Band's Best Friend. Throughout the game, you have to keep your power bar filled, to perform rifts, which cause different actions to take place;
- Amped: Gives other characters a boost of energy, and activates objects.
- Reverb: Causes machines to run backwards
- Distortion: Causes Kevin to change the appearance of an object.
- Cover: Makes Kevin invisible to fans.
- Power Slide: Enables Joe to slide through hazards unharmed, and under low ledges.
- Charm: Enables Joe to escape from fans by making them starstruck.
- Power Chord: Allows Nick to jump extra high.
At the end of each episode, you are presented with a song to perform using the stylus.
|Keeping It Real||Keeping It Real|
|Home Not Alone|
|The Haunted Firehouse||We Got To Work It Out|
|Band's Best Friend|
If you are attacked by fans, they will tear at your clothes, and if your clothes take too much wear and tear, you must return home to repair them in the Stellavator.